You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > std
October 19 2019 5.52am

std

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last Ľ

 

View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 08 Oct 19 8.14pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Has anyone had/got one?

Growing up it was like a badge of honour to claim you had one but then I did have some odd mates.
Never had one myself and strangely feel like I missed out.

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 08 Oct 19 8.32pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle

Has anyone had/got one?

Growing up it was like a badge of honour to claim you had one but then I did have some odd mates.
Never had one myself and strangely feel like I missed out.

Never had one but itís a good guide to someoneís age if their first thought is about telephone calls.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kennybrowns leftfoot's Profile kennybrowns leftfoot Flag Moved Again.. Banstead now Darling... 08 Oct 19 8.53pm Send a Private Message to kennybrowns leftfoot Add kennybrowns leftfoot as a friend

Gotta feeling thereís gonna be a lot of lies told about never having one on this thread!!

 


Don't waste your time with jealousy. Sometimes your ahead, sometimes your behind, the race is long. But in the end it's only with yourself!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 08 Oct 19 8.55pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by kennybrowns leftfoot

Gotta feeling thereís gonna be a lot of lies told about never having one on this thread!!

I wonder what Willo will admit to. Apparently heís riddled!

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View palace_in_frogland's Profile palace_in_frogland Flag In a broken dream 08 Oct 19 8.57pm Send a Private Message to palace_in_frogland Add palace_in_frogland as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Never had one but itís a good guide to someoneís age if their first thought is about telephone calls.

I suppose they both involve trunks in one way or another?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag glorious Goring by sea 08 Oct 19 9.05pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

your lucky Tom.
know a chap that had Herpes(has?)
knew several that had good old fashioned gonohrea / syphilis(whichever was the less evil, more common one)
genital warts was common, which regrettably I've had early 20s.
this varied between an odd couple on yer knob to a f***ing forest of it in bad cases.
luckily I had just a few and burnt them off myself with a somewhat fierce cream bought over the counter.
When I was a lad in my teens I worked with a load of jewish men, who were pretty outrageous with the piss take.
I was told the best way to find out if you had crabs(pubic lice) was to tie thread round end of your knob & put it in a glass of milk as the crabs were mad for it & they'd all scuttle down the thread into the milk.
c***s.

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 08 Oct 19 9.05pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by palace_in_frogland

I suppose they both involve trunks in one way or another?

Only at Babarís house.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag glorious Goring by sea 08 Oct 19 9.07pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Only at Babarís house.

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 08 Oct 19 9.15pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by kingdowieonthewall

your lucky Tom.
know a chap that had Herpes(has?)
knew several that had good old fashioned gonohrea / syphilis(whichever was the less evil, more common one)
genital warts was common, which regrettably I've had early 20s.
this varied between an odd couple on yer knob to a f***ing forest of it in bad cases.
luckily I had just a few and burnt them off myself with a somewhat fierce cream bought over the counter.
When I was a lad in my teens I worked with a load of jewish men, who were pretty outrageous with the piss take.
I was told the best way to find out if you had crabs(pubic lice) was to tie thread round end of your knob & put it in a glass of milk as the crabs were mad for it & they'd all scuttle down the thread into the milk.
c***s.

Ha ha
You were the poster I had in mind when I posted this

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 08 Oct 19 10.28pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by kingdowieonthewall

your lucky Tom.
know a chap that had Herpes(has?)
knew several that had good old fashioned gonohrea / syphilis(whichever was the less evil, more common one)
genital warts was common, which regrettably I've had early 20s.
this varied between an odd couple on yer knob to a f***ing forest of it in bad cases.
luckily I had just a few and burnt them off myself with a somewhat fierce cream bought over the counter.
When I was a lad in my teens I worked with a load of jewish men, who were pretty outrageous with the piss take.
I was told the best way to find out if you had crabs(pubic lice) was to tie thread round end of your knob & put it in a glass of milk as the crabs were mad for it & they'd all scuttle down the thread into the milk.
c***s.

I got told to stand over a bucket of salt water.
When they went for a swim, f*** off

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 09 Oct 19 12.07am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

a bird can give you an STD,


Sexually Transmitted Debt.....

she spends all your money on handbags & shoes.

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium & Anfield to Old Trafford.....Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag glorious Goring by sea 09 Oct 19 6.37am Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle

Ha ha
You were the poster I had in mind when I posted this

another chap I used to work with was known as 'custard man' as he permanently had a pox and could squeeze yellow puss out of his japs eye
Dirty dave reckoned just piss in a clear glass and if it was cloudy - off to the docs.

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last Ľ

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > std