You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Are we about to ditch Camarasa
December 14 2019 7.01pm

Are we about to ditch Camarasa

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last Ľ

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Elpis's Profile Elpis Flag In a pub 19 Nov 19 5.19pm Send a Private Message to Elpis Add Elpis as a friend

[Link]


Looks like we are looking to off load Victor Camarasa and free up a squad place before the January sales start .

Betis I think will go for us cutting short his loan if another side comes in with the intention to buy which Palace obviously are not interested in doing at the end of the season .
Its a shame we were never given the chance to see what the lad could do with a run in the side but maybe its an indication that we are in for someone that Roy would actually consider playing .

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 19 Nov 19 5.45pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by Elpis

[Link]


Looks like we are looking to off load Victor Camarasa and free up a squad place before the January sales start .

Betis I think will go for us cutting short his loan if another side comes in with the intention to buy which Palace obviously are not interested in doing at the end of the season .
Its a shame we were never given the chance to see what the lad could do with a run in the side but maybe its an indication that we are in for someone that Roy would actually consider playing .

I believe Norwich want him

 


Is joining the 'Grumpy Old Gits' Club

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jimruss's Profile jimruss Flag Sidcup 19 Nov 19 6.09pm Send a Private Message to jimruss Add jimruss as a friend

Originally posted by Elpis

[Link]


Looks like we are looking to off load Victor Camarasa and free up a squad place before the January sales start .

Betis I think will go for us cutting short his loan if another side comes in with the intention to buy which Palace obviously are not interested in doing at the end of the season .
Its a shame we were never given the chance to see what the lad could do with a run in the side but maybe its an indication that we are in for someone that Roy would actually consider playing .

Probably a defensive midfielder

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Casual's Profile Casual Flag Orpington 19 Nov 19 6.39pm Send a Private Message to Casual Add Casual as a friend

I hear we are back in for Rakip.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 19 Nov 19 6.43pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by Casual

I hear we are back in for Rakip.

 


Is joining the 'Grumpy Old Gits' Club

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PatrickA's Profile PatrickA Flag London 19 Nov 19 7.00pm Send a Private Message to PatrickA Add PatrickA as a friend

If the story is true itís another example of the disconnect between the scouting team and Hodgson.
In many ways it will be less understandable than the exclusion of Meyer.
Camarasa has never had an opportunity unlike Meyer, who in fairness has never really grabbed his chance to date.
He was probably Cardiffís outstanding player in the Premier League and certainly looked the part as well as being more robust than Meyer.
Hodgson maintains there is plenty of competition in the area where Camarasa plays, but itís difficult to accept this as heís different in that he can pass and shoot unlike the others.
If he had an opportunity and failed fair enough, but this isnít the case.
Itís difficult to accept the argument about not impressing in training.
Many players are notorious as poor trainers , but come alive on match day but I guess weíll never know with Camarasa.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kennybrowns leftfoot's Profile kennybrowns leftfoot Flag Moved Again.. Banstead now Darling... 19 Nov 19 7.27pm Send a Private Message to kennybrowns leftfoot Add kennybrowns leftfoot as a friend

We all know what will happen... it will be typical Palace... We will cut short the loan, he will join Norwich and be absolutely superb for them...

 


Don't waste your time with jealousy. Sometimes your ahead, sometimes your behind, the race is long. But in the end it's only with yourself!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View sprites's Profile sprites Flag Auckland 19 Nov 19 7.56pm Send a Private Message to sprites Add sprites as a friend

Originally posted by kennybrowns leftfoot

We all know what will happen... it will be typical Palace... We will cut short the loan, he will join Norwich and be absolutely superb for them...

Guaranteed.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bangell's Profile Bangell Flag Oxford 19 Nov 19 8.31pm Send a Private Message to Bangell Add Bangell as a friend

Originally posted by PatrickA

If the story is true itís another example of the disconnect between the scouting team and Hodgson.
In many ways it will be less understandable than the exclusion of Meyer.
Camarasa has never had an opportunity unlike Meyer, who in fairness has never really grabbed his chance to date.
He was probably Cardiffís outstanding player in the Premier League and certainly looked the part as well as being more robust than Meyer.
Hodgson maintains there is plenty of competition in the area where Camarasa plays, but itís difficult to accept this as heís different in that he can pass and shoot unlike the others.
If he had an opportunity and failed fair enough, but this isnít the case.
Itís difficult to accept the argument about not impressing in training.
Many players are notorious as poor trainers , but come alive on match day but I guess weíll never know with Camarasa.

Absolutely agree. I suggested a couple of times last season that there was a disconnect between scouting and management, and people generally disagreed, but I think the evidence is mounting.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View slubglurge's Profile slubglurge Flag welling 19 Nov 19 8.49pm Send a Private Message to slubglurge Add slubglurge as a friend

He would be good at Norwich. Attacking style completely opposite to us

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View samprior's Profile samprior Flag Hackney 19 Nov 19 9.05pm Send a Private Message to samprior Add samprior as a friend

Originally posted by slubglurge

He would be good at Norwich. Attacking style completely opposite to us

It's not working out too well for them though.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View samprior's Profile samprior Flag Hackney 19 Nov 19 9.08pm Send a Private Message to samprior Add samprior as a friend

Originally posted by kennybrowns leftfoot

We all know what will happen... it will be typical Palace... We will cut short the loan, he will join Norwich and be absolutely superb for them...

Did Bamford join them after cutting short his loan with us? Hopefully it'll go the same way as that. Not that I've got anything against Camarasa...just want there to be at least 3 teams in a worse position than Palace at the end of the season.

Edited by samprior (19 Nov 2019 9.08pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last Ľ

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Are we about to ditch Camarasa