You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > website running slow again
November 23 2020 9.33pm

website running slow again

Previous Topic | Next Topic


 

View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 08 Oct 20 6.32pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Anyone else having trouble with slow posting? I know there was a thread already but can"t find it,

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 08 Oct 20 6.42pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Anyone else having trouble with slow posting? I know there was a thread already but can"t find it,

I think it must be just you mate.
What have you done now

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 08 Oct 20 6.48pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

I think it must be just you mate.
What have you done now

Ha, you could be right! I would blame midlands as he always had it in for me but think he got fired as a mod so no idea, unless he"s back!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 08 Oct 20 7.01pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Ha, you could be right! I would blame midlands as he always had it in for me but think he got fired as a mod so no idea, unless he"s back!

Obviously upset a CON servative mod. Karma CP karma

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 08 Oct 20 8.21pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Obviously upset a CON servative mod. Karma CP karma

Karma indeed mate.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 08 Oct 20 8.48pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

It's taking an hour and half to load a page on my 56k modem with AOL. And printing the picture of girls in Palace kits is taking 20 mins and using all my ink on my dot matrix.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 08 Oct 20 8.55pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

It's taking an hour and half to load a page on my 56k modem with AOL. And printing the picture of girls in Palace kits is taking 20 mins and using all my ink on my dot matrix.

Not sure if thats a joke or not mate, if it is its gone over my head! Its not as bad tonight but this afternoon was slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 09 Oct 20 1.11pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Not sure if thats a joke or not mate, if it is its gone over my head! Its not as bad tonight but this afternoon was slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I was talking about the Internet set up I had around 1999. Along with my colour printer and subscription to American Babes, via America Online. I believe you got 500 megs downloads for 28 a month or so.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 09 Oct 20 2.37pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

I was talking about the Internet set up I had around 1999. Along with my colour printer and subscription to American Babes, via America Online. I believe you got 500 megs downloads for 28 a month or so.

Ah, probably the system i"ve still got mate, but might check out the American babes and palace girls as you mentioned them- be rude not to- cheers.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 


Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > website running slow again