You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Do we need a Witchfinder General?
December 11 2019 2.55pm

Do we need a Witchfinder General?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

 

View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 14 Nov 19 5.01pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Apparently we do - according to this article.

I have to say that personally I am outraged. These people have not noticed the last few hundred years of history.

[Link]

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 14 Nov 19 5.04pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

Apparently we do - according to this article.

I have to say that personally I am outraged. These people have not noticed the last few hundred years of history.

[Link]

There is a reason all those 'blue-rinse' women are mostly in Glos/Sussex/Norfolk & Wales you know.

 


Is joining the 'Grumpy Old Gits' Club

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 14 Nov 19 5.05pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

Apparently we do - according to this article.

I have to say that personally I am outraged. These people have not noticed the last few hundred years of history.

[Link]

Why is anyone shocked any more?

This is what happens when you import the third world.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 14 Nov 19 5.08pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

The link doesn't work properly for me.

I gather it's something to do with child abuse.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 14 Nov 19 5.11pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

There is a reason all those 'blue-rinse' women are mostly in Glos/Sussex/Norfolk & Wales you know.

Blue rinsers gave us Cameron instead of Davies.

After that....they should really just shut up and make their husbands a sandwich.

Oh failing that they should make me a sandwich.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 14 Nov 19 5.16pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

The link doesn't work properly for me.

I gather it's something to do with child abuse.

The link works for me - seems to be correct. It is from the Independent today.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View W12's Profile W12 Online Flag 14 Nov 19 8.26pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

You might learn something:

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 14 Nov 19 11.14pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by W12

You might learn something:

[Link]

Makes some good points about ethnocentrism

Mind you isn't Dutton anti Churchill?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 15 Nov 19 9.40am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

FGM has been an issue for many years but the powers that be have turned a blind eye too, mainly due to the PC brigade. The main culprits for this seem to be West and Sub-Saharan Africans. Having been banned in UK they take the young girls home for the “procedure “. Having been involved in several cases of returning children and seeing some of the instruments used I can assure you it is a most evil practice and I will never understand how anyone could put their children through such a torture.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 15 Nov 19 10.25am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

FGM has been an issue for many years but the powers that be have turned a blind eye too, mainly due to the PC brigade. The main culprits for this seem to be West and Sub-Saharan Africans. Having been banned in UK they take the young girls home for the “procedure “. Having been involved in several cases of returning children and seeing some of the instruments used I can assure you it is a most evil practice and I will never understand how anyone could put their children through such a torture.

Mainly an imported problem like acid attacks.

The establishment and its supporting lackeys don't want to talk about it because they are the ones to blame for it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View W12's Profile W12 Online Flag 15 Nov 19 2.51pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Mainly an imported problem like acid attacks.

The establishment and its supporting lackeys don't want to talk about it because they are the ones to blame for it.

Acid attacks
FGM
Incest (especially marrying of cousins and associated widespread health conditions)
Terrorism
Rape Gangs
Knife Violence (including increasingly the use of Machetes)
Huge rise of Anti Sematism
Huge rise of Homophobia
"Honor" Killing


None of this has anything to do with mass migration.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 15 Nov 19 2.59pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by W12

Acid attacks
FGM
Incest (especially marrying of cousins and associated widespread health conditions)
Terrorism
Rape Gangs
Knife Violence (including increasingly the use of Machetes)
Huge rise of Anti Sematism
Huge rise of Homophobia
"Honor" Killing


None of this has anything to do with mass migration.

Social liberalism (on both left and right) is responsible for enabling all of it. Western social conservatism would have rejected most of it.

Edited by Stirlingsays (15 Nov 2019 3.00pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Do we need a Witchfinder General?