You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Eze Injured
November 28 2021 12.36pm

Eze Injured

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 14 of 15 < 10 11 12 13 14 15 >

 

View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 31 Oct 21 12.41pm Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Unfortunately he is out of our league money wise 50+ and 250k a week, as Silvertop said lets enjoy him while we have him.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View tonymikejoe's Profile tonymikejoe Flag C.P. 31 Oct 21 2.30pm Send a Private Message to tonymikejoe Add tonymikejoe as a friend

Forget about this season being significant for Eze.
It is a recovery campaign.
I think maybe 10 appearances in the second half of the season would be acceptable, even if they were little more than cameo sub run outs.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DANGERCLOSE's Profile DANGERCLOSE Flag london 31 Oct 21 2.48pm Send a Private Message to DANGERCLOSE Add DANGERCLOSE as a friend

Originally posted by beak

The cost of NOT buying Gallagher may be a lot higher than 50 million,he is a very necessary cog.He does everything well and has a great appetite for football.

I don't think he's worth 50 million to Chelsea, would he be a starter for them? I don't think so maybe 20/25 million at the most, if you look at how club's value players look at Zaha hes worth 80 to us but in real terms he's maybe 30 million and take a look at Jack grealish he's nowhere near 100 million but to villa he was

 


[Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag 31 Oct 21 3.27pm Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

Wan bassaka was a massive deal for us. 50 m and right now I dont reckon he would replace Ward. Great sale.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View sotac464's Profile sotac464 Flag Berkshire 31 Oct 21 3.33pm Send a Private Message to sotac464 Add sotac464 as a friend

The reason we don't have an option to buy is because Tuchel did not want to sell him, I think he sees him as part of Chelsea's first team squad next year. If that is the case Gallagher will want to stay at Chelsea, I don't recall seeing a box to box midfielder like him for some time, certainly not in a Palace shirt.

If he carries on like this, he wins the young player of the year award hands down, let's hope he doesn't dip but I don't think he will, gaining more and more confidence, such an appetite for the game, that goal yesterday Roy and Ray would have been screaming at him to stay back once he won the ball.

Special talent, will leave a gaping hole in our team next year, but we have a long time to line up a replacement.

 


My equalibrium unbalanced me. Paul Draper Brighton 19/2/2018

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 31 Oct 21 3.49pm Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by DANGERCLOSE

I don't think he's worth 50 million to Chelsea, would he be a starter for them? I don't think so maybe 20/25 million at the most, if you look at how club's value players look at Zaha hes worth 80 to us but in real terms he's maybe 30 million and take a look at Jack grealish he's nowhere near 100 million but to villa he was

i think if he leaves Chelsea, which i doubt, it will be closer to 100m than 50m

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag 31 Oct 21 4.36pm Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

i think if he leaves Chelsea, which i doubt, it will be closer to 100m than 50m

Best we could hope for now would be another season loan. But I doubt it. Hes too good. Chelsea will want him back.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 31 Oct 21 4.51pm Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by DANGERCLOSE

I don't think he's worth 50 million to Chelsea, would he be a starter for them? I don't think so maybe 20/25 million at the most, if you look at how club's value players look at Zaha hes worth 80 to us but in real terms he's maybe 30 million and take a look at Jack grealish he's nowhere near 100 million but to villa he was

Your comment about Grealish's value seems to undo your point about Zaha's. In fact Grealish WAS worth 100m because that's what City paid for him. Just like a house.

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 31 Oct 21 5.15pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by YT

Your comment about Grealish's value seems to undo your point about Zaha's. In fact Grealish WAS worth 100m because that's what City paid for him. Just like a house.

If Dill the Dog Grealish was a house hed have drastic subsidence and be built over a sink hole.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View est1905's Profile est1905 Flag 31 Oct 21 5.20pm Send a Private Message to est1905 Add est1905 as a friend

Originally posted by beak

The cost of NOT buying Gallagher may be a lot higher than 50 million,he is a very necessary cog.He does everything well and has a great appetite for football.

Ok, so with that logic what happens if we pay 50m and sign him and then he breaks his leg?
We dont have that kind of money to gamble on one player, much as I'd love to see him sign permanently

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View silvertop's Profile silvertop Flag bristol 31 Oct 21 5.37pm Send a Private Message to silvertop Add silvertop as a friend

Originally posted by est1905

Ok, so with that logic what happens if we pay 50m and sign him and then he breaks his leg?
We dont have that kind of money to gamble on one player, much as I'd love to see him sign permanently

Insurance but more importantly this club does not spend that on one player. Lacking oil money that is a good window spend for a club of our size and resources for a whole squad refreshment.

30m and 125k pw and maybe?? But both will likely be much more.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View beak's Profile beak Flag croydon 01 Nov 21 8.17am Send a Private Message to beak Add beak as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

Unfortunately he is out of our league money wise 50+ and 250k a week, as Silvertop said lets enjoy him while we have him.

Could we not use the 50 million received from the Wan-Bissaka deal? I know who the better player is.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 14 of 15 < 10 11 12 13 14 15 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Eze Injured