You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > 11 pts last 7 games, fantastic return
May 10 2021 11.46pm

11 pts last 7 games, fantastic return

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last »

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 03 Mar 21 10.20pm Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

W3 L2 D2

Now can we please stop the negativity about performance.

Style or entertainment is another thing but FFS

 


Let's see SP and the board trying to line up for a piss in the AW toilets at half time before peddling the new stand. We're the Arthur over here and the facilities are a disgrace

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 04 Mar 21 8.01am Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by HKOwen

W3 L2 D2

Now can we please stop the negativity about performance.

Style or entertainment is another thing but FFS

Agree and during this virus as well, most teams are struggling without the injuries we have too.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BarEagle's Profile BarEagle Flag Monmouth 04 Mar 21 8.44am Send a Private Message to BarEagle Add BarEagle as a friend

Originally posted by Tickled pink

Agree and during this virus as well, most teams are struggling without the injuries we have too.

Of course.

However, all the media slated last nite, granted it was at Man Ure as we are the irrelevant minnows but nevertheless...

Fulham was a ‘bore draw’

Brighton was the flukiest smash and grab on earth.

Our PR is shot to pieces and the Royball has been awful. We are a boring, negative, apathetic and least exciting team in the league by a long long way. This should not be what we are about.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dynamicdick's Profile dynamicdick Flag Dormansland 04 Mar 21 8.51am Send a Private Message to dynamicdick Add dynamicdick as a friend

Originally posted by BarEagle

Of course.

However, all the media slated last nite, granted it was at Man Ure as we are the irrelevant minnows but nevertheless...

Fulham was a ‘bore draw’

Brighton was the flukiest smash and grab on earth.

Our PR is shot to pieces and the Royball has been awful. We are a boring, negative, apathetic and least exciting team in the league by a long long way. This should not be what we are about.

100% agree

 


Bring back Brolin

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Croydon-Trucker's Profile Croydon-Trucker Flag Cahir 04 Mar 21 8.54am Send a Private Message to Croydon-Trucker Add Croydon-Trucker as a friend

Its a discussion forum guys , we can all have an oppinion and talk about what we want .Its not a dictatorship forum .

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Davepalace707's Profile Davepalace707 Flag Northumberland 04 Mar 21 9.02am Send a Private Message to Davepalace707 Add Davepalace707 as a friend

Originally posted by Croydon-Trucker

Its a discussion forum guys , we can all have an oppinion and talk about what we want .Its not a dictatorship forum .

Not sure Man Utd were any different to us last night, defensively they nullified us but their midfield didn’t really threaten and their forwards got nowhere. Hard to see that they were going for a win any more than we were

 


“You miss 100 per cent of the shots you don’t take”

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View johnmcormick8's Profile johnmcormick8 Flag Brundish 04 Mar 21 9.05am Send a Private Message to johnmcormick8 Add johnmcormick8 as a friend

aye I am Pleased we are holding are own and remember the great victories and take the dull games.
Who'd of thought it the last time we came up was 8 years ago!

Originally posted by Croydon-Trucker

Its a discussion forum guys , we can all have an oppinion and talk about what we want .Its not a dictatorship forum .

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Croydon-Trucker's Profile Croydon-Trucker Flag Cahir 04 Mar 21 9.24am Send a Private Message to Croydon-Trucker Add Croydon-Trucker as a friend

Originally posted by johnmcormick8

aye I am Pleased we are holding are own and remember the great victories and take the dull games.
Who'd of thought it the last time we came up was 8 years ago!

Wow 8 years , where has the time gone , we have seen a lot of great games and a fair share of yes im gonna say it DROSS in that time . What i used to love about Palace is they had absolutly no respect for who we were playing and gave it all . those days are getting fewer but we are still grinding out the points and just when you had enough of Roy he pulls one out of the hat . Now im unsure if i want him to go! Are we getting used to playing without Zaha . Didnt look too bad lastnight, or were United just sh1te . Its a funny ol game . COYP

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 04 Mar 21 9.36am Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by Davepalace707

Not sure Man Utd were any different to us last night, defensively they nullified us but their midfield didn’t really threaten and their forwards got nowhere. Hard to see that they were going for a win any more than we were

Pretty sure they had an eye on their next 4-5 games. They were guilty of thinking they just needed to turn up to beat us and OGS alluded to this in his interview both before and after the match.

All teams in the PL are capable of beating each other on their day as Sheffield proved against Villa and Utd themselves, so you have to be on it from the first whistle. Sir Alex would not have permitted a performance like that from Utd, there would have been teapots and all sorts thrown around the dressing room at half time.

I would go as far as to say that if we were right on it, we should have had 3 points from that game, however all things considered it was an excellent point and you never turn down one of those against a top six team.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View johnmcormick8's Profile johnmcormick8 Flag Brundish 04 Mar 21 9.45am Send a Private Message to johnmcormick8 Add johnmcormick8 as a friend

this is my opinion and its only that. If being Palace is like being on rollercoaster ride
this and last the last few seasons have more of the gentler twist and turns upon the ride of my football supporting life. However I am expecting either rocket upwards or a sudden drop. either way I remain as optimistic as every.

Originally posted by Croydon-Trucker

Wow 8 years , where has the time gone , we have seen a lot of great games and a fair share of yes im gonna say it DROSS in that time . What i used to love about Palace is they had absolutly no respect for who we were playing and gave it all . those days are getting fewer but we are still grinding out the points and just when you had enough of Roy he pulls one out of the hat . Now im unsure if i want him to go! Are we getting used to playing without Zaha . Didnt look too bad lastnight, or were United just sh1te . Its a funny ol game . COYP

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Fatherken's Profile Fatherken Flag 04 Mar 21 10.22am Send a Private Message to Fatherken Add Fatherken as a friend

we would have had more points if we did not play the free flowing football { as a lot of us would like ] against Leeds and Burnley .
Roy had to sort something out so he did by going back to basics .
When we get 40+ points lets hope we open up again and see something more enjoyable .

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 04 Mar 21 10.27am Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

No apathy last night

Originally posted by BarEagle

Of course.

However, all the media slated last nite, granted it was at Man Ure as we are the irrelevant minnows but nevertheless...

Fulham was a ‘bore draw’

Brighton was the flukiest smash and grab on earth.

Our PR is shot to pieces and the Royball has been awful. We are a boring, negative, apathetic and least exciting team in the league by a long long way. This should not be what we are about.

 


Let's see SP and the board trying to line up for a piss in the AW toilets at half time before peddling the new stand. We're the Arthur over here and the facilities are a disgrace

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last »

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > 11 pts last 7 games, fantastic return