You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Bianca Williams athlete, or self entitled little..
August 10 2020 8.57am

Bianca Williams athlete, or self entitled little..

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 9 of 12 < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

 

View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 09 Jul 20 8.39pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by sitdownstandup

They ain't defending him - The Eagles, the team he plays for are distancing themselves from his comments. I think people on the left will do the same - he's quoting Hitler. Many people on the right will not support him as he is supporting Black lives Matter. He's managed to do something not many people have managed to do recently - expressed a viewpoint that people on the left and on the right can both agree is wrong.
He might be the unifying voice that we need.

Edited by sitdownstandup (09 Jul 2020 8.24pm)

I might have missed it but have the mass media reported this or condemned it?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 09 Jul 20 8.43pm Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

Originally posted by sitdownstandup

They ain't defending him - The Eagles, the team he plays for are distancing themselves from his comments. I think people on the left will do the same - he's quoting Hitler. Many people on the right will not support him as he is supporting Black lives Matter. He's managed to do something not many people have managed to do recently - expressed a viewpoint that people on the left and on the right can both agree is wrong.
He might be the unifying voice that we need.

Edited by sitdownstandup (09 Jul 2020 8.24pm)

Distancing not condemning he will be allowed to continue to play and it will be brushed under the carpet what if somebody said this about black people would this be the case.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 09 Jul 20 9.05pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Cpfc1861

Distancing not condemning he will be allowed to continue to play and it will be brushed under the carpet what if somebody said this about black people would this be the case.

No it’s alright mate he has apologised! No other action? No ban not even a reprimand. Wonder what would have happened if a white player posted such inflammatory comments

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 09 Jul 20 9.59pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

No it’s alright mate he has apologised! No other action? No ban not even a reprimand. Wonder what would have happened if a white player posted such inflammatory comments

I believe a white soccer player in the US had to resign from his team because of comments his wife made on social media.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 09 Jul 20 10.29pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by palace_in_frogland

Is your local “The Chelonia Arms”?

Cowabunga Bender

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View palace_in_frogland's Profile palace_in_frogland Flag In a broken dream 10 Jul 20 12.00am Send a Private Message to palace_in_frogland Add palace_in_frogland as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

Cowabunga Bender

Eat my shorts.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Romford-Eagle's Profile Romford-Eagle Flag Romford 10 Jul 20 12.40am Send a Private Message to Romford-Eagle Add Romford-Eagle as a friend

Bianca who: never heard of her, should be stripped of her gold medal, her typical black winging from the back of the car, how could the Police know if they were black if the car had blacked out windows, and he did not look very Portugese.

The simple fact is that blacks do not like the Police cos they interfere with all their criminality...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 10 Jul 20 7.29am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

I believe a white soccer player in the US had to resign from his team because of comments his wife made on social media.

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jamesey's Profile Jamesey Flag Wandsworth 10 Jul 20 11.01am Send a Private Message to Jamesey Add Jamesey as a friend

Cressida Dick is a disaster - she goes along with every apologetic trend and courts public approval rather than strong policing. Worst of all, she never supports her officers in any disputed incident (re; the latest apology fiasco) so the morale of the Met sinks lower and lower without proper leadership.

 


Nothing is fool-proof - fools are too ingenious

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 10 Jul 20 11.03am Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by Jamesey

Cressida Dick is a disaster - she goes along with every apologetic trend and courts public approval rather than strong policing. Worst of all, she never supports her officers in any disputed incident (re; the latest apology fiasco) so the morale of the Met sinks lower and lower without proper leadership.

I have heard the lady referred to as "Caress a Dick".

Edited by Willo (10 Jul 2020 11.04am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 10 Jul 20 11.07am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

I have heard the lady referred to as "Caress a Dick".

Edited by Willo (10 Jul 2020 11.04am)

She’d never get the chance, so chose equally ugly woman like herself instead.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 10 Jul 20 11.55am Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

[Link]

Stopping and searching black people in areas where the majority of crimes are committed by members of the black community including those against themselves.

I think I better get off my "Soapbox" after reading the article else my blood pressure will rise to dangerous levels. I reared up like a shocked dray horse with steam coming out of my ears.

Edited by Willo (10 Jul 2020 12.02pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 9 of 12 < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Bianca Williams athlete, or self entitled little..