You are here: Home > Message Board > Football Talk > Man U Sanction's
October 16 2021 10.11pm

Man U Sanction's

Previous Topic | Next Topic


 

View Fatherken's Profile Fatherken Flag 01 Jul 21 10.21am Send a Private Message to Fatherken Add Fatherken as a friend

As far as I can see no sanction's have been brought against Man U . My question is way not ?

1. They did not control there supporters by allowing
them to break in to there , so called , covid
secured ground .

2. They allowed their supporters to dance on the pitch
and climb all over there goal post's and nets .

3. A premier league match had to be called off .

4. This is they say in a protest against the ESL idea
. In reality it was and has been for a long time a
protest against the owners .

If this had been done to any other club , outside the so called top 6 , all hell would of been let out by the press etc.

I would like to see the fined one or more of the following .

A. £100m as they seem to be able to spend that on
players .

B. 20 points deduction .

C. Relegation

D. All home games played behind closed doors .

I know none of this will happen . If they get anything it will be a fine of £1-50 and a slap on the wrist and told not to let it happen next .

Rant over .

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View crystal-purley's Profile crystal-purley Online Flag Purley 01 Jul 21 11.01am Send a Private Message to crystal-purley Add crystal-purley as a friend

I agree with you Ken the minimum would have been a 3 points deduction and a reasonable fine (minimum £50k) with the scousers given the 3 points.

 


Just retired and almost mastered decorating but haven't learned to garden yet

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Online Flag 01 Jul 21 11.05am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

What has this got to do with Palace?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 01 Jul 21 11.05am Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

I had forgotten all about it. I thought the sanction already happened, a paltry fine and a security review. I could have imagined it.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Fatherken's Profile Fatherken Flag 01 Jul 21 12.11pm Send a Private Message to Fatherken Add Fatherken as a friend

Sorry I thought I put this on football talk but never mind .
I wonder what would have happened if it were us that did those things ?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View TheBigToePunt's Profile TheBigToePunt Flag 01 Jul 21 1.04pm Send a Private Message to TheBigToePunt Add TheBigToePunt as a friend

Not sure what this has got to do with Palace, but why would united be culpable for the illegal actions of private individuals? Are they not trespassed against here, literally?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View crystal-purley's Profile crystal-purley Online Flag Purley 01 Jul 21 1.09pm Send a Private Message to crystal-purley Add crystal-purley as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

What has this got to do with Palace?


how about the two cup finals.
1990 they were allowed to play a keeper who was not signed to them.
2016 their ex manager pretended to put money in clattenberks pocket who then forgot the rules. Twice.
how about when they let players know they wre interested in them (officially outlawed now)

 


Just retired and almost mastered decorating but haven't learned to garden yet

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 01 Jul 21 1.24pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by crystal-purley


how about the two cup finals.
1990 they were allowed to play a keeper who was not signed to them.
2016 their ex manager pretended to put money in clattenberks pocket who then forgot the rules. Twice.
how about when they let players know they wre interested in them (officially outlawed now)

Palace owed £30m - administration, 10 point deduction & Moses sold.
Man U - owe £520 m +, buying Jadon Sancho for £73m and looking at buying Goretzka.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View OldFart's Profile OldFart Flag By the sea 01 Jul 21 3.39pm Send a Private Message to OldFart Add OldFart as a friend

Originally posted by Fatherken

As far as I can see no sanction's have been brought against Man U . My question is way not ?

1. They did not control there supporters by allowing
them to break in to there , so called , covid
secured ground .

2. They allowed their supporters to dance on the pitch
and climb all over there goal post's and nets .

3. A premier league match had to be called off .

4. This is they say in a protest against the ESL idea
. In reality it was and has been for a long time a
protest against the owners .

If this had been done to any other club , outside the so called top 6 , all hell would of been let out by the press etc.

I would like to see the fined one or more of the following .

A. £100m as they seem to be able to spend that on
players .

B. 20 points deduction .

C. Relegation

D. All home games played behind closed doors .

I know none of this will happen . If they get anything it will be a fine of £1-50 and a slap on the wrist and told not to let it happen next .

Rant over .


Then all those involved should be blindfolded and shot and then sentenced to death by hanging.
Seriously though if it had been Palace supporters protesting would you accept the same punishment?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 01 Jul 21 4.43pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by OldFart


Then all those involved should be blindfolded and shot and then sentenced to death by hanging.
Seriously though if it had been Palace supporters protesting would you accept the same punishment?

Hopefully our club would have more morals than the money grabbing barstewards and not get involved in the ESL. When you think Sheff Wednesday would still be in Championship without a points deduction. Never happen but points deduction should be imposed.
Personally if our fans had acted the same I would expect sanctions

Edited by Spiderman (01 Jul 2021 4.44pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View richard shaw (og)65's Profile richard shaw (og)65 Flag my minds eye 06 Jul 21 5.15pm Send a Private Message to richard shaw (og)65 Add richard shaw (og)65 as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Palace owed £30m - administration, 10 point deduction & Moses sold.
Man U - owe £520 m +, buying Jadon Sancho for £73m and looking at buying Goretzka.

The Man U owners can finance that , Jordan couldn't or didn't want to

 


interviewer " iggy , do you think you influenced anybody?"
iggy pop " I think I wiped out the 60`S "

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 06 Jul 21 5.36pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by richard shaw (og)65

The Man U owners can finance that , Jordan couldn't or didn't want to

Yes, I know. Itís a pointless league though if one club can spend half a billion more than another.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 


Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Football Talk > Man U Sanction's