You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Can we spoil Liverpool's party?
April 5 2020 4.43pm

Can we spoil Liverpool's party?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 10 Mar 20 6.49pm Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by scuffy

I detest everything about Liverpool particularly their **** of a manager who, don't forget, has dissed this club badly in the past. My dislike of them is exacerbated by the vindictive way their fans treated Roy and continue to disrespect him.

[Link]

Nothing would make me happier during the remainder of this season than ruining the party for these self-entitled arseholes.

Quite agree.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 10 Mar 20 7.35pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Scummy w***ers.
I saw a guy smacked from behind many years ago.
In the 80s. I was just a kid myself.
Never forgot it. Just crept up on him poor bloke.
The culprits mates just laughed and told him how great it was in that horrible accent.
The guy had his kid holding his hand and he just got smacked for wearing a palace scarf.
Utter filth.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View bifffabazz's Profile bifffabazz Flag Highworth, Wiltshire 11 Mar 20 7.23am Send a Private Message to bifffabazz Add bifffabazz as a friend

The most 'entitled' fans in football.

We screwed up their campaign at Crystanbul and we rained on Gerrard's retirement parade. Let's make it a hat-trick.

 


Spirit of 1974

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View lexmark87's Profile lexmark87 Flag 11 Mar 20 8.31am Send a Private Message to lexmark87 Add lexmark87 as a friend

when did klopp diss us then.

Originally posted by Tickled pink

Quite agree.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag Kent 11 Mar 20 8.34am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by lexmark87

when did klopp diss us then.

There may have been times since, but I distinctly remember him saying he had not heard of Crystal Palace and laughing shortly before he played us for the first time.

If my memory serves me correctly, we beat them, and it was Klopp's first defeat as Liverpool manager.

He had obviously set up a fantastic meme from a few Palace fans stating that he knows who we are now.

 


Here's to you the famous red and blue.....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 11 Mar 20 9.08am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

There may have been times since, but I distinctly remember him saying he had not heard of Crystal Palace and laughing shortly before he played us for the first time.

If my memory serves me correctly, we beat them, and it was Klopp's first defeat as Liverpool manager.

He had obviously set up a fantastic meme from a few Palace fans stating that he knows who we are now.

Klopp is straight out of the Alex Ferguason school of management. When they are winning it's all smiles and bonhomie with the officials and the interviewers. When they lose (not that often I grant you) he has a face like a sour lemon and all the good grace and affability of Jeremy Corbyn on election night.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 11 Mar 20 9.13am Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Klopp is straight out of the Alex Ferguason school of management. When they are winning it's all smiles and bonhomie with the officials and the interviewers. When they lose (not that often I grant you) he has a face like a sour lemon and all the good grace and affability of Jeremy Corbyn on election night.

Haha, long way of saying he is a poor loser!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 11 Mar 20 9.29am Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by bifffabazz

The most 'entitled' fans in football.

We screwed up their campaign at Crystanbul and we rained on Gerrard's retirement parade. Let's make it a hat-trick.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View esox lucius's Profile esox lucius Flag 11 Mar 20 9.49am Send a Private Message to esox lucius Add esox lucius as a friend

Hate the image they portray, all great happy chummy football fans, when they are far from it ie Man City team bus attack last season. Absolutely anything we can do to rain on there parade gets my vote.
I know the current situation is absolutely terrible and people are dying which is no laughing matter, but if FIFA cancelled this season to deny them the title they crave Iíll laugh my rocks off.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 11 Mar 20 9.52am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Eaglecoops

Haha, long way of saying he is a poor loser!

Pithy but true.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 11 Mar 20 10.18am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by esox lucius

Hate the image they portray, all great happy chummy football fans, when they are far from it ie Man City team bus attack last season. Absolutely anything we can do to rain on there parade gets my vote.
I know the current situation is absolutely terrible and people are dying which is no laughing matter, but if FIFA cancelled this season to deny them the title they crave Iíll laugh my rocks off.

Or give them a 3/4 title.
Like "look we know you probably would have won but because it's not mathematical proved you can have this trophy without the lid, win it next year and you can have a whole one. Also we are engraving
Liverp just to show that you only won a bit of it.
No hard feelings I hope."

Maybe a few quotes on explanations would be good.
Some funny guys on here.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 11 Mar 20 10.20am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by esox lucius

Hate the image they portray, all great happy chummy football fans, when they are far from it ie Man City team bus attack last season.

Unlike our own fans who are so stupid that they desecrate our own bus

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Can we spoil Liverpool's party?