You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Possible Transfer Targets from Everton Article
August 7 2020 1.14pm

Possible Transfer Targets from Everton Article

Previous Topic | Next Topic


This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Charmyer's Profile Charmyer Flag Tampa, Florida 26 Jul 19 10.13am Send a Private Message to Charmyer Add Charmyer as a friend

[Link]

Looks like a couple of cheap options on here, any thoughts?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 26 Jul 19 10.51am Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

I"ve been mentioning Idrissi for a long time. I think a figure up to 5 million would cut it to make a transfer. Cheap.

Dennis Dragus is a joke. Sure, he's a kid and he might develop into a good player, but as of right now he's a spoiled brat who always loses the ball and wants to do everything himself. Indon't know where the author has seen those runs of his )) I've seen almost every Dragus move and there are really big questions:

1. first of all, what is he? Is he a left winger or a center forward? He doesn't excel in either, he plays in both.

2. how could a player who falls down at every contact ever be brought to the PL? La Liga maybe. Or the Serie A. But not the PL.

Dragus has been having a lousy period for 6 months now, definitely not an option. Maybe one for the far future, as he's just 19.

Everton has offers from Top 6 teams and has been an important player of the Brazilian national team. Hard to believe he'd ever agree to come to Palace.

Oyarzabal's asking price is about that of Zaha, so there's that....

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 26 Jul 19 11.45am Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

I was thinking they'd be trying to give us Bolasie back.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ARGILE OLD GEEZER's Profile ARGILE OLD GEEZER Flag PORTIMAO 26 Jul 19 5.22pm Send a Private Message to ARGILE OLD GEEZER Add ARGILE OLD GEEZER as a friend

Originally posted by Charmyer

[Link]

Looks like a couple of cheap options on here, any thoughts?

They all may be surplus to Evertons requirement, but that doesn't mean they would come to Palace

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Crystal ClearCPFC's Profile Crystal ClearCPFC Flag Croydon 26 Jul 19 5.41pm Send a Private Message to Crystal ClearCPFC Add Crystal ClearCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

I"ve been mentioning Idrissi for a long time. I think a figure up to 5 million would cut it to make a transfer. Cheap.

Dennis Dragus is a joke. Sure, he's a kid and he might develop into a good player, but as of right now he's a spoiled brat who always loses the ball and wants to do everything himself. Indon't know where the author has seen those runs of his )) I've seen almost every Dragus move and there are really big questions:

1. first of all, what is he? Is he a left winger or a center forward? He doesn't excel in either, he plays in both.

2. how could a player who falls down at every contact ever be brought to the PL? La Liga maybe. Or the Serie A. But not the PL.

Dragus has been having a lousy period for 6 months now, definitely not an option. Maybe one for the far future, as he's just 19.

Everton has offers from Top 6 teams and has been an important player of the Brazilian national team. Hard to believe he'd ever agree to come to Palace.

Oyarzabal's asking price is about that of Zaha, so there's that....

hi mattteo, how about they give us mccarthy, holgate, bolasie plus 35m id take that. my estimations are probably wrong but id guess 10m for each of those. just what i think this time, not transfermarkt.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View wainesworld's Profile wainesworld Flag west wickham 26 Jul 19 6.38pm Send a Private Message to wainesworld Add wainesworld as a friend

Id take 60 mill plus Theo Walcott.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 26 Jul 19 8.27pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by Crystal ClearCPFC

hi mattteo, how about they give us mccarthy, holgate, bolasie plus 35m id take that. my estimations are probably wrong but id guess 10m for each of those. just what i think this time, not transfermarkt.

You nean so that they would take Zaha? I dunno man, I don't rate McCarthy at all. After all this time not playing, I wouldn't get him if he were free. 10 million for him? Noy even 1-2 million.

Holgate....he's a good defender, but why do you want him? Did you like him in somebmatch? I think 4 central defenders is enough. We have Tomkins, Sakho, Dann. He wouldn't play ahead of those. Unless Tomkins and Sakho have fitness issues there is no indication that they're gonna miss the next season as much as the last one. And in any case, Kelly is kept there as a 4th center back, cause he definitely is a bad right back. There's also Riedewald who will probably go but is here atm. Kouyate can also cover.

Bolasie...I guarantee you that if Everton had a 10m offer, they'd drive him there themselves. Decent player but at his age and with his injury record, I think they're lucky to get 5 back, though I'd only pay 1-2.

So if McCarthy is worth nothing, Holgate let's say 5 million and Bolasie 2-3 million, then they should still definitely pay 70 million extra for Zaha. Especially as it'a a real mid-table competitor, not a Top 6 team.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Gary St.Andrews's Profile Gary St.Andrews Flag Kenley 27 Jul 19 12.19am Send a Private Message to Gary St.Andrews Add Gary St.Andrews as a friend

Everton forum made me laugh, they refer to everything as being “ turd”... so here goes in my best Evertonian , “ if we can get Zaha we can offload some of our 💩 turd in Tosun and that other turd Bolasie. We have so much turd in our team that we need to get rid so we can get to the next level, whatever that might be? I think they are they referring to 8th in the PFL.

They are split over the thought of getting Wilf because we took their trousers down over Bolasie, but he was playing out of skin for us when they bought him, I think it was Everton that made him into a turd!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View coulsdoneagle's Profile coulsdoneagle Flag London 27 Jul 19 6.53am Send a Private Message to coulsdoneagle Add coulsdoneagle as a friend

Originally posted by Crystal ClearCPFC

hi mattteo, how about they give us mccarthy, holgate, bolasie plus 35m id take that. my estimations are probably wrong but id guess 10m for each of those. just what i think this time, not transfermarkt.

That’s an absolutely dreadful deal for us.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View alexdyoung87's Profile alexdyoung87 Flag Yorkshire 12 May 20 7.38am Send a Private Message to alexdyoung87 Add alexdyoung87 as a friend

I’ve seen a few recent rumours about Everton keen to offload Bolasie for around £3 million. This sort of cheap deal sound right up Parish’s street and I’m sure his salary wouldn’t be sky high either.

I wouldn’t be completely opposed to this in a bud to strengthen our squad but certainly not a starting 11 player.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Fatherken's Profile Fatherken Flag 12 May 20 9.59am Send a Private Message to Fatherken Add Fatherken as a friend

and he is within Roy's age bracket

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kennybrowns leftfoot's Profile kennybrowns leftfoot Flag Moved Again.. Banstead now Darling... 23 May 20 11.35pm Send a Private Message to kennybrowns leftfoot Add kennybrowns leftfoot as a friend

Originally posted by alexdyoung87

I’ve seen a few recent rumours about Everton keen to offload Bolasie for around £3 million. This sort of cheap deal sound right up Parish’s street and I’m sure his salary wouldn’t be sky high either.

I wouldn’t be completely opposed to this in a bud to strengthen our squad but certainly not a starting 11 player.

Its weird I've been watching so many old Palace clips during lockdown and its been amazing to watch just how good Bolasie was for us.. I think we kind of took it for granted... Im not suggesting for a minute we sign him but he really was so dangerous in a Palace shirt and at times wS better than Wilf... Sad to see him not live up to that when he moved on really.

 


Don't waste your time with jealousy. Sometimes your ahead, sometimes your behind, the race is long. But in the end it's only with yourself!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 


Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Possible Transfer Targets from Everton Article