You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > New Website
September 19 2021 12.19am

New Website

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View pieman203's Profile pieman203 Flag Hayes 30 Jun 21 4.14pm Send a Private Message to pieman203 Add pieman203 as a friend

The new website.
I just get unexpected error!! is it my end or theirs??

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View bald eagle's Profile bald eagle Flag 30 Jun 21 4.40pm Send a Private Message to bald eagle Add bald eagle as a friend

I accessed the website OK, but...tried to buy adult membership, and it said I couldn't because of my age (67). Can't imagine I'm eligible for junior membership, so have sent an email

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 30 Jun 21 4.48pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Have managed to access it but have not tried purchasing anything. If I can access it, anyone can

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kennybrowns leftfoot's Profile kennybrowns leftfoot Flag Reigate 30 Jun 21 5.18pm Send a Private Message to kennybrowns leftfoot Add kennybrowns leftfoot as a friend

Had to reset my password which everybody has to do to log onto it. Seems OK.. I purchased two Gold memberships although I can't seem to find where you view how many loyalty points you have etc..

 


Don't waste your time with jealousy. Sometimes your ahead, sometimes your behind, the race is long. But in the end it's only with yourself!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View milesy's Profile milesy Flag potton 30 Jun 21 5.24pm Send a Private Message to milesy Add milesy as a friend

Originally posted by bald eagle

I accessed the website OK, but...tried to buy adult membership, and it said I couldn't because of my age (67). Can't imagine I'm eligible for junior membership, so have sent an email


Same with me but i should have applied for the senior gold membership and not the adult membership. It worked when i put in Senior.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Flag 30 Jun 21 6.34pm Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

I opened it, changed my password ( everyone has to apparently) decided to see what season tickets were still available around the ground, you can click a bunch of different links but each one comes to a page which has the heading season tickets & the red & blue banner but you cant move on from there - hmm

Same on laptop & phone so its not just my device -

Unless of course I cant see something that everyone else can.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 30 Jun 21 6.51pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by kennybrowns leftfoot

Had to reset my password which everybody has to do to log onto it. Seems OK.. I purchased two Gold memberships although I can't seem to find where you view how many loyalty points you have etc..

I found them by clicking on name and then click on add family and friends, sounds weird but your details/ points appear. Good luck

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 30 Jun 21 7.27pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by bald eagle

I accessed the website OK, but...tried to buy adult membership, and it said I couldn't because of my age (67). Can't imagine I'm eligible for junior membership, so have sent an email

Wrong URL!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Flag 30 Jun 21 8.07pm Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

Update -
I now have the season ticket "buy now" link on the phone app but not on the laptop version - perhaps that will show up tomorrow ?

Originally posted by Dubai Eagle

I opened it, changed my password ( everyone has to apparently) decided to see what season tickets were still available around the ground, you can click a bunch of different links but each one comes to a page which has the heading season tickets & the red & blue banner but you cant move on from there - hmm

Same on laptop & phone so its not just my device -

Unless of course I cant see something that everyone else can.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 01 Jul 21 7.15am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Dubai Eagle

I opened it, changed my password ( everyone has to apparently) decided to see what season tickets were still available around the ground, you can click a bunch of different links but each one comes to a page which has the heading season tickets & the red & blue banner but you cant move on from there - hmm

Same on laptop & phone so its not just my device -

Unless of course I cant see something that everyone else can.

I accessed the website on my iPad and had the s/t buy now link.
I clicked on each individual section of the map of the ground and this showed which seats are available.
I was surprised ( or possibly not!) as to how many seats are still available

Edited by Spiderman (01 Jul 2021 7.16am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 01 Jul 21 7.39am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

I was surprised ( or possibly not!) as to how many seats are still available

Why would you be surprised as the fans aren't lemmings and many will be waiting to see who will be managing the club and whether or not we will be able to put a full team out

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Flag 01 Jul 21 8.10am Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

Hi Spider -
Yes , thanks eventually I could do that on my phone but couldnt on my laptop- I am getting old & sometimes these things are easier seen on a bigger screen & its easier to open a new tab if you want to (for example) see the stadium graphic at the same time as seeing which sections have places -
Like all these things you eventually manage but it would have been easier on the laptop.

Originally posted by Spiderman

I accessed the website on my iPad and had the s/t buy now link.
I clicked on each individual section of the map of the ground and this showed which seats are available.
I was surprised ( or possibly not!) as to how many seats are still available

Edited by Spiderman (01 Jul 2021 7.16am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > New Website