You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Predictions 2019/20
August 18 2019 10.37am

Predictions 2019/20

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View EddieMac's Profile EddieMac Flag 05 Aug 19 11.16am Send a Private Message to EddieMac Add EddieMac as a friend

With our current squad we will still finish mid table to 15th.

With a couple of big signings we wil push up the table.

The reason we will be ok is because we have Roy in charge and we are a very organised and experienced team who knows how to defend and stick to our game plan no matter what.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View KAOS's Profile KAOS Flag In a tree 05 Aug 19 11.45am Send a Private Message to KAOS Add KAOS as a friend

We have a patched up ageing squad, new additions (!) with no time to bed in, home form won't be any better than last season and guessing we won't be as effective away as last season ...

AWB, Cabaye & RLC leaving in recent times has left a gaping hole in terms of talent. Our reliance on Wilf is greater than ever ... and he just wants out now by the looks! How good will these new additions be?!!??!?!? Uuummmm ...

And we have to rely on a snake like DF to get players over the line!

I'm predicting ... relegation!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View davehuggins's Profile davehuggins Flag 05 Aug 19 11.47am Send a Private Message to davehuggins Add davehuggins as a friend

Wow KAOS that's one angry guy!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View KAOS's Profile KAOS Flag In a tree 05 Aug 19 11.53am Send a Private Message to KAOS Add KAOS as a friend

Originally posted by davehuggins

Wow KAOS that's one angry guy!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HesHereHesThere's Profile HesHereHesThere Flag Beckenham 05 Aug 19 12.13pm Send a Private Message to HesHereHesThere Add HesHereHesThere as a friend

Originally posted by KAOS

We have a patched up ageing squad, new additions (!) with no time to bed in, home form won't be any better than last season and guessing we won't be as effective away as last season ...

AWB, Cabaye & RLC leaving in recent times has left a gaping hole in terms of talent. Our reliance on Wilf is greater than ever ... and he just wants out now by the looks! How good will these new additions be?!!??!?!? Uuummmm ...

And we have to rely on a snake like DF to get players over the line!

I'm predicting ... relegation!

Iím with you KAOS on this one...I canít honestly see the required signings being made. So like sand slipping through our fingers our premier league status will disappear down the plug hole this season...weíre doomed i tell you!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Coach 3's Profile Coach 3 Flag Sandown Isle of Wight 05 Aug 19 12.47pm Send a Private Message to Coach 3 Add Coach 3 as a friend

Sadly weíve been circling the relegation plug hole for a while, with the current squad we will get sucked down this time. I heard on the radio the other day that we only have a squad of 20 with 3 of them being goalkeepers, if this is true we have a major problem. Need a right back as a matter of urgency and another defender with some quality.

Every club needs a goal scorer and we are no exception, who Iíve no idea. The board needs to swallow hard and invest or face the worst.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dancer Cat's Profile Dancer Cat Flag Farnborough 05 Aug 19 2.01pm Send a Private Message to Dancer Cat Add Dancer Cat as a friend

Originally posted by Coach 3

Sadly weíve been circling the relegation plug hole for a while, with the current squad we will get sucked down this time. I heard on the radio the other day that we only have a squad of 20 with 3 of them being goalkeepers, if this is true we have a major problem. Need a right back as a matter of urgency and another defender with some quality.

Every club needs a goal scorer and we are no exception, who Iíve no idea. The board needs to swallow hard and invest or face the worst.

There's no money left - expect the worst!

My only hope is that Roy jumps ship with dignity before he's sacked - he deserves better than us.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View KAOS's Profile KAOS Flag In a tree 05 Aug 19 3.01pm Send a Private Message to KAOS Add KAOS as a friend

Yep, we're broke.

What did we expect buying 30 million players and paying wages north of £100k per week for certain players ...

Not sure how people don't get this! And think the clubs being tight not spending our way out of things ...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Tipp_Eagle's Profile Tipp_Eagle Flag Tipperary 05 Aug 19 3.04pm Send a Private Message to Tipp_Eagle Add Tipp_Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by HesHereHesThere

Iím with you KAOS on this one...I canít honestly see the required signings being made. So like sand slipping through our fingers our premier league status will disappear down the plug hole this season...weíre doomed i tell you!

Yes it is looking that way , i really hope im wrong but im sorry to say i have to agree with KAOS also!

 


oh yeah ,fcuk off brighton.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ian-VI's Profile Ian-VI Flag Vicenza 05 Aug 19 3.07pm Send a Private Message to Ian-VI Add Ian-VI as a friend

14th-15th with the actual team for me, could be improved if some good players are going to join last-minute.

 


The best footie management game: [Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jway89's Profile Jway89 Flag 05 Aug 19 3.16pm Send a Private Message to Jway89 Add Jway89 as a friend

Does depend on Wilf. I'd like to know the stats, but I don't actually think Wilf contributes as much in terms of assists and goals as you would expect from a player who is valued at £80m, but I suppose it's just the threat perceived by the opposition.

I think we will stay up, because we have Roy. If we get Cahill, that pretty much covers our defence and if we don't get a RB, then it looks like Kelly will be the cover there and tbf, he's probably one of the better signings we've made in the past 6-7 years, value wise.

Looking forward. I would really like us to show some ambition and have a £60m a season kitty plus sales for Mourinho to come in and take us to a regular top 8 position. I think our squad has shown that, even though, they lack a bit of quality in areas, for the most part they all put a shift in and do fight for the cause. If not then God knows what manager we will get.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eagleder1's Profile Eagleder1 Flag 05 Aug 19 8.58pm Send a Private Message to Eagleder1 Add Eagleder1 as a friend

Sadly relegated! True you get what you deserve and the way things are shaping I cant see many positives. 3 days left no striker, no right back and after Saturdayís performance no ideas coming forward and holes all over the show at the back! Where the hell is Tompkins and how many more are we letting go before replacing, what a strategy!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Predictions 2019/20