You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Squad
October 19 2021 11.12pm

Squad

Previous Topic | Next Topic


 

View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 20 Oct 20 4.07pm Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Wickham, Hennessey, Jach and Dreher miss out on a squad place. Woods makes it.

Edited by Eaglecoops (20 Oct 2020 4.08pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Buckspalace's Profile Buckspalace Flag Thornborough 20 Oct 20 4.15pm Send a Private Message to Buckspalace Add Buckspalace as a friend

Thats Henneseys days over especially with the signing of Butland, didnt help his cause getting injured on international duty last week.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steven_t92's Profile steven_t92 Flag Orpington 20 Oct 20 4.18pm Send a Private Message to steven_t92 Add steven_t92 as a friend

Originally posted by Eaglecoops

Wickham, Hennessey, Jach and Dreher miss out on a squad place. Woods makes it.

Edited by Eaglecoops (20 Oct 2020 4.08pm)

Well Jach isn't even at the club, Hennessey is injured long term and Dreher is probably off. Wickham must be injured as usual...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 20 Oct 20 5.16pm Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

It will be a damn shame if Dreher is off. He is a real talent and one who looked streets ahead of the other youngsters in terms of ability. He is injury prone however and that could be why left out.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View taylors lovechild's Profile taylors lovechild Flag People's Republic of Gozo 20 Oct 20 6.35pm Send a Private Message to taylors lovechild Add taylors lovechild as a friend

Dreher is the only one who isn't long-term injured or out on loan. Or is he injured too? His contract along with Wayne's and Wickham's also expire in 2021. I think Jach extended his (strangely). It would have taken one hell of an injury list for Luke to make the first-team anyway.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 20 Oct 20 6.48pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by taylors lovechild

Dreher is the only one who isn't long-term injured or out on loan. Or is he injured too? His contract along with Wayne's and Wickham's also expire in 2021. I think Jach extended his (strangely). It would have taken one hell of an injury list for Luke to make the first-team anyway.

Maybe the club thinks he needs a kick up the backside? It's only 3 months and if his attitude isn't right then maybe this will focus him on the January squad.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 21 Oct 20 8.25am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11


Maybe the club thinks he needs a kick up the backside? It's only 3 months and if his attitude isn't right then maybe this will focus him on the January squad.

He was injured for most of last season and I don't think that the club feel that he will be fit enough in the next couple of months

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Pete53's Profile Pete53 Flag Hassocks 21 Oct 20 11.40am Send a Private Message to Pete53 Add Pete53 as a friend

Originally posted by steven_t92

Well Jach isn't even at the club, Hennessey is injured long term and Dreher is probably off. Wickham must be injured as usual...

Yes he is. Surely he will have to call it a day sometime soon. I can understand that would be a huge decision on his part, but it is 4 years since he picked up the injury that started his protracted absence - Pardew was still manager!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 


Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Squad