You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Season Tickets released..
September 24 2020 3.31pm

Season Tickets released..

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 > Last Ľ

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View MonsterMunch's Profile MonsterMunch Flag Cambridge 02 Sep 20 2.43pm Send a Private Message to MonsterMunch Add MonsterMunch as a friend

Full price up front, then based on a credit basis. Price of ST added to you account and each game attended reduces the credit amount. Any credit available at end of the season you are able to request refund or carry over to next years ST..

They say 4-5k fans allowed in at this moment in time ..

Those shielding can apply to have their ticket frozen

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 02 Sep 20 2.52pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by MonsterMunch

Full price up front, then based on a credit basis. Price of ST added to you account and each game attended reduces the credit amount. Any credit available at end of the season you are able to request refund or carry over to next years ST..

They say 4-5k fans allowed in at this moment in time ..

Those shielding can apply to have their ticket frozen

Not sure if I can be bothered with 4K fans.

To me football is dead until this sh@t passes.

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View MonsterMunch's Profile MonsterMunch Flag Cambridge 02 Sep 20 2.56pm Send a Private Message to MonsterMunch Add MonsterMunch as a friend

Difficult as I dont want to loose my ST.. for the following season.. but yeah 4-5k will be grim

Some will find this difficult with so many being out of work/financial situation changed. Also many will most likely feel aggrieved at possibly donating their ST back to the club as there was no option to carry over to this season. Its appears only those shielding can pay £200 to freeze their ticket.. proof needed of shielding!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kev64's Profile kev64 Flag Thorney, Cambs 02 Sep 20 3.02pm Send a Private Message to kev64 Add kev64 as a friend

Seems a well thought out as the exam results,

Pay full price , see maybe a max of 5 games which you have no control over but pay for 17 .

Having a 5hr round trip ending up with a couple of night games in the package or Sunday @ 12 really wonít work for £500 ..

The big question is if you donít renew this year will you be able to keep seat for next season all being well.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 02 Sep 20 3.15pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by kev64

Seems a well thought out as the exam results,

Pay full price , see maybe a max of 5 games which you have no control over but pay for 17 .

Having a 5hr round trip ending up with a couple of night games in the package or Sunday @ 12 really wonít work for £500 ..

The big question is if you donít renew this year will you be able to keep seat for next season all being well.


Also, how much notice will we get regarding which games we will be watching?

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Birminghameagle1's Profile Birminghameagle1 Flag Birmingham 02 Sep 20 3.24pm Send a Private Message to Birminghameagle1 Add Birminghameagle1 as a friend

As a 72 year old season ticket holder - will I be able to attend any games? If not will my seat be safe for the next season - assuming I live that long!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View doombear's Profile doombear Flag Sutton Coldfield 02 Sep 20 3.41pm Send a Private Message to doombear Add doombear as a friend

Originally posted by Birminghameagle1

As a 72 year old season ticket holder - will I be able to attend any games? If not will my seat be safe for the next season - assuming I live that long!


Therein lies the conundrum for those of us mature(ing) in years.
AS to your question, it depends whether you are classed as shielding or not. If you are then for £200 you can secure your seat for the 21/22 season. Otherwise, at present, it seems not.

What I'd like to know is:
1. How many ST holders are there?
2. what's the likely capacity going to be?
3. What will the rules re attendance going to be? No singing? No cheering? How much like a morgue is Selhurst Park going to feel. We people of mature(ing) age don't want to sample a morgue before our time!

I plan to wait till nearer the deadline before deciding to see what kind of reaction the club get and whether they give further info or make any adjustments to this initial release.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View martin2412's Profile martin2412 Flag The Big Wide World 02 Sep 20 4.15pm Send a Private Message to martin2412 Add martin2412 as a friend

Originally posted by MonsterMunch

Difficult as I dont want to loose my ST.. for the following season.. but yeah 4-5k will be grim

Some will find this difficult with so many being out of work/financial situation changed. Also many will most likely feel aggrieved at possibly donating their ST back to the club as there was no option to carry over to this season. Its appears only those shielding can pay £200 to freeze their ticket.. proof needed of shielding!

I read that. They need medical proof of shielding. Who the feck do they think they are ? What if I want to shield because I don't think they can guarantee my safety ? They should thank their lucky stars that someone would be willing to pay £200 upfront to reserve a product that they wont receive for another year without having to prove anything. I'm sure this would breach confidentiality rules anyway.

They think they're Real Madrid with 100,000 people waiting in the wings.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View topcat's Profile topcat Flag Holmesdale / Surbiton 02 Sep 20 4.41pm Send a Private Message to topcat Add topcat as a friend

Not sure how else Palace could have gone about selling season tickets. Most clubs carried on selling them months ago.

The rules for attending will be from the government, it will be up to Palace if they enforce them or not. I hope that I can get tickets in the same stand and then move to be closer to my mates, I really don't want to be sitting on my own.

 


It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 02 Sep 20 4.56pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by topcat

Not sure how else Palace could have gone about selling season tickets. Most clubs carried on selling them months ago.

The rules for attending will be from the government, it will be up to Palace if they enforce them or not. I hope that I can get tickets in the same stand and then move to be closer to my mates, I really don't want to be sitting on my own.

I think that you will be for the forseeable. My concern is, how much leverage/influence the HF will have over this process?

 


Is joining the 'Grumpy Old Gits' Club

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 02 Sep 20 4.59pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Iíd rather not be one of the 4,000. Shame I canít opt out of being granted a ticket rather than having to sell it.

If thereís 4,000 then thatís a quarter of the 16,000 season ticket holders so Iíd guess a bit under a quarter of the matches will be allocated to each st holder. Maybe 6 or 7.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View WJK1960's Profile WJK1960 Flag Purley 02 Sep 20 5.01pm Send a Private Message to WJK1960 Add WJK1960 as a friend

I think the Club need to rethink this. I realise its a very difficult situation but the Club wants fans to hand over hundreds of pounds for the possibility of watching some games (4?? 5??) in 2021/21. The threat of losing one's season ticket is not nice, and in reality how many individuals who are not current season ticket holders will wish to pay for this option. Its unlikely to be many. The Club should sit tight, wait to see how September unfolds and then offer a more realistic package to the current season ticket holders.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 > Last Ľ

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Season Tickets released..