You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Topic
December 8 2019 11.27am

Victor Camarasa (SIGNED) (LOCKED)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 14 of 17 < 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

Topic Locked

View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 07 Aug 19 10.52am Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

more confirmation

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View samprior's Profile samprior Flag Hackney 07 Aug 19 11.13am Send a Private Message to samprior Add samprior as a friend

Originally posted by pstrutt

Camarasa will be brought in to replace Meyer who is now moving into the position he was meant to play in the first place. Don't ask me what that is - is a direct quote from Roy!

Yes just seen on the bbc David Ornstein saying Roy wants to use him in a wide position! Not quite sure how we're going to be lining up after this transfer window.

Maybe

GK Guaita
Def Cahill
Mid (possession based 8 man midfield) Andros Luka Macarthy MacArthur Camarassa Meyer Schlupp Wilf
Fwd Ayew


Edited by samprior (07 Aug 2019 11.14am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Master Coin's Profile Master Coin Flag 07 Aug 19 11.16am Send a Private Message to Master Coin Add Master Coin as a friend

Originally posted by Bangell

I think we'll be using Camarasa as a second striker/number 10, not quite central midfield.

According to David Ornstein (who usually knows his stuff transfer-wise) we are looking at Camarasa to play in a wide role.

Which makes the McCarthy deal start to make more sense. Camarasa to fill the 'winger' role we've all said we're after. McCarthy for central midfield.

All that we're then missing is a RB and a striker. I suspect we get one of the two and make do in the other area (at a guess).

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 07 Aug 19 11.20am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by samprior

Yes just seen on the bbc David Ornstein saying Roy wants to use him in a wide position! Not quite sure how we're going to be lining up after this transfer window.

Maybe

GK Guaita
Def Cahill
Mid (possession based 8 man midfield) Andros Luka Macarthy MacArthur Camarassa Meyer Schlupp Wilf
Fwd Ayew


Edited by samprior (07 Aug 2019 11.14am)

Did we really buy him to play out wide? I thought he had most interceptions ion the Bundesliga and played either DM or No 10. Looks like Roy will still insist on playing McArthur then

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 07 Aug 19 11.23am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Did we really buy him to play out wide? I thought he had most interceptions ion the Bundesliga and played either DM or No 10. Looks like Roy will still insist on playing McArthur then

Sorry I thought you were talking about Meyer. Is Camarasa a wide player?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View comeonyoueagles20's Profile comeonyoueagles20 Flag caterham 07 Aug 19 11.23am Send a Private Message to comeonyoueagles20 Add comeonyoueagles20 as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Did we really buy him to play out wide? I thought he had most interceptions ion the Bundesliga and played either DM or No 10. Looks like Roy will still insist on playing McArthur then

He means Camarrasa and with Meyer then playing in the position he was bought for , which I am assuming is the positions you've just said.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Bangell's Profile Bangell Flag Oxford 07 Aug 19 11.27am Send a Private Message to Bangell Add Bangell as a friend

Originally posted by Master Coin

According to David Ornstein (who usually knows his stuff transfer-wise) we are looking at Camarasa to play in a wide role.

Which makes the McCarthy deal start to make more sense. Camarasa to fill the 'winger' role we've all said we're after. McCarthy for central midfield.

All that we're then missing is a RB and a striker. I suspect we get one of the two and make do in the other area (at a guess).

Well if that's true and it's a role he's capable of playing, then this would indeed be a much-needed transfer. Way too thin on attacking options.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 07 Aug 19 11.27am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by samprior

Yes just seen on the bbc David Ornstein saying Roy wants to use him in a wide position! Not quite sure how we're going to be lining up after this transfer window.

Maybe

GK Guaita
Def Cahill
Mid (possession based 8 man midfield) Andros Luka Macarthy MacArthur Camarassa Meyer Schlupp Wilf
Fwd Ayew


Edited by samprior (07 Aug 2019 11.14am)

Guaita

Ward Cahill Sakho PVA

Camarasa Luka McArthur

Meyer

Benteke Townsend

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 07 Aug 19 11.36am Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

What About:

Guaita

New RB-Cahill-Sahko-PVA

Camarasa-Luka-Mcarthur-Meyer

Townsend-Wilf

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Online Flag 07 Aug 19 11.38am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Don't forget that we also have two loan spots available

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 07 Aug 19 11.46am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

What About:

Guaita

New RB-Cahill-Sahko-PVA

Camarasa-Luka-Mcarthur-Meyer

Townsend-Wilf

I like this, would be an excellent attacking side, ideal away from home but hopefully also able to break teams down at home. If that team gelled and stayed fit, could easily be Top 10

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Bangell's Profile Bangell Flag Oxford 07 Aug 19 11.55am Send a Private Message to Bangell Add Bangell as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

What About:

Guaita

New RB-Cahill-Sahko-PVA

Camarasa-Luka-Mcarthur-Meyer

Townsend-Wilf

The Townsend-Wilf partnership worked well for one game. We need an actual striker, that should be clear by now.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post

Topic Locked

Page 14 of 17 < 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Topic