You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Hamilton
July 14 2020 9.20pm

Hamilton

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »

 

View m/k mick's Profile m/k mick Flag milton keynes 02 Jun 20 8.18pm Send a Private Message to m/k mick Add m/k mick as a friend

Whats happening in America is terrible, some real racists out there, at the weekend we had protests outside USA embassy in England now Lewis Hamilton is putting his two penny worth in
What i don't get is why don't the protestors, protest outside the chinese embassy in support of the Muslims and Tibetans, being oppressed in China, and why doesn’t Hamilton say anything about it, sheer hypocrisy from all of them, happened not long ago, china president visited, no protest, USA president visits, protests, again double standards

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 02 Jun 20 8.31pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by m/k mick

Whats happening in America is terrible, some real racists out there, at the weekend we had protests outside USA embassy in England now Lewis Hamilton is putting his two penny worth in
What i don't get is why don't the protestors, protest outside the chinese embassy in support of the Muslims and Tibetans, being oppressed in China, and why doesn’t Hamilton say anything about it, sheer hypocrisy from all of them, happened not long ago, china president visited, no protest, USA president visits, protests, again double standards

We mustn’t upset the Chinese. What they have done in Tibet is outrageous but no media outlets seem to want to know. Wonder if it would have been the same if China had done similar elsewhere in the World.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 02 Jun 20 10.00pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Africa full of racists and racism. Although its black on white so obviously not as bad eh!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 02 Jun 20 11.17pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Africa full of racists and racism. Although its black on white so obviously not as bad eh!

Karma? your favourite word!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 03 Jun 20 7.22am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

What I didn't like was Hamilton calling out his fellow formula 1 drivers and implying they were racist because they hadn't spoken out in support of BLM.

Very predictably a bunch of them responded on social media with the appropriate apologetic words. Other celebrities likewise have been calling out colleagues and social media has gone into a storm over Emma Watson because her webpage wasn't completely black yesterday (it had a white border). She of course immediately bottled it and made a grovelling apology.

People are entitled to feel angry and to protest but they are not entitled to tell others how they should feel. We now have footballers being told they should take the knee when FIFA has clear rules about keeping politics out of match day e.g. wearing a poppy caused a furore.


Edited by Badger11 (03 Jun 2020 7.23am)

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 03 Jun 20 8.18am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Karma? your favourite word!

Did you really just use that word like that. Just wow. You are clearly the poster of the week. I suppose an eye for an eye is ok then. maybe every white death by a black in the usa should be matched with a black death by a white.
People need to see that your ideology is warped and typical of the left.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 03 Jun 20 8.29am Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Did you really just use that word like that. Just wow. You are clearly the poster of the week. I suppose an eye for an eye is ok then. maybe every white death by a black in the usa should be matched with a black death by a white.
People need to see that your ideology is warped and typical of the left.

warning, warning ... b*lls*** alert b*lls*** alert

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 03 Jun 20 8.38am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

warning, warning ... b*lls*** alert b*lls*** alert

Nope danh hasnt posted on here yet so thanks for the heads up.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 03 Jun 20 9.16am Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

your ideology is non-existent and typical of the ridiculous

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 03 Jun 20 9.37am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

your ideology is non-existent and typical of the ridiculous

I think you meant realistic.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 03 Jun 20 9.59am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

What I didn't like was Hamilton calling out his fellow formula 1 drivers and implying they were racist because they hadn't spoken out in support of BLM.

Very predictably a bunch of them responded on social media with the appropriate apologetic words. Other celebrities likewise have been calling out colleagues and social media has gone into a storm over Emma Watson because her webpage wasn't completely black yesterday (it had a white border). She of course immediately bottled it and made a grovelling apology.

People are entitled to feel angry and to protest but they are not entitled to tell others how they should feel. We now have footballers being told they should take the knee when FIFA has clear rules about keeping politics out of match day e.g. wearing a poppy caused a furore.

Edited by Badger11 (03 Jun 2020 7.23am)

Appalling US police behaviour is an American problem, and boy is it a problem when the political parties are called to deal with it and the reaction.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 03 Jun 20 3.58pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

warning, warning ... b*lls*** alert b*lls*** alert

Indeed !

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Hamilton