You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Topic
December 6 2019 8.26pm

Victor Camarasa (SIGNED) (LOCKED)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

Topic Locked

View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 01 Aug 19 8.51pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Petereagle

Apparently he wants to stay and fight for his place at Real Betis. You can’t fault the club for trying, but seem to be meeting a lot of obstacles

But why have we left it so late to talk? We are looking very amateurish even after 6 years in the PL.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View bashy2's Profile bashy2 Flag 01 Aug 19 8.58pm Send a Private Message to bashy2 Add bashy2 as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

But why have we left it so late to talk? We are looking very amateurish even after 6 years in the PL.

SP doesn't want to spend money and when they don't they will say at the end of the transfer window they tried can't believe it's taken 3months to sign anyone palace should of started this process as soon as the season was finished and not the middle of July which happens never season PALACE will never learn I personally believe players should be in by the start of pre season gives the new players time to get to know the squad and the team that's why we are always slow starters

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View wainesworld's Profile wainesworld Flag west wickham 02 Aug 19 9.02am Send a Private Message to wainesworld Add wainesworld as a friend

Originally posted by bashy2

SP doesn't want to spend money and when they don't they will say at the end of the transfer window they tried can't believe it's taken 3months to sign anyone palace should of started this process as soon as the season was finished and not the middle of July which happens never season PALACE will never learn I personally believe players should be in by the start of pre season gives the new players time to get to know the squad and the team that's why we are always slow starters


Can you please stop talking so much sence.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View DANGERCLOSE's Profile DANGERCLOSE Flag london 02 Aug 19 9.45am Send a Private Message to DANGERCLOSE Add DANGERCLOSE as a friend

Get this done

 


Support The Brexit Party [Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View DeanMiles's Profile DeanMiles Flag Telford 02 Aug 19 10.32am Send a Private Message to DeanMiles Add DeanMiles as a friend

Stop pissing around and pay it!!

Update via the same source on Camarasa: Palace offered a loan deal with an option to buy. Betis would prefer a transfer around the €15m mark. As with Lo Celso, they owe Camarasa's previous club (Levante) 20% of any future sale. Talks ongoing. #CPFC

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 02 Aug 19 10.35am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Have we scouted him thoroughly enough or not? This may be partly why we’re trying it on, or Parish can’t help himself or thinks he can win all over on every deal.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View thechaddyboy's Profile thechaddyboy Flag Peterborough 02 Aug 19 1.25pm Send a Private Message to thechaddyboy Add thechaddyboy as a friend

Crystal Palace have agreed personal terms with Real Betis midfielder Victor Camarasa [Marca via Football Espana]

according to Twitter, all good so long as we pay what they want & don't loan

 


Red & Blue since 73'

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View DANGERCLOSE's Profile DANGERCLOSE Flag london 02 Aug 19 1.25pm Send a Private Message to DANGERCLOSE Add DANGERCLOSE as a friend

 


Support The Brexit Party [Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View DeanMiles's Profile DeanMiles Flag Telford 02 Aug 19 1.28pm Send a Private Message to DeanMiles Add DeanMiles as a friend

We offered a small loan fee and buy at the end of the season for €12mill.

They said no and wouldn't take less than €15mill.

Freedman had to get hold of Parish and ask if we could spend that much..

Now reports saying we've agreed terms with Betis.

I'm sure this could be done a lot easier?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 02 Aug 19 1.38pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by DeanMiles

We offered a small loan fee and buy at the end of the season for €12mill.

They said no and wouldn't take less than €15mill.

If that's true we have offered less than Cardiff offered and their offer was turned down. If it's true how stupid can one get.

As it seems that Dougie Freedman is over in Seville trying to get this deal closed out who is negotiating for the Russian striker or for Ollie Watkins or for a right back

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 02 Aug 19 1.54pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

If that's true we have offered less than Cardiff offered and their offer was turned down. If it's true how stupid can one get.

As it seems that Dougie Freedman is over in Seville trying to get this deal closed out who is negotiating for the Russian striker or for Ollie Watkins or for a right back

Oh come on be fair, there is always January!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 02 Aug 19 1.59pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by DeanMiles

We offered a small loan fee and buy at the end of the season for €12mill.

They said no and wouldn't take less than €15mill.

Freedman had to get hold of Parish and ask if we could spend that much..

Now reports saying we've agreed terms with Betis.

I'm sure this could be done a lot easier?

How amateurish, do they not have any foresight or strategy? If this is the case then SP should have gone to Spain and not have gone on holiday during the transfer window (again!)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post

Topic Locked

Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Topic