You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Topic
September 26 2021 10.43am

Would anyone fancy Walcott+money for Zaha? (LOCKED)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 6 of 9 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Topic Locked

View Foxy0208's Profile Foxy0208 Flag Blackpool 05 Oct 20 1.46pm Send a Private Message to Foxy0208 Add Foxy0208 as a friend

Looks like he is bound for Southampton. Not particularly disappointed by that.

 


Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 05 Oct 20 1.51pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by Foxy0208

Looks like he is bound for Southampton. Not particularly disappointed by that.

Unless he does good

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Foxy0208's Profile Foxy0208 Flag Blackpool 05 Oct 20 2.40pm Send a Private Message to Foxy0208 Add Foxy0208 as a friend

Always a risk but we can't afford to sign lots of players on the basis that they might come good - especially ones on high wages.

 


Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 07 Nov 20 12.43pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

Why would they value Gordon at 5m? Their best academy kid,

Well, they have barely, barely used.him and he has mostly missed the 18 squad even when Richarlison (direct competitor) was suspended).

I think that 5 million was actually an overestinate of what theh'd ask for Gordon.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View tpuffpendants's Profile tpuffpendants Flag 24 Nov 20 12.44am Send a Private Message to tpuffpendants Add tpuffpendants as a friend

Mandem need ta apologize to Matteo. Walcott on fire- could have definitely helped us.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 24 Nov 20 1.09am Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by tpuffpendants

Mandem need ta apologize to Matteo. Walcott on fire- could have definitely helped us.

Gave 2 assists against Chelsea and Newcstle too.

I wish the club would hire me!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 24 Nov 20 7.36am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

Gave 2 assists against Chelsea and Newcstle too.

I wish the club would hire me!!

1 goal against Wilfs 5 not sure an apology is needed yet

Edited by Spiderman (24 Nov 2020 7.36am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 24 Nov 20 10.56am Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

1 goal against Wilfs 5 not sure an apology is needed yet

Edited by Spiderman (24 Nov 2020 7.36am)

I didn't say Walcott was going to replace Wilf. If Zahs had left, tjen I said a player of his stature would have had to be signed.

In fact, it wqs you guys who said it wqs no big deal if Zaha left, as he had had a previously ratgwr poor season, whole I was saying that he is indispensable and will be our best player again this season.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View OldFella's Profile OldFella Flag London 24 Nov 20 11.32am Send a Private Message to OldFella Add OldFella as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

Gave 2 assists against Chelsea and Newcstle too.

I wish the club would hire me!!

So do I, just to keep you too busy to keep up your constant self-congratulation on these notice boards.

 


Jackson.. Wan Bissaka.... Sansom.. Nicholas.. Cannon.. Cahill.... Zaha... Thomas.. Byrne... Holton.. Rogers.. that should do it..

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 24 Nov 20 3.05pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by OldFella

So do I, just to keep you too busy to keep up your constant self-congratulation on these notice boards.


Well....if I am right often (even in extreme cases like Walcott's where no one agrees with me), it should be said.

It's not the first time. One time, before the Asian Cup, I named an unknown player from Qatar to do a good tournament. A country which had never reached the semifinals. They won that time and Ali Almoez became top scorer with 7 goals in the competition, incuding this in the final:

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 24 Nov 20 3.29pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo


Well....if I am right often (even in extreme cases like Walcott's where no one agrees with me), it should be said.

It's not the first time. One time, before the Asian Cup, I named an unknown player from Qatar to do a good tournament. A country which had never reached the semifinals. They won that time and Ali Almoez became top scorer with 7 goals in the competition, incuding this in the final:


[Link]

It is said that if you don't blow your own trumpet someone will use it as a spitoon.

I will keep tabs on 'Ali Almoez' to see if he makes the stepup from Doha club Al-Duhail to the PL.
I have not heard of any interest in his services from any club.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 24 Nov 20 4.35pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

It is said that if you don't blow your own trumpet someone will use it as a spitoon.

I will keep tabs on 'Ali Almoez' to see if he makes the stepup from Doha club Al-Duhail to the PL.
I have not heard of any interest in his services from any club.


That's cause no PL club has someone like me finding them gems.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post

Topic Locked

Page 6 of 9 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Topic