You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Zion Atta
September 21 2021 11.24pm

Zion Atta

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 5 of 5 « First< 1 2 3 4 5

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 07 Sep 21 12.06pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by taylors lovechild

I genuinely think if he really was that special then the club would have found a way to get around the pay structure (like a large signing fee); I also think if he was that good he would be going to a better club than Nice.

There seems to be a lot of sour grapes around losing this chap and although I am quoting your post I am referring to quite a lot of posters in this thread.

There is a large possibility that he saw better prospects for himself at Nice and one can hardly blame him as we don't exactly have a good record at bringing youngsters into the first team if they aren't full backs that is

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View taylors lovechild's Profile taylors lovechild Flag People's Republic of Gozo 07 Sep 21 12.13pm Send a Private Message to taylors lovechild Add taylors lovechild as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

There seems to be a lot of sour grapes around losing this chap and although I am quoting your post I am referring to quite a lot of posters in this thread.

There is a large possibility that he saw better prospects for himself at Nice and one can hardly blame him as we don't exactly have a good record at bringing youngsters into the first team if they aren't full backs that is

In my case I wouldn't call it sour grapes as we pinched him off Millwall, I just shared what I had read and then offered my thoughts. Like I said at the end of my post, good luck to the lad. He owes Palace nothing (we'll also get a small fee as well apparently).

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 07 Sep 21 1.51pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

His dad has two jags now and the lad has never played a senior game.

This will haunt me if he becomes a star, unfortunately for him, not that likely. An apartment on the Riviera would be nice - just for youth football.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Omph's Profile Omph Flag Liverpool 07 Sep 21 6.28pm Send a Private Message to Omph Add Omph as a friend

Originally posted by taylors lovechild

In my case I wouldn't call it sour grapes as we pinched him off Millwall, I just shared what I had read and then offered my thoughts. Like I said at the end of my post, good luck to the lad. He owes Palace nothing (we'll also get a small fee as well apparently).

Yep the pinched off Millwall tends to get lost in the post somewhat. We’ve also developed Rak Sak for how long?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View doombear's Profile doombear Flag Too far from Selhurst Park 07 Sep 21 6.49pm Send a Private Message to doombear Add doombear as a friend

Originally posted by Omph

Yep the pinched off Millwall tends to get lost in the post somewhat. We’ve also developed Rak Sak for how long?


The difference is that we didn't pinch Rak-Sakyi- Chelsea released him purportedly because he was too small.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View silvertop's Profile silvertop Flag bristol 07 Sep 21 7.46pm Send a Private Message to silvertop Add silvertop as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

There seems to be a lot of sour grapes around losing this chap and although I am quoting your post I am referring to quite a lot of posters in this thread.

There is a large possibility that he saw better prospects for himself at Nice and one can hardly blame him as we don't exactly have a good record at bringing youngsters into the first team if they aren't full backs that is

The club is doing a lot to change this. Which is why I thought he was being silly.

That said Nice is gorgeous. If he prospers he could have a villa with a pool with views of the cote d'azure before he is 20. I probably would too.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 07 Sep 21 9.26pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

Originally posted by silvertop

The club is doing a lot to change this. Which is why I thought he was being silly.

That said Nice is gorgeous. If he prospers he could have a villa with a pool with views of the cote d'azure before he is 20. I probably would too.

and there's those lovely biscuits

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 08 Sep 21 1.32pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

and there's those lovely biscuits

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 5 of 5 « First< 1 2 3 4 5

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Zion Atta