You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Parrish about to speak on MNF
May 8 2021 8.43am

Parrish about to speak on MNF

Previous Topic | Next Topic


This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Mwncisee's Profile Mwncisee Flag Middlesbrough 19 Apr 21 7.23pm Send a Private Message to Mwncisee Add Mwncisee as a friend

Er, what the tread title says. Be interesting to hear what he says about the `Super league`

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The Heath Eagle's Profile The Heath Eagle Flag Thornton Heath 19 Apr 21 7.27pm Send a Private Message to The Heath Eagle Add The Heath Eagle as a friend

Good on you Steve.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mwncisee's Profile Mwncisee Flag Middlesbrough 19 Apr 21 7.32pm Send a Private Message to Mwncisee Add Mwncisee as a friend

We may criticism him at times but you can hear his passion and belief as a fan. Proud.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The Heath Eagle's Profile The Heath Eagle Flag Thornton Heath 19 Apr 21 7.37pm Send a Private Message to The Heath Eagle Add The Heath Eagle as a friend

Did anyone see what it said on his mug? Was it I love Palace?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 19 Apr 21 8.02pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend


Thought it was interesting when he mentioned Ajax had been considering this for six months. Klopp earlier said the first heíd heard about it was yesterday - there mustíve been a lot of very secret meetings.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 19 Apr 21 8.16pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle


Thought it was interesting when he mentioned Ajax had been considering this for six months. Klopp earlier said the first heíd heard about it was yesterday - there mustíve been a lot of very secret meetings.

I don't think he said that. He said imagine ajax never getting an invite to the stupid league.
They have history many dream of having.
Or are they invited, I'm really not sure now.
Goddammit I'm getting old!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 19 Apr 21 8.31pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

I don't think he said that. He said imagine ajax never getting an invite to the stupid league.
They have history many dream of having.
Or are they invited, I'm really not sure now.
Goddammit I'm getting old!

You could well be right. Maybe I was distracted by the shirts hanging up behind him.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View General's Profile General Flag 19 Apr 21 9.19pm Send a Private Message to General Add General as a friend

Was reported Ajax not even considered initially! Ajax are more successful than Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea in Europe haha joke owners just chasing cash as they in debt to something or someone.

Bayern and Dortmund and PSG said not interested so must commend that from them.

Itís funny because itís literally just for the big guaranteed pay days but I donít see who will watch from the normal fan base? No chance they have the money to travel either so stadiums hardly be rocking with noise and atmosphere.

Easy to say as a Palace fan but Iíd probably support a different club if I supported any of the so called bigger teams joining this joke.

Strange if there is nothing in place to say they get fined or penalised if they decide to create some tournament without the ok from current governing bodies. But wouldnít surprise me if a massive bank has found a loophole here or there.

Banking crash they got away with so this just be another

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View General's Profile General Flag 19 Apr 21 9.22pm Send a Private Message to General Add General as a friend

Parish was highlighting Ajax bit signed up. Kind of laughed as they are so successful and highly regarded in football history compared to Spurs or Chelsea or Arsenal in European standings.

Heís probably just bemused and worried about the money impact.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Palace Old Geezer's Profile Palace Old Geezer Flag Midhurst 19 Apr 21 9.43pm Send a Private Message to Palace Old Geezer Add Palace Old Geezer as a friend

So pleased to see Parish have such a long slot on MNF to make good points against this latest, mad proposal.

Very pleased he's one of us. A true fan. Just hope he's thinking with the same clarity about our club's future management.

Missed it live btw - saw it on the Sky Sports app.

 


Dad and I would watch games on the muddy slope of the Holmesdale Road end, probably at the same time as Roy.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 19 Apr 21 9.52pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by General

Was reported Ajax not even considered initially! Ajax are more successful than Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea in Europe haha joke owners just chasing cash as they in debt to something or someone.

Bayern and Dortmund and PSG said not interested so must commend that from them.

Itís funny because itís literally just for the big guaranteed pay days but I donít see who will watch from the normal fan base? No chance they have the money to travel either so stadiums hardly be rocking with noise and atmosphere.

Easy to say as a Palace fan but Iíd probably support a different club if I supported any of the so called bigger teams joining this joke.

Strange if there is nothing in place to say they get fined or penalised if they decide to create some tournament without the ok from current governing bodies. But wouldnít surprise me if a massive bank has found a loophole here or there.

Banking crash they got away with so this just be another

German teams are 51% owned by fans, so they can"t join unless the fans say so, and they probably don"t want it like most of us, but they might well have not joined anyway, like the French clubs.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 


Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Parrish about to speak on MNF