You are here: Home > Message Board > Football Talk > West Brom are gone.......
April 17 2021 9.02am

West Brom are gone.......

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 02 Feb 21 10.44pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

the baggies just lost to Sheffield. The Sheffield team that has given everybody else in the League a nice easy 3 points. (well almost everybody Ole Gunnar )


Mathematically that will hurt. It doesnt matter if West Brom lose to Liverpool/Man City. But losing to Sheffield tonight will seal their fate.

West Brom now need a miracle to stay up. Even Magician Paul Daniels said the reported miracles of christ could have been easily staged....miracles do not happen.

West Brom will soon be bottom of the table, shyte goal difference, shyte players, no new-manager-bounce.

Sheffield are having a dead-cat bounce.

Big Sam ? never been relegated ? ha ha ha

discuss

[Link]

Edited by PalazioVecchio (02 Feb 2021 10.54pm)

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, the Vitality, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford x 2.....or a neighbourly visit to Craven Cottage...Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ali_Campbell's Profile Ali_Campbell Flag New Addington 02 Feb 21 10.55pm Send a Private Message to Ali_Campbell Add Ali_Campbell as a friend

Big sam back at the palace next season?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Daddyorc's Profile Daddyorc Flag Long Island City, NY 02 Feb 21 11.00pm Send a Private Message to Daddyorc Add Daddyorc as a friend

You need to be on a different forum. Like "I hate WB" or "I hate BFS", because no one here cares.

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

the baggies just lost to Sheffield. The Sheffield team that has given everybody else in the League a nice easy 3 points. (well almost everybody Ole Gunnar )


Mathematically that will hurt. It doesnt matter if West Brom lose to Liverpool/Man City. But losing to Sheffield tonight will seal their fate.

West Brom now need a miracle to stay up. Even Magician Paul Daniels said the reported miracles of christ could have been easily staged....miracles do not happen.

West Brom will soon be bottom of the table, shyte goal difference, shyte players, no new-manager-bounce.

Sheffield are having a dead-cat bounce.

Big Sam ? never been relegated ? ha ha ha

discuss

[Link]

Edited by PalazioVecchio (02 Feb 2021 10.54pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 03 Feb 21 10.56am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Daddyorc

You need to be on a different forum. Like "I hate WB" or "I hate BFS", because no one here cares.

jeez, i apologise for discussing a Premier league topic in Football Talk.

sorry if it disturbed your cornflakes petal. Isnt it nice to have an eagle censored by a clown in the US.

''no one here cares'' ? palace fans no longer watch the relegation dogfight ? Ask your carer to introduce the rest of your self-help group to 'Soccer'


''no one here cares''..... that's cos yis are all watching the baseball, the Indy 500 or the Miami Dolphins. git.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (03 Feb 2021 11.06am)

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, the Vitality, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford x 2.....or a neighbourly visit to Craven Cottage...Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag Kent 03 Feb 21 5.21pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

the baggies just lost to Sheffield. The Sheffield team that has given everybody else in the League a nice easy 3 points. (well almost everybody Ole Gunnar )


Mathematically that will hurt. It doesnt matter if West Brom lose to Liverpool/Man City. But losing to Sheffield tonight will seal their fate.

West Brom now need a miracle to stay up. Even Magician Paul Daniels said the reported miracles of christ could have been easily staged....miracles do not happen.

West Brom will soon be bottom of the table, shyte goal difference, shyte players, no new-manager-bounce.

Sheffield are having a dead-cat bounce.

Big Sam ? never been relegated ? ha ha ha

discuss

[Link]

Edited by PalazioVecchio (02 Feb 2021 10.54pm)

I thought BFS would change their fortunes but for me they are done for. I think Sheffield United might just have left it too late too, barring a miracle. Even in the games they won they didn't look great to me. I think Fulham might just pull it off. After seeing them play their first couple of games I was half tempted to sell my house and put it on them being relegated I thought they were that bad but they have really improved (IMHO).

The relegation battle could be interesting, provided we are not in it. Personally, I'm not too bothered who goes down or stays up, but if BHA do end up being relegated, it will be Christmas in summer for me.

 


Here's to you the famous red and blue.....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View sotac464's Profile sotac464 Flag Berkshire 03 Feb 21 6.30pm Send a Private Message to sotac464 Add sotac464 as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

jeez, i apologise for discussing a Premier league topic in Football Talk.

sorry if it disturbed your cornflakes petal. Isnt it nice to have an eagle censored by a clown in the US.

''no one here cares'' ? palace fans no longer watch the relegation dogfight ? Ask your carer to introduce the rest of your self-help group to 'Soccer'


''no one here cares''..... that's cos yis are all watching the baseball, the Indy 500 or the Miami Dolphins. git.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (03 Feb 2021 11.06am)

Lmfao I take it you care? I think the fact this is in football talk and not Palace talk, should give it away.

Great comeback by the way

 


My equalibrium unbalanced me. Paul Draper Brighton 19/2/2018

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View sotac464's Profile sotac464 Flag Berkshire 03 Feb 21 6.32pm Send a Private Message to sotac464 Add sotac464 as a friend

Originally posted by Ali_Campbell

Big sam back at the palace next season?

Wind up merchant?

 


My equalibrium unbalanced me. Paul Draper Brighton 19/2/2018

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 03 Feb 21 6.54pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

If there had been a good window in January there could possibly be a recovery.

But they haven't, Snodgrass is hardly going to make any difference.

You really need a deep squad in the PL, as we are seeing at CPFC for the first.

We have plenty of injuries but there is cover, before we just about got through somehow.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Online Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 03 Feb 21 6.54pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Sam Allardyce is targetting 38 pts.
They will need to collect another 26 pts in the 16 games remaining.
I happen to believe this is a tall order.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag glorious Goring by sea 03 Feb 21 8.41pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

Sam Allardyce is targetting 38 pts.
They will need to collect another 26 pts in the 16 games remaining.
I happen to believe this is a tall order.

as you say willo, it 'aint going to happen!
think sams copy book is going to be blotted with this appointment.

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View sprites's Profile sprites Flag Auckland 03 Feb 21 8.53pm Send a Private Message to sprites Add sprites as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

the baggies just lost to Sheffield. The Sheffield team that has given everybody else in the League a nice easy 3 points. (well almost everybody Ole Gunnar )


Mathematically that will hurt. It doesnt matter if West Brom lose to Liverpool/Man City. But losing to Sheffield tonight will seal their fate.

West Brom now need a miracle to stay up. Even Magician Paul Daniels said the reported miracles of christ could have been easily staged....miracles do not happen.

West Brom will soon be bottom of the table, shyte goal difference, shyte players, no new-manager-bounce.

Sheffield are having a dead-cat bounce.

Big Sam ? never been relegated ? ha ha ha

discuss

[Link]

Edited by PalazioVecchio (02 Feb 2021 10.54pm)

Of course they do. What a sad view of the world.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 03 Feb 21 9.03pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by sprites

Of course they do. What a sad view of the world.

Are you showing off cos you beat up covid

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Football Talk > West Brom are gone.......