You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Infiltrating the Amex tomorrow
September 18 2020 11.53am

Infiltrating the Amex tomorrow

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View billtheglazier's Profile billtheglazier Flag twickenham 19 Jun 20 6.12pm Send a Private Message to billtheglazier Add billtheglazier as a friend

[Link]

My Mate Howard who sits next to me in the Holmesdale has a slight distaste for the Seagulls having been a stoic Palace supporter since the days of the great Johnny Byrne.
Living a few miles from the Amex, he frequently has to endure the often less than desirable comments from his neighbours many of whom are Seagulls fans.
When he heard that Brighton fans were paying to have their photo on a cardboard cut out he somehow manage to hijack the process and above is the result.
Enjoy!!

howardbrighton.PNG Attachment: howardbrighton.PNG (1,649.00Kb)

 


[Link]
Following The Palace since 1964,
Rocking the Blues since 68.!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lucky Star's Profile Lucky Star Flag Horley 19 Jun 20 10.57pm Send a Private Message to Lucky Star Add Lucky Star as a friend

Ha Ha that's brilliant.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 19 Jun 20 11.08pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by billtheglazier

[Link]

My Mate Howard who sits next to me in the Holmesdale has a slight distaste for the Seagulls having been a stoic Palace supporter since the days of the great Johnny Byrne.
Living a few miles from the Amex, he frequently has to endure the often less than desirable comments from his neighbours many of whom are Seagulls fans.
When he heard that Brighton fans were paying to have their photo on a cardboard cut out he somehow manage to hijack the process and above is the result.
Enjoy!!


Please tell Howard from he that he is a f@cking legend!

That is brilliant

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View gerry theagle's Profile gerry theagle Flag newbury 19 Jun 20 11.11pm Send a Private Message to gerry theagle Add gerry theagle as a friend

Wonderful.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 19 Jun 20 11.20pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

When they printed it out and placed it on the chair, didn’t anyone seem to notice

So damn funny

Hope the tv picks it up

This guy is my new hero

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 20 Jun 20 12.11am Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Fantastic

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View tpuffpendants's Profile tpuffpendants Flag 20 Jun 20 12.28am Send a Private Message to tpuffpendants Add tpuffpendants as a friend

Brighton v. Arse. what a sickening fixture- even for a palaceman made of cardboard haha

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 20 Jun 20 7.20am Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by tpuffpendants

Brighton v. Arse. what a sickening fixture- even for a palaceman made of cardboard haha

Brighton up against the arse. Nothing new in that.

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 20 Jun 20 7.23am Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Seriously; have you alerted one of the tabloids to this story? They'd love it!

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 20 Jun 20 8.00am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by YT

Seriously; have you alerted one of the tabloids to this story? They'd love it!

Agreed can you imagine the meltdown on NSC! They will probably demand we get a points deduction, relegation threat for them lifted for the hurt caused.
Sky would love it but it will be gone before kick off I fear

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View billtheglazier's Profile billtheglazier Flag twickenham 20 Jun 20 9.03am Send a Private Message to billtheglazier Add billtheglazier as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Agreed can you imagine the meltdown on NSC! They will probably demand we get a points deduction, relegation threat for them lifted for the hurt caused.
Sky would love it but it will be gone before kick off I fear

anyideas how to inform BT sports as they are covering the game this afternoon?

 


[Link]
Following The Palace since 1964,
Rocking the Blues since 68.!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 20 Jun 20 9.03am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

You shouldn’t have said anything before kick off. It might have stayed there.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Infiltrating the Amex tomorrow