You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > The worst film you've seen
June 4 2020 4.38am

The worst film you've seen

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

 

View sitdownstandup's Profile sitdownstandup Flag 11 Mar 20 11.16am Send a Private Message to sitdownstandup Add sitdownstandup as a friend

I watched the film Zidane years ago. Was really excited about it- watching one of the world's greatest players for 90 mins with 20 different cameras focused on him. It had so many great reviews and some awards too. Like when you watch highlights of players during a game and it's pretty good.

I couldn't stomach it more than 15 mins I think and had to give up. It was so boring. I tried again a few years later thinking maybe I just didnt appreciate it properly and gave up again - there's not many films I give up on but that was one of them.

 


I never use a napkin on my lap at a restaurant... because I believe in myself.

Hannibal Burress

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 11 Mar 20 11.33am Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by sitdownstandup

I watched the film Zidane years ago. Was really excited about it- watching one of the world's greatest players for 90 mins with 20 different cameras focused on him. It had so many great reviews and some awards too. Like when you watch highlights of players during a game and it's pretty good.

I couldn't stomach it more than 15 mins I think and had to give up. It was so boring. I tried again a few years later thinking maybe I just didnt appreciate it properly and gave up again - there's not many films I give up on but that was one of them.

Did you watch Finding Eric? I focking hope not.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 11 Mar 20 11.39am Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Easily the worst film is 'Attack of the Killer Clowns'. I made the family watch it.

Other good contenders: Mr and Mrs Smith.
Knight and Day. Titanic. Raising the Titanic. The Jazz Singer (Neil Diamond version). Mama Mia. Braveheart.

Other warning: do not watch The Stranger on Netflix. Starts off interesting but ends up incredibly sh:t. You have been warned.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 11 Mar 20 11.49am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

Easily the worst film is 'Attack of the Killer Clowns'. I made the family watch it.

Other good contenders: Mr and Mrs Smith.
Knight and Day. Titanic. Raising the Titanic. The Jazz Singer (Neil Diamond version). Mama Mia. Braveheart.

Other warning: do not watch The Stranger on Netflix. Starts off interesting but ends up incredibly sh:t. You have been warned.

My missus watched The Stranger - I saw about 20 minutes of it and there seemed to be about 20 stories going on. Kept her quiet for a few hours though.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View stuckinbristol's Profile stuckinbristol Flag In the woodwork. 11 Mar 20 11.56am Send a Private Message to stuckinbristol Add stuckinbristol as a friend

Pretty much any of the CGI disaster movies they seem to be churning out.
Sharknado 1-12(?)
Mega shark vs giant octopus

You get the idea. They are terrible, but weirdly compelling.

 


Hey, where did we go days when the rain came?

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 11 Mar 20 12.30pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Any of the Star Wars movies or the current crop of dress up in a funny costume and fly around ones.

I don't expect that low budget movies can attract the top talent but these super hero movies are awful considering the money that is spent.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag glorious Goring by sea 11 Mar 20 12.39pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

ben Dovers/steve perrys recent stuff.
A shadow of his former self.

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 11 Mar 20 2.23pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Most people are just listing films that they don't like.

I have a son with learning difficulties and he has a short attention span if films are too wordy so I have to watch all sorts of crap with him. Most of them are son bad that within five minutes of it starting I've forgotten what it's called.

Show Dogs with an IMDb rating of 3.7 was last week's pile of poo along with the equally awful Game Over, Man!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 11 Mar 20 2.28pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend


In terms of disappointment The Godfather Part 111 is right up there.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag glorious Goring by sea 11 Mar 20 2.58pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

jim carey.
unbearable spotless thingy film.
utter utter turds in piss.

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 11 Mar 20 4.19pm Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

Think I saw '10' in my early teens with Bo Derek. Got my breast-feast, but the other 1 hour 20 minutes wasn't worth the wait.
The 5hltty Star Wars Prequels with Jar-Jar Binks, a close second.
Private Benjamin, Bird on a wire, and any other Goldie Hawn cack comes in third

Edited by Forest Hillbilly (11 Mar 2020 4.26pm)

 


,.,.,..,

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 11 Mar 20 5.05pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Forest Hillbilly

Think I saw '10' in my early teens with Bo Derek. Got my breast-feast, but the other 1 hour 20 minutes wasn't worth the wait.
The 5hltty Star Wars Prequels with Jar-Jar Binks, a close second.
Private Benjamin, Bird on a wire, and any other Goldie Hawn cack comes in third

Edited by Forest Hillbilly (11 Mar 2020 4.26pm)

Blue Lagoon was on TCM the other night. Brought back some memories.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > The worst film you've seen