You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Pick A Car, Any Car!
June 24 2021 7.15pm

Pick A Car, Any Car!

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 5 of 5 First< 1 2 3 4 5

 

View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Flag 03 May 21 9.34am Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

If it was a factory order it would be a
Bentley Continental -

If I had money burning a hole in my pocket it would be a morning spent at Bentley in Park Lane & for sure I would drive away in something that would keep me happy for the rest of my natural

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tim Gypsy Hill '64's Profile Tim Gypsy Hill '64 Flag Stoke sub normal 04 May 21 12.19am Send a Private Message to Tim Gypsy Hill '64 Add Tim Gypsy Hill '64 as a friend

P1 dubbed "the widowmaker"

[Link]

 


Systematically dragged down by the lawmakers

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 04 May 21 8.23am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio


German/japanese = great car

French/British/US = piece of crap

Nice bit of generalisation there.

If I were 20 years younger and could fully appreciate it my realistic car purchase would probably be an Alpine A110 which most motoring journalists agree is one of the best sports cars on the market.

Alternatives would be a Jaguar F Type or even a Range Rover Sport (both of which I have considered in the past) yet all three have been dubbed "pieces of crap" by you

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Palace Old Geezer's Profile Palace Old Geezer Flag Midhurst 04 May 21 9.56am Send a Private Message to Palace Old Geezer Add Palace Old Geezer as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

Nice bit of generalisation there.

If I were 20 years younger and could fully appreciate it my realistic car purchase would probably be an Alpine A110 which most motoring journalists agree is one of the best sports cars on the market.

Alternatives would be a Jaguar F Type or even a Range Rover Sport (both of which I have considered in the past) yet all three have been dubbed "pieces of crap" by you

My last car was a Jag XK, predecessor to the F Type. A great car, go for it, life is short.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 04 May 21 1.17pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Palace Old Geezer

My last car was a Jag XK, predecessor to the F Type. A great car, go for it, life is short.

Too late as I've just ordered a new BMW Z4

Whilst I could afford a pretty decent second hand F Type the finance would be much more expensive so I plumped for a new cheaper car as that comes with subsidized finance

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Palace Old Geezer's Profile Palace Old Geezer Flag Midhurst 04 May 21 1.25pm Send a Private Message to Palace Old Geezer Add Palace Old Geezer as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

Too late as I've just ordered a new BMW Z4

Whilst I could afford a pretty decent second hand F Type the finance would be much more expensive so I plumped for a new cheaper car as that comes with subsidized finance

Nice one Midlands. Good choice. Have fun.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 04 May 21 2.23pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Harpo

I wouldn't say it was my dream car, but it is a thing of great beauty, and relatively affordable.

And I own one.

I am of course referring to the Triumph Stag.

This is the car I always wanted but was never able to get. First car was Hillman Imp, rear engine. Caught fire whilst driving it, never again!

Edited by Spiderman (04 May 2021 2.26pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 5 of 5 First< 1 2 3 4 5

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Pick A Car, Any Car!