You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Ten years?
September 20 2019 9.16am

Ten years?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 2 « First< 1 2

 

View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 17 Aug 19 10.03pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Seriously though, I think she’s seen how some Muslim nut jobs react to adultery, divorce, separation and alike and decided she’d do the same. We don’t know the full facts but my guess is he’s kept himself out of reach from the British courts so he’s stuffed her to some extent financially and the probably down market life she was going to now have compared to the ostentatious lifestyle she had in Qatar drove so much anger and twisted emotions she’s gone so evilly selfish to make a.point or have some victory or something and she was prepared to kill her children with the thought of the rest of her life of struggle anyway (or some s***). Mad cow. They’re all mad anyway.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dollardays's Profile dollardays Flag 17 Aug 19 10.23pm Send a Private Message to dollardays Add dollardays as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Seriously though, I think she’s seen how some Muslim nut jobs react to adultery, divorce, separation and alike and decided she’d do the same. We don’t know the full facts but my guess is he’s kept himself out of reach from the British courts so he’s stuffed her to some extent financially and the probably down market life she was going to now have compared to the ostentatious lifestyle she had in Qatar drove so much anger and twisted emotions she’s gone so evilly selfish to make a.point or have some victory or something and she was prepared to kill her children with the thought of the rest of her life of struggle anyway (or some s***). Mad cow. They’re all mad anyway.

I'd be hesitant to put any blame at the husband's door really, due to the order of magnitude involved. Relationships end for various reasons. It's not ideal and maybe she did have to become accustomed to a different lifestyle, but the children are as much victim of their parents split than anyone. That she killed them to get back at him is about as warped and evil as you can get.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 17 Aug 19 10.32pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by dollardays

I'd be hesitant to put any blame at the husband's door really, due to the order of magnitude involved. Relationships end for various reasons. It's not ideal and maybe she did have to become accustomed to a different lifestyle, but the children are as much victim of their parents split than anyone. That she killed them to get back at him is about as warped and evil as you can get.

Oh I agree. I was just trying to make some kind of sense of it, even though there isn’t any. More the crazy steps of her thinking. I didn’t place any blame on the husband either, although he could be guilty in the breakup of the marriage that again led to her madness.

People have usually been evil or done evil things because of their upbringing, or lack of any. But this pure callous selfishness because of how her the rest of life was going to be inferior to recent years. She is obviously guilty but when you think a bit more you think that this probably wouldn’t have happened years ago before riches were everywhere on tv and the Internet and the sense of entitlement wasn’t so rife in society.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dollardays's Profile dollardays Flag 17 Aug 19 10.43pm Send a Private Message to dollardays Add dollardays as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman



Oh I agree. I was just trying to make some kind of sense of it
, even though there isn’t any. More the crazy steps of her thinking. I didn’t place any blame on the husband either, although he could be guilty in the breakup of the marriage that again led to her madness.

People have usually been evil or done evil things because of their upbringing, or lack of any. But this pure callous selfishness because of how her the rest of life was going to be inferior to recent years. She is obviously guilty but when you think a bit more you think that this probably wouldn’t have happened years ago before riches were everywhere on tv and the Internet and the sense of entitlement wasn’t so rife in society.

Yes, I agree that there is a tendency to wonder how on earth someone could reach a decision to do something so horrific. It's unfathomable to any normal person. I don't think she should ever be allowed out. This is well beyond second chance territory.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 18 Aug 19 4.16pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

She should be in the nuthouse for life.

Ten years in Belmarsh followed by a lifetime in a padded cell.

sounds about right.

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux & Anfield to Old Trafford.....Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dollardays's Profile dollardays Flag 18 Aug 19 4.34pm Send a Private Message to dollardays Add dollardays as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

Ten years in Belmarsh followed by a lifetime in a padded cell.

sounds about right.

Anything but at liberty is good with me

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 18 Aug 19 5.13pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

I'd be disappointed if you didn't Tom !!

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
craig321 Flag West Wickham 18 Aug 19 10.10pm

Sorry but all child murderers should be killed slower the better.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View tome's Profile tome Flag Inner Tantalus Time. 04 Sep 19 11.14pm Send a Private Message to tome Add tome as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Men who kill their kids are normally labeled as monsters by the MSM and quite rightly.

However I have noticed that women who commit these crimes often are treated less harshly by the press e.g. this was a tragedy she was suffering from (insert name of mental illness) etc.

So not much equality there then funny how the feminists don't complain about that.

One the one case? I agree it's a ghastly crime but my anecdotal understanding is that women are often sentenced more severely than men for crimes involving children. Don't have the stats but got that from someone who works in prisons.

 


A one and a two...

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 2 « First< 1 2

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Ten years?