You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Hii Peeps
May 12 2021 6.58pm

Hii Peeps

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Eagle Black.'s Profile Eagle Black. Flag South Croydon 02 Apr 21 11.57am Send a Private Message to Eagle Black. Add Eagle Black. as a friend

Hi peeps,back on here again as Eagle Black,used to be black eagle(original change of name handle) not.

Sooo big summer coming up with so many out of contract including Roy,i did want Eddie Howe but looking like he might be off to pub league SPL Celtic,i don't want Dyche btw

Lets hope we get things moving with the new stand.

Love Roy and think he's a gent but feel it's time he retired end of the season

Interesting summer ahead. COYP.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 02 Apr 21 12.04pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend


Welcome back. Doubt you’ll notice much change here!
The Telegraph reckons were planning a £50m spending spree in the summer - not much of a spree for some clubs but a bit of a jamboree for us.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 02 Apr 21 12.13pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Hi black Eagle/black glad you're back (almost Winehouse) - I'm sure most of us feel the same as you. Let's hope we have a full half decent squad come the start of next season, new manager or no new manager. I half expect Roy to stay at this rate.
The bloody stadium, feels like Groundhog Day. Except that the hole Pescatawny Pete lives in is probably nicer than the Arthur.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 02 Apr 21 12.19pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Eagle Black.

Hi peeps,back on here again as Eagle Black,used to be black eagle(original change of name handle) not.

Sooo big summer coming up with so many out of contract including Roy,i did want Eddie Howe but looking like he might be off to pub league SPL Celtic,i don't want Dyche btw

Lets hope we get things moving with the new stand.

Love Roy and think he's a gent but feel it's time he retired end of the season

Interesting summer ahead. COYP.


Welcome back mate. And notice you’re not unemployed anymore. Great stuff!

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eagle Black.'s Profile Eagle Black. Flag South Croydon 02 Apr 21 12.30pm Send a Private Message to Eagle Black. Add Eagle Black. as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle


Welcome back mate. And notice you’re not unemployed anymore. Great stuff!

Unemployed,maybe that was a mistake on my part as been at my job for over 10 years.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mezzer's Profile mezzer Flag Main Stand, Block F, Row 20 seat 1... 02 Apr 21 1.35pm Send a Private Message to mezzer Add mezzer as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

Hi black Eagle/black glad you're back (almost Winehouse) - I'm sure most of us feel the same as you. Let's hope we have a full half decent squad come the start of next season, new manager or no new manager. I half expect Roy to stay at this rate.
The bloody stadium, feels like Groundhog Day. Except that the hole Pescatawny Pete lives in is probably nicer than the Arthur.

That would be a great name for the new stadium - The Groundhog Stadium - or at the very least call it the groundhog Stand

 


Living down here does have some advantages. At least you can see them cry.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 02 Apr 21 1.38pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by mezzer

That would be a great name for the new stadium - The Groundhog Stadium - or at the very least call it the groundhog Stand

If we changed our name to the groundhogs, what would Brighton do?

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eagle Black.'s Profile Eagle Black. Flag South Croydon 02 Apr 21 9.28pm Send a Private Message to Eagle Black. Add Eagle Black. as a friend

Thanks for warm welcome back guys.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eagle Black.'s Profile Eagle Black. Flag South Croydon 02 Apr 21 9.34pm Send a Private Message to Eagle Black. Add Eagle Black. as a friend

Btw had my 2nd covid Jab yesterday so fully vaccinated.

My mate had it a year ago and was on a ventilator.

Luckily he made a full recovery,others on ventilators have not been so lucky.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 02 Apr 21 11.03pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Eagle Black.

Btw had my 2nd covid Jab yesterday so fully vaccinated.

My mate had it a year ago and was on a ventilator.

Luckily he made a full recovery,others on ventilators have not been so lucky.

Another sensible man. Good on you

Why the change of name then?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eagle Black.'s Profile Eagle Black. Flag South Croydon 04 Apr 21 9.47am Send a Private Message to Eagle Black. Add Eagle Black. as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Another sensible man. Good on you

Why the change of name then?

Thanks Mapletree,and sorry no reply,there's another one or two Black eagles on here so thought i'd change handle.

Glad the country getting vaccinated,people are mad not getting the jab as the worse strain of this virus will kill you within 28 days,so glad my mate pulled through arfter contracting the virus,someone else i know lost their friend to Covid.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View sitdownstandup's Profile sitdownstandup Flag 04 Apr 21 3.55pm Send a Private Message to sitdownstandup Add sitdownstandup as a friend

Welcome back, good to see you on here again.
Good job on the jab. Got my 2nd one in a couple of weeks time.

 


Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible God and destroys a visible Nature. Unaware that this Nature he’s destroying is this God he’s worshipping.

Hubert Reeves

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Hii Peeps