You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Palace vs. Southampton match thread
September 21 2020 12.41am

Palace vs. Southampton match thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 16 of 16 ę First< 12 13 14 15 16

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View EddieMac's Profile EddieMac Flag 14 Sep 20 2.31pm Send a Private Message to EddieMac Add EddieMac as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Says who?

Iv just told you and if you donít believe me, sit down and watch the game again.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View trapperjohn's Profile trapperjohn Flag Horsham 14 Sep 20 3.06pm Send a Private Message to trapperjohn Add trapperjohn as a friend

Originally posted by EddieMac

Iv just told you and if you donít believe me, sit down and watch the game again.


The Times agrees !

J Exciting Eze could fill void if Zaha leaves

[Link]

 


I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Frickin Saweet's Profile Frickin Saweet Flag Just outside The Cronx 14 Sep 20 3.17pm Send a Private Message to Frickin Saweet Add Frickin Saweet as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

I wouldn't mind winning something, like the cup, but you could almost trust us to win it the year fans can't go.

Winning something would be spectacular! Aiming for, say, 50-55 points would be something of an ambitious-but-not-inconceivable stretch target for a club looking to move on from bare-minimum every season. Incentivises the manager and players over a whole season and raises the expectations of individual and collective performances.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EddieMac's Profile EddieMac Flag 14 Sep 20 3.18pm Send a Private Message to EddieMac Add EddieMac as a friend

Originally posted by trapperjohn


The Times agrees !

J Exciting Eze could fill void if Zaha leaves

[Link]

Thanks for that Trapperjohn. I rest my case Spider-Man. I wonít hold my breath waiting for an apology.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 14 Sep 20 4.53pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Frickin Saweet

Winning something would be spectacular! Aiming for, say, 50-55 points would be something of an ambitious-but-not-inconceivable stretch target for a club looking to move on from bare-minimum every season. Incentivises the manager and players over a whole season and raises the expectations of individual and collective performances.

I guess you would be near Europa League if you got 50 odd points. I don't think it's entirely out of reach for us. We could all easily lose our optimism after the next couple of games though. I can't imagine us being bothered about the cup game, so that may depend on Bournemouth's attitude to it. Then we have a tough game or two.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 14 Sep 20 6.20pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by EddieMac

Thanks for that Trapperjohn. I rest my case Spider-Man. I wonít hold my breath waiting for an apology.

Good because I donít see why I need to apologise for having an opinion which surely I am entitled to. At the end of the day does it really matter? We won the game and I suspect Schlupp will be benched, which presumably will pleaseyou

Edited by Spiderman (14 Sep 2020 7.11pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EddieMac's Profile EddieMac Flag 14 Sep 20 7.50pm Send a Private Message to EddieMac Add EddieMac as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Good because I still donít believe it, an opinion surely I am entitled to. At the end of the day does it really matter? We won the game and I suspect Schlupp will be benched, which presumably will pleaseyou

You can believe whatever you choose. I wonít complain if Mr Schlupp is benched.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 14 Sep 20 9.41pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by EddieMac

You can believe whatever you choose. I wonít complain if Mr Schlupp is benched.

Dont you mean birched, what with being so crap and all! He has won matches for us from the bench and from the start.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EddieMac's Profile EddieMac Flag 15 Sep 20 7.08am Send a Private Message to EddieMac Add EddieMac as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Dont you mean birched, what with being so crap and all! He has won matches for us from the bench and from the start.

7 goals in 4 seasons. Youíre easily pleased.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 15 Sep 20 7.13am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by EddieMac

7 goals in 4 seasons. Youíre easily pleased.

You ain't seen my mrs.
Go on tom I've loaded it

Edited by cryrst (15 Sep 2020 7.14am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EddieMac's Profile EddieMac Flag 15 Sep 20 7.38am Send a Private Message to EddieMac Add EddieMac as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

You ain't seen my mrs.
Go on tom I've loaded it

Edited by cryrst (15 Sep 2020 7.14am)

&#128514; haha

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 16 of 16 ę First< 12 13 14 15 16

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Palace vs. Southampton match thread