You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Natalie Elphicke CONservative mp for Dover.
November 28 2021 10.50am

Natalie Elphicke CONservative mp for Dover.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last >>

 

View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 12 Nov 21 2.54pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Nice to see Natalie Elphicke, CONservative mp for Dover, spwaking out against our French friends for not stopping the flow of migrants heading to our shores. This is the same Natalie, who criticised Englands Marcus Rashford, MBE, for missing a penalty in the euro final at wembley, saying if he had concentrated on one job, football, and not getting in to politics, he might have done better with the kick.It turns out that Natalie, not concentrating on her Dover constituents fully, has found time to do a job on top of her mp role, with the NHQB, (New homes quality board), raking in a cool 36000, not in Sir Geoffreys 6 million bracket but not bad! Perhaps, if the lady that didn"t appreciate Marcus Rashfords efforts on advising the government,(and directed them to move and they jumped),stuck to her role as CONservative mp for Dover, maybe even advising the home secretary on the French issue, things might move faster! Maybe Natalie shouldrefrain from advising footballers, with an MBE, what to do and look in her own back yard before opening her big mouth!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 12 Nov 21 2.59pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Nice to see Natalie Elphicke, CONservative mp for Dover, spwaking out against our French friends for not stopping the flow of migrants heading to our shores. This is the same Natalie, who criticised Englands Marcus Rashford, MBE, for missing a penalty in the euro final at wembley, saying if he had concentrated on one job, football, and not getting in to politics, he might have done better with the kick.It turns out that Natalie, not concentrating on her Dover constituents fully, has found time to do a job on top of her mp role, with the NHQB, (New homes quality board), raking in a cool 36000, not in Sir Geoffreys 6 million bracket but not bad! Perhaps, if the lady that didn"t appreciate Marcus Rashfords efforts on advising the government,(and directed them to move and they jumped),stuck to her role as CONservative mp for Dover, maybe even advising the home secretary on the French issue, things might move faster! Maybe Natalie shouldrefrain from advising footballers, with an MBE, what to do and look in her own back yard before opening her big mouth!

Spwaking/speaking- it"s all lies coming out of a gov spokesman/womans gob!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 12 Nov 21 3.16pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

I can't help but think that MPs with two jobs most often view their 'second job' as their actual day job, and being an MP as 'good on the CV' and convenient high level access that can readily be exploited for profit. Working for constituents likely comes very low down on the list.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 12 Nov 21 3.29pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

I can't help but think that MPs with two jobs most often view their 'second job' as their actual day job, and being an MP as 'good on the CV' and convenient high level access that can readily be exploited for profit. Working for constituents likely comes very low down on the list.

Indeed blue, and the actual amount they get by way of hiring secretaries(family members), and flats(to rent out your own home), comes in at about 420 thousand, so not bad for your part time mp job! The people who say pay them more make me laugh, as if they will try harder! I have been tempted to say to the saturday Benny knockers, maybe we should double his pay, so he runs twice as fast!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Online Flag hove actually 12 Nov 21 3.32pm Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Chairs a recently set up New Homes Ombudsman - not sure what the story is?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 12 Nov 21 3.32pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Any news on the LABour MP Charlotte Nichols who got pi$$ed on a BA(paid for) flight to Gib on a jolly to commemorate Armistice Day with the Armed Forces charities?

 


Is now OFFICIALLY retired.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wilesy01's Profile Wilesy01 Flag Bristol 12 Nov 21 3.47pm Send a Private Message to Wilesy01 Add Wilesy01 as a friend

Originally posted by chris123

Chairs a recently set up New Homes Ombudsman - not sure what the story is?

Actually it's an industry led intiative that will make recommendations for a New Homes Ombudsman to the government.

Feels a bit shady that an MP can be on both sides of that decision making process. And certainly deeply hypocritical to criticise Marcus Rashford!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 12 Nov 21 3.48pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

Any news on the LABour MP Charlotte Nichols who got pi$$ed on a BA(paid for) flight to Gib on a jolly to commemorate Armistice Day with the Armed Forces charities?

Yes, she's eager to join you for a p!ss up a week next thursday and has promised to show a bit of leg.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Online Flag hove actually 12 Nov 21 3.54pm Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Originally posted by Wilesy01

Actually it's an industry led intiative that will make recommendations for a New Homes Ombudsman to the government.

Feels a bit shady that an MP can be on both sides of that decision making process. And certainly deeply hypocritical to criticise Marcus Rashford!!

[Link]

The headline through me, still doesn't look like a story.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 12 Nov 21 4.12pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Wilesy01

Actually it's an industry led intiative that will make recommendations for a New Homes Ombudsman to the government.

Feels a bit shady that an MP can be on both sides of that decision making process. And certainly deeply hypocritical to criticise Marcus Rashford!!

Indeed Wilsey, indeed!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 12 Nov 21 4.15pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by chris123

Chairs a recently set up New Homes Ombudsman - not sure what the story is?

The story is she told Marcus Rashford, MBE, to stick to one job-as you will do it better, while not bothering to practice what she preaches-thus not doing her best for her Dover constituents!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 12 Nov 21 4.20pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

Any news on the LABour MP Charlotte Nichols who got pi$$ed on a BA(paid for) flight to Gib on a jolly to commemorate Armistice Day with the Armed Forces charities?

Fair play to the labour mp for supporting the armed forces charity though eagleman!And ,(please don"t repeat this as I was told in confidence), her getting pizzed was part of the plan, from the charity director of communications and publicity, to highlight the thetime of year and thus have more people donating to the charity, and it seems to have worked!) I"m taking a leaf out of the CONservative mp"s books answering questions in interviews on that one!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Natalie Elphicke CONservative mp for Dover.