You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > SNP conspiracy and lies
April 11 2021 5.18am

SNP conspiracy and lies

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 8 of 9 < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

 

View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 25 Mar 21 5.25pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Don’t forget chest beating.

That to!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 25 Mar 21 11.18pm Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

[Link]

[Link]

That from a pro SNP magazine

The pathetic insistence of the SNP that any one of their spokespeople on TV have the EU flag on display is a snapshot of their whole offering, nothing.

If the SNP can explain how they meet some basic requirements for independence such as a currency I would be delighted as they can then go their own way.

As for rejoining the EU, once they are off our payroll then it's not our concern, of course they will never meet the EU financial requirements unless they find a magic money tree.

Edited by HKOwen (26 Mar 2021 1.55am)

 


Let's see SP and the board trying to line up for a piss in the AW toilets at half time before peddling the new stand. We're the Arthur over here and the facilities are a disgrace

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 26 Mar 21 6.05am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by HKOwen

[Link]

[Link]

That from a pro SNP magazine

The pathetic insistence of the SNP that any one of their spokespeople on TV have the EU flag on display is a snapshot of their whole offering, nothing.

If the SNP can explain how they meet some basic requirements for independence such as a currency I would be delighted as they can then go their own way.

As for rejoining the EU, once they are off our payroll then it's not our concern, of course they will never meet the EU financial requirements unless they find a magic money tree.

Edited by HKOwen (26 Mar 2021 1.55am)

Cue cp and st20

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Runningman's Profile Runningman Flag Keston 26 Mar 21 7.58am Send a Private Message to Runningman Add Runningman as a friend

Originally posted by HKOwen

[Link]

[Link]

That from a pro SNP magazine

The pathetic insistence of the SNP that any one of their spokespeople on TV have the EU flag on display is a snapshot of their whole offering, nothing.

If the SNP can explain how they meet some basic requirements for independence such as a currency I would be delighted as they can then go their own way.

As for rejoining the EU, once they are off our payroll then it's not our concern, of course they will never meet the EU financial requirements unless they find a magic money tree.

Edited by HKOwen (26 Mar 2021 1.55am)


The chances of them finding ANOTHER money tree must be remote, surely !

Edited by Runningman (26 Mar 2021 7.59am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 26 Mar 21 8.25am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

The other day the UK government announced it would issue further oil drilling licences, predictably the environmentalists were incensed.

The SNP likes to portray itself as very eco friendly so I wonder will the propect of jobs and oil revenue trump that. And how will the Scottish green party react? So far they have slavishly backed the SNP against the other parties.

I suspect money talks.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 26 Mar 21 8.46am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend


It seems probable the SNP will form an alliance with the Greens after the election.
Labour abstained in the no confidence vote - I asked a friend who’s quite involved with the Labour Party the reason and he thought it was nothing more than the fact it was brought about by the Tories. He quoted a case from near Glasgow where a suggestion regarding local education, which he agreed would have been beneficial, was rejected because it came from a Tory.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 26 Mar 21 9.00am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle


It seems probable the SNP will form an alliance with the Greens after the election.
Labour abstained in the no confidence vote - I asked a friend who’s quite involved with the Labour Party the reason and he thought it was nothing more than the fact it was brought about by the Tories. He quoted a case from near Glasgow where a suggestion regarding local education, which he agreed would have been beneficial, was rejected because it came from a Tory.

I don't get how the Greens can cosy up to the pro oil SNP but that's politics.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Flag hove actually 26 Mar 21 9.58am Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

The other day the UK government announced it would issue further oil drilling licences, predictably the environmentalists were incensed.

The SNP likes to portray itself as very eco friendly so I wonder will the propect of jobs and oil revenue trump that. And how will the Scottish green party react? So far they have slavishly backed the SNP against the other parties.

I suspect money talks.

Not much offshore is economic at todays prices - so renewables is the way to go I reckon.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 26 Mar 21 10.08am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by chris123

Not much offshore is economic at todays prices - so renewables is the way to go I reckon.

Yup but the SNP are relying on oil revenues for their independence bid its a bit schizophrenic as they are also pushing the green agenda.

Not sure what their response to this has been.

[Link]

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 27 Mar 21 2.03pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Alex Salmond has launched a new Scottish Independence party he claims they will help the SNP over the line. However doesn't it risk splitting the independence vote?

So far nothing has been said about what it's policies are apart from independence. If he is genuine in stating he wants to hoover the votes the SNP cannot then does that mean his party will be to the right of the SNP?

The unionists parties are apparently worried but it maybe that as well as splitting the SNP vote Salmond starts asking the questions that the SNP fans choose to ignore from the others.

What type of independence does he foresee? If he is just SNP mark II what is the point .

On the other hand he could just be a vindictive old politician out to destroy his nemesis and sod the consequences to independence.

Edited by Badger11 (27 Mar 2021 2.06pm)

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 27 Mar 21 3.52pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

I do see where Salmond is coming from.

Independence, s**t or bust.

You do wonder with Mrs Sturgeon if it would ever actually happen, she wants to dot the 'i's and cross every 't' on the way.

But he is such a flawed character, and would women vote for him now?

Bit of a lad, bit of a Rob Roy isn't he.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 28 Mar 21 12.34pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend


A second SNP MP has left to join Salmond’s Party which means after two days they have a bigger Commons presence than Scottish Labour or the Greens. Others are said to be considering the move as well.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 8 of 9 < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > SNP conspiracy and lies