You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Ennio Morricone
August 3 2020 6.53pm

Ennio Morricone

Previous Topic | Next Topic


 

View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 06 Jul 20 9.49am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Morto

Edited by PalazioVecchio (06 Jul 2020 9.54am)

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, the Vitality, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford.....Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 06 Jul 20 10.28am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Wa wa wa.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 06 Jul 20 10.49am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

He composed some beautiful soundtracks I love Once Upon A Time In America hauntingly beautiful.

RIP

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View silvertop's Profile silvertop Flag bristol 06 Jul 20 5.51pm Send a Private Message to silvertop Add silvertop as a friend

Main theme Once Upon a Time in the West to be played at my funeral. When I play it now, my wife always cries.

Most of the spaghetti stuff was glorious. Composed before and without reference to the film. Leone just stuck it in and, voila, the film improved many levels.

His work on the Mission was also wonderful. Overrated and largely forgotten movie; majestic soundtrack. Had one part played at my wedding.

Morricone was and is very important to me. A big loss. I shall be playing him over dinner tonight.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 06 Jul 20 7.13pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

He composed some beautiful soundtracks I love Once Upon A Time In America hauntingly beautiful.

RIP

It’s a great soundtrack but the film is a bit baffling towards the end (Spoiler alert) when James Woods apparently kills himself by jumping into a dustcart.
Also notable for the line “Age can either me, Noodles” which is always good to know.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tim Gypsy Hill '64's Profile Tim Gypsy Hill '64 Flag Stoke sub normal 06 Jul 20 7.36pm Send a Private Message to Tim Gypsy Hill '64 Add Tim Gypsy Hill '64 as a friend

Chi Mai

[Link]

RIP

edit because I couldn't resist:

[Link]

Edited by Tim Gypsy Hill '64 (06 Jul 2020 7.54pm)

 


Systematically dragged down by the lawmakers

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 06 Jul 20 8.00pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

It’s a great soundtrack but the film is a bit baffling towards the end (Spoiler alert) when James Woods apparently kills himself by jumping into a dustcart.
Also notable for the line “Age can either me, Noodles” which is always good to know.

It wasn't meant to be.

There was a problem with delays and James Wood had already left for another film so they had to use a double for when he comes out of the house and then commits suicide. It ended up being more mysterious then Leone intended but he couldn't do a close up with a double.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 06 Jul 20 8.19pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

It wasn't meant to be.

There was a problem with delays and James Wood had already left for another film so they had to use a double for when he comes out of the house and then commits suicide. It ended up being more mysterious then Leone intended but he couldn't do a close up with a double.

James Woods had to leave early to get home before Peter Griffin got back from work.

RIP Ennio.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 06 Jul 20 8.25pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

James Woods had to leave early to get home before Peter Griffin got back from work.

RIP Ennio.

Hoo, piece of candy.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 


Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Ennio Morricone