You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Labour and fraud
December 2 2020 6.14am

Labour and fraud

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

 

View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 29 Oct 20 6.11pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Matov


So we don't discuss it anymore? Do you know just how much s*** Croydon is in? It is literally bankrupt. Has had to be bailed out by central government. Has just had auditers tear it another arsehole. I get what you are saying about how politics is all corrupt but in terms of local Goverenance Croydon is about as bad as it gets at the moment and with no real positives on the horizon. It put all its eggs in the hope that a huge new Westfield shopping centre was going to be built but does anybody reckon that will happen now? Who goes to Croydon for shopping unless they have no other option?


I live there, shop there and feel safe there, it gets a bad rep, but isn"t any different to anywhere else in London in most respects, we have democracy so if you don"t like the council or gov vote them out!Its not good i know, but they aren"t the only council bankrupt, surrey county council is in the same situation, probably not as good to criticise, why don"t we start a thread about them?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 29 Oct 20 6.33pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud


IIts not good i know, but they aren"t the only council bankrupt, surrey county council is in the same situation, probably not as good to criticise, why don"t we start a thread about them?

Well crack on then.

Croydon is a basket case. Its planning regulations are running rough shod over any and every local objection and it is allowing the shoddiest of builds to be thrown up in any spot available. The vast majority of people in Cousldon, Purley and other impacted parts of the borough object time and time again and are just brushed aside.

It is a disgrace. I would love for Cousldon to be made part of Surry because no matter how badly it is run, it cannot do a worse job than Croydon are at the moment.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 29 Oct 20 6.38pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

Well crack on then.

Croydon is a basket case. Its planning regulations are running rough shod over any and every local objection and it is allowing the shoddiest of builds to be thrown up in any spot available. The vast majority of people in Cousldon, Purley and other impacted parts of the borough object time and time again and are just brushed aside.

It is a disgrace. I would love for Cousldon to be made part of Surry because no matter how badly it is run, it cannot do a worse job than Croydon are at the moment.


Its bankrupt, simple as, same as croydon, you will just have to move away if you want to be there as nothings changing boundary wise as far as i know.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 29 Oct 20 6.46pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud


Its bankrupt, simple as, same as croydon, you will just have to move away if you want to be there as nothings changing boundary wise as far as i know.

So you think the concerns and objections of local residents should be brushed aside then? Drive down the A23 from Purley Cross to the by-pass. See how many ludicrous blocks of flats there now are, right next door to family houses. They are completely trying to change the demographics of the local area.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 29 Oct 20 8.22pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

So you think the concerns and objections of local residents should be brushed aside then? Drive down the A23 from Purley Cross to the by-pass. See how many ludicrous blocks of flats there now are, right next door to family houses. They are completely trying to change the demographics of the local area.

Haven"t been down that way for over two years to be fair, but its happening all over London, so doesn"t suprise me,only thing they can do is move away if they don"t like it, staring out your window at a block of flats that irritates the hell out of you isn"t great, happening all over thou like i said!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 29 Oct 20 8.55pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud


I live there, shop there and feel safe there, it gets a bad rep, but isn"t any different to anywhere else in London in most respects, we have democracy so if you don"t like the council or gov vote them out!Its not good i know, but they aren"t the only council bankrupt, surrey county council is in the same situation, probably not as good to criticise, why don"t we start a thread about them?

I went to croydon high street, it was horrible. Religious preachers shouting aggressively, drunks sat in shop fronts , a horrible atmosphere, Car park that stunk off piss. How on earth can you say croydon is nice!!!
In fact I do know as I've read your other stupid opinions.
[Link]

And croydon centre is diffrent to other places, croydon centre is nothing like coulsdon!!

Edited by dannyboy1978 (29 Oct 2020 8.59pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag Chatham 29 Oct 20 9.27pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

I went to croydon high street, it was horrible. Religious preachers shouting aggressively, drunks sat in shop fronts , a horrible atmosphere, Car park that stunk off piss. How on earth can you say croydon is nice!!!
In fact I do know as I've read your other stupid opinions.
[Link]

And croydon centre is diffrent to other places, croydon centre is nothing like coulsdon!!

Edited by dannyboy1978 (29 Oct 2020 8.59pm)

What an absolute s***hole croydon is now.
It's the people not the place, pond life.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 30 Oct 20 1.13am Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

I went to croydon high street, it was horrible. Religious preachers shouting aggressively, drunks sat in shop fronts , a horrible atmosphere, Car park that stunk off piss. How on earth can you say croydon is nice!!!
In fact I do know as I've read your other stupid opinions.
[Link]

And croydon centre is diffrent to other places, croydon centre is nothing like coulsdon!!

Edited by dannyboy1978 (29 Oct 2020 8.59pm)


Errrr, i didn"t say it was nice did I? I said it was ok, no different to anywhere in London, all have car parks smelling of piss, people sleeping in shop doorways, religious preachers and charity chuggers, you need to get out more!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 30 Oct 20 7.33am Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978


And croydon centre is diffrent to other places, croydon centre is nothing like coulsdon!!


Edited by dannyboy1978 (29 Oct 2020 8.59pm)

To be fair to Croydon council they are trying to ensure we all get the benefits of life at the centre. Pushing for an equality so that nobody feels left out of the delights central Croydon has to offer.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 30 Oct 20 7.43am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud


Errrr, i didn"t say it was nice did I? I said it was ok, no different to anywhere in London, all have car parks smelling of piss, people sleeping in shop doorways, religious preachers and charity chuggers, you need to get out more!

Your a liar,you need to get out more. coulsdon has none of those apart from the odd carrity collecter. I assume you read the link of the most crime riddled places? Most near to croydon centre
Why are you trying to stick up for croydon, you even said it has a reputation?

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

Edited by dannyboy1978 (30 Oct 2020 8.15am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 30 Oct 20 8.20am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Hey croydon proud, this one is for you,
Knock your self out kid.
[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View punksnotdead's Profile punksnotdead Flag croydon 30 Oct 20 8.28am Send a Private Message to punksnotdead Add punksnotdead as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

What an absolute s***hole croydon is now.
It's the people not the place, pond life.

That's a bit rich coming from someone who lives in Chatham

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Labour and fraud