You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Stabbing Spree in Reading Park
July 15 2020 2.02pm

Stabbing Spree in Reading Park

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 17 of 19 < 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

 

View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 27 Jun 20 9.22pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Fair enough, but what about the past 10 years of home secretaries under the CON servatives, surely 10 years is enough to do a job?

That is true but believe me, Human Rights Act ( introduced by Blair, whose wife happened to be a HR lawyer) makes it very difficult/nigh on impossible to remove failed asylum seekers. Both Con and Labour government have been as bad as each other, due to the above and lack of political will/lack of balls to do anything about it

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 27 Jun 20 9.28pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

That is true but believe me, Human Rights Act ( introduced by Blair, whose wife happened to be a HR lawyer) makes it very difficult/nigh on impossible to remove failed asylum seekers. Both Con and Labour government have been as bad as each other, due to the above and lack of political will/lack of balls to do anything about it

Fair enough spider, im no fan of Blair either, another Eton boy or the ilk! 36 properties at last count!As shocking as the £2 billion the chancellor is worth!(all be it married in to)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 27 Jun 20 9.36pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Fair enough spider, im no fan of Blair either, another Eton boy or the ilk! 36 properties at last count!As shocking as the £2 billion the chancellor is worth!(all be it married in to)

Does their money matter? Donald Trump has a lot of it and nobody criticises him.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 27 Jun 20 9.40pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Fair enough spider, im no fan of Blair either, another Eton boy or the ilk! 36 properties at last count!As shocking as the £2 billion the chancellor is worth!(all be it married in to)

At least Rishi isnít masquerading as a Labour man and his money emanaties from his father I believe

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 27 Jun 20 11.20pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

At least Rishi isnít masquerading as a Labour man and his money emanaties from his father I believe

No, his wifes father, still makes you think doesn2t it? Two billion, with millions starving to death on the same planet! Seen the sky news report on yemen?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 27 Jun 20 11.21pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Does their money matter? Donald Trump has a lot of it and nobody criticises him.

very good teddy, very good!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 28 Jun 20 3.38am Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Actually seems to stop some people thinking.

Originally posted by croydon proud

No, his wifes father, still makes you think doesn2t it? Two billion, with millions starving to death on the same planet! Seen the sky news report on yemen?

 


Let's see SP and the board trying to line up for a piss in the AW toilets at half time before peddling the new stand. We're the Arthur over here and the facilities are a disgrace

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 28 Jun 20 3.41am Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Back to basics, no asylum should be granted to anyone who has come from Continental Europe as they had reached safety.

Blair cynically counted every asylum seeker as a future Labour voter


Originally posted by Spiderman

That is true but believe me, Human Rights Act ( introduced by Blair, whose wife happened to be a HR lawyer) makes it very difficult/nigh on impossible to remove failed asylum seekers. Both Con and Labour government have been as bad as each other, due to the above and lack of political will/lack of balls to do anything about it

 


Let's see SP and the board trying to line up for a piss in the AW toilets at half time before peddling the new stand. We're the Arthur over here and the facilities are a disgrace

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View the silurian's Profile the silurian Flag The garden of England.(not really) 28 Jun 20 5.18am Send a Private Message to the silurian Add the silurian as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Yes, the reason they/he are here is another point, maybe priti should be on the case, we elected her after all! My original point was that the media and few posters were all on the terrorist thing straight away, when it turned out it was anything but, and i can"t help feeling some will be disappointed it wasn"t, as they might like to "stir the pot", so to speak!

Priti Patel is hopeless, full of sound bites and completely devoid of any meaningful action......gimmigrants crossing the channel at record levels, none get sent back....we need someone with the bollox to send them back to the SAFE country they came from,FRANCE!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 28 Jun 20 6.15am Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by the silurian

Priti Patel is hopeless, full of sound bites and completely devoid of any meaningful action......gimmigrants crossing the channel at record levels, none get sent back....we need someone with the bollox to send them back to the SAFE country they came from,FRANCE!

True, but shaggable silurian !

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View the silurian's Profile the silurian Flag The garden of England.(not really) 28 Jun 20 7.14am Send a Private Message to the silurian Add the silurian as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

True, but shaggable silurian !

I agree, very shaggable!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 28 Jun 20 7.30am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by the silurian

Priti Patel is hopeless, full of sound bites and completely devoid of any meaningful action......gimmigrants crossing the channel at record levels, none get sent back....we need someone with the bollox to send them back to the SAFE country they came from,FRANCE!

We tried that with a murdering immigrant to Africa and a plane load of passengers complained.
Human f***ing rights and all that old bollox.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 17 of 19 < 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Stabbing Spree in Reading Park