You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Burnley predictions
December 5 2019 10.42pm

Burnley predictions

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View chris123's Profile chris123 Flag hove actually 30 Nov 19 11.31am Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

Indeed, but we went into that game only having lost 1 of our previous 5 PL games.

Ok, same again pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PZ Eagle's Profile PZ Eagle Flag Penzance 30 Nov 19 12.00pm Send a Private Message to PZ Eagle Add PZ Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Casual

He was looking through your Wayne Hennessey scrap book.
Youíre a very strange man.

And you are just a clown who doesn't know anything about goalkeeping.

 


Conjunctivitis.com - A site for sore eyes.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View the silurian's Profile the silurian Flag The garden of England. 30 Nov 19 1.14pm Send a Private Message to the silurian Add the silurian as a friend

Originally posted by PZ Eagle

And you are just a clown who doesn't know anything about goalkeeping.

says someone who thinks Hennessey should play this afternoon!!

Edited by the silurian (30 Nov 2019 1.14pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View susmik's Profile susmik Flag PLYMOUTH -But Made in Old Coulsdon... 30 Nov 19 2.26pm Send a Private Message to susmik Add susmik as a friend

Originally posted by PZ Eagle

And you are just a clown who doesn't know anything about goalkeeping.

With that rash comment I feel you should have a word with Roy as HE picks the team and knows best....or does he??

 


Supported Palace for over 69 years since the age of 7 and have seen all the ups and downs and will probably see many more ups and downs before I go up to the big football club in the sky.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jacey's Profile Jacey Flag 30 Nov 19 2.37pm Send a Private Message to Jacey Add Jacey as a friend

All these recent gallant defeats,and Hodgson's unequivocal praise lavished on the team are meaningless as we fall down the league and no points today,if other results go against this weekend,could very well see us in 17th.
We need the points today,plain and simple.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PZ Eagle's Profile PZ Eagle Flag Penzance 30 Nov 19 2.40pm Send a Private Message to PZ Eagle Add PZ Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by susmik

With that rash comment I feel you should have a word with Roy as HE picks the team and knows best....or does he??

Guiata was in goal last season yet Roy played Hennessey against Burnley away and we won.
You are just another one who deludes himself that he knows more about goal keeping than the likes of Pullis, Pardew, Allardyce, Roy even plus all those Welsh managers who have given WH 80 plus caps.
.

 


Conjunctivitis.com - A site for sore eyes.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 30 Nov 19 5.01pm Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

There we go

Originally posted by HKOwen

At least one point for us, if we get near level we had against Liverpool it's a win for us

 


Let's see SP and the board trying to line up for a piss in the AW toilets at half time before peddling the new stand. We're the Arthur over here and the facilities are a disgrace

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View susmik's Profile susmik Flag PLYMOUTH -But Made in Old Coulsdon... 30 Nov 19 7.12pm Send a Private Message to susmik Add susmik as a friend

Originally posted by PZ Eagle

Guiata was in goal last season yet Roy played Hennessey against Burnley away and we won.
You are just another one who deludes himself that he knows more about goal keeping than the likes of Pullis, Pardew, Allardyce, Roy even plus all those Welsh managers who have given WH 80 plus caps.
.

As I said Roy picked todays team NOT me so where is this crap coming from that you keep putting up. I was agreeing with Roy's selection in my original post and did not even mention WH who you love so much. I suggest that you read a post correctly before jumping down peoples throats because you assume they are against you!!!

 


Supported Palace for over 69 years since the age of 7 and have seen all the ups and downs and will probably see many more ups and downs before I go up to the big football club in the sky.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 30 Nov 19 8.24pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by susmik

As I said Roy picked todays team NOT me so where is this crap coming from that you keep putting up. I was agreeing with Roy's selection in my original post and did not even mention WH who you love so much. I suggest that you read a post correctly before jumping down peoples throats because you assume they are against you!!!

Guiata proved his Premiership quality today, people need to het behind him

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Casual's Profile Casual Flag Orpington 30 Nov 19 8.50pm Send a Private Message to Casual Add Casual as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Guiata proved his Premiership quality today, people need to het behind him

They are mate. The only people that arenít are the a Hennesseys and a very strange poster on her that only talks about Wayne.
If Guiata punches one that he could have caught heís straight on here , but thinks that he is a goalkeeping expert. Very sad.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PZ Eagle's Profile PZ Eagle Flag Penzance 30 Nov 19 10.21pm Send a Private Message to PZ Eagle Add PZ Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Casual

They are mate. The only people that arenít are the a Hennesseys and a very strange poster on her that only talks about Wayne.
If Guiata punches one that he could have caught heís straight on here , but thinks that he is a goalkeeping expert. Very sad.

You are just an eejit if you think Guiata is the greatest thing since sliced bread. He makes one good save and he's MoM, incredible. He makes mistakes that have cost us points and no one says a word.No Premier
League manager worth his salt would ever keep a goal keeper in his squad who he had no confidence in because he would know quick injury can happen ie Lloris at Spurs. If you are so blind or prejudiced to see that Hennessey is still an important part of Roy's squad the you are the sad one.

 


Conjunctivitis.com - A site for sore eyes.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Casual's Profile Casual Flag Orpington 30 Nov 19 10.34pm Send a Private Message to Casual Add Casual as a friend

Originally posted by PZ Eagle

You are just an eejit if you think Guiata is the greatest thing since sliced bread. He makes one good save and he's MoM, incredible. He makes mistakes that have cost us points and no one says a word.No Premier
League manager worth his salt would ever keep a goal keeper in his squad who he had no confidence in because he would know quick injury can happen ie Lloris at Spurs. If you are so blind or prejudiced to see that Hennessey is still an important part of Roy's squad the you are the sad one.


I donít think Guiata is the best thing since sliced bread, but I do think that he is one of the better players in our first eleven. I do think that hennesey should be in a bottom half of the table championship/league one team.
Youíre p*ssing in the wind if you think that he should be the current number one. Deluded.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Burnley predictions