You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Farage cancelled
January 26 2022 8.04pm

Farage cancelled

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last >>

 

View Orange1290's Profile Orange1290 Flag 03 Dec 21 1.03pm Send a Private Message to Orange1290 Add Orange1290 as a friend

Couldn't make it up lol!

"Farage anti-cancel culture conference gets cancelled"

[Link]

Edited by Orange1290 (03 Dec 2021 1.04pm)

 


Pro China, EU & Palestine

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 03 Dec 21 1.46pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Apparently they required vaccine or test certificates.

More economic madness hurting business.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Online Flag Croydon 03 Dec 21 1.56pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by Orange1290

Couldn't make it up lol!

"Farage anti-cancel culture conference gets cancelled"

[Link]

Edited by Orange1290 (03 Dec 2021 1.04pm)

So the anti-cancel culture conference is cancelled.

Touchez.

Only 400 out of 3,000 seats sold, if its Farage don't expect your money back.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Orange1290's Profile Orange1290 Flag 03 Dec 21 2.15pm Send a Private Message to Orange1290 Add Orange1290 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Apparently they required vaccine or test certificates.

More economic madness hurting business.

Not at all, total common sense in the current situation. However, the real point is that Farage had minimal uptake of tickets, showing what a fake he's always been and more fool the lemmings who followed him off the cliff face.

 


Pro China, EU & Palestine

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 03 Dec 21 2.46pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Orange1290

Not at all, total common sense in the current situation. However, the real point is that Farage had minimal uptake of tickets, showing what a fake he's always been and more fool the lemmings who followed him off the cliff face.

Common sense? Economic harm is not common sense.

Yeah, I expect all those families who can't currently afford to feed their children properly and heat their abode really agree with you. All those people who have or will die out of deferred diagnosis and treatment....all the extra deaths caused out of reduced aid.

You have cheered on policies that have given us the inflation that is hurting the most vulnerable.

We don't need common sense like that.

Edited by Stirlingsays (03 Dec 2021 2.51pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 03 Dec 21 2.50pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Apparently they required vaccine or test certificates.

More economic madness hurting business.

Another seriously weird view!

I doubt too many business people would have attended, and it was O2's decision to restrict entry to the vaccinated and tested. So they clearly believe it is good for their business to ensure they are providing as safe an environment as possible.

I wouldn't have attended in any circumstances, but I would be even less likely to if there weren't some controls.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Orange1290's Profile Orange1290 Flag 03 Dec 21 3.00pm Send a Private Message to Orange1290 Add Orange1290 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Common sense? Economic harm is not common sense.

Yeah, I expect all those families who can't currently afford to feed their children properly and heat their abode really agree with you. All those people who have or will die out of deferred diagnosis and treatment....all the extra deaths caused out of reduced aid.

You have cheered on policies that have given us the inflation that is hurting the most vulnerable.

We don't need common sense like that.

Edited by Stirlingsays (03 Dec 2021 2.51pm)

Anything that stops Farage trying to spread his corrosive lies can only be a good thing. In doing that "all those families who can't currently afford to feed their children properly and heat their abode" will be far better off. However, they will be starting off from a very low point due to Farage's deceit that he spouted over many years and it will be large numbers of the same people who "can't currently afford to feed their children properly and heat their abode" that voted for him in the first place. What goes around comes around.

 


Pro China, EU & Palestine

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View topcat's Profile topcat Flag Holmesdale / Surbiton 03 Dec 21 3.07pm Send a Private Message to topcat Add topcat as a friend

Lots of places are still selling out despite needing vaccine or test certificates. I went to the 3500 seat Hammersmith Odeon to see Tim Michin which was sold out despite needing something on your phone and I'm off to the theater with 2200 other people tomorrow night with the same restrictions.

Palace will probably require something similar soon (look forward to the queues outside) and will still get 22000 to 25000 people turning up.

I suspect this cancellation has more to do with low ticket sales.

 


It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 03 Dec 21 3.11pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Orange1290

Anything that stops Farage trying to spread his corrosive lies can only be a good thing. In doing that "all those families who can't currently afford to feed their children properly and heat their abode" will be far better off. However, they will be starting off from a very low point due to Farage's deceit that he spouted over many years and it will be large numbers of the same people who "can't currently afford to feed their children properly and heat their abode" that voted for him in the first place. What goes around comes around.

Really?

Well the EU's inflation rate is 4.9 % in November 2021, up from 4.1 % in October 2021.....I don't know what the UK's rate is for November but last month it was 4.2...so it's likely up like the EU's and practically the same.

America's inflation is also a disaster and only one of these three was in Brexit...which was what Farage was about.....but all three of them followed the disastrous economic lockdown policies, which you so eagerly support here.

Yet all you give a damn about is meaningless little jibes against Farage.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 03 Dec 21 3.14pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by topcat

Lots of places are still selling out despite needing vaccine or test certificates. I went to the 3500 seat Hammersmith Odeon to see Tim Michin which was sold out despite needing something on your phone and I'm off to the theater with 2200 other people tomorrow night with the same restrictions.

Palace will probably require something similar soon (look forward to the queues outside) and will still get 22000 to 25000 people turning up.

I suspect this cancellation has more to do with low ticket sales.

I suspect it's more to do with the kind of people who support vaccine or test certificates as opposed to those who don't...but who are being expected to use them.

Just chewing the cud but while I personally think Tim Michin is highly talented I suspect that most of his fans are on the left and automatically support passports and aren't the kind of people who support Farage.

Farage can hardly be considered unpopular as he's pretty much taken GB News's viewing figures by storm.

Edited by Stirlingsays (03 Dec 2021 3.21pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 03 Dec 21 3.36pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I suspect it's more to do with the kind of people who support vaccine or test certificates as opposed to those who don't...but who are being expected to use them.

Just chewing the cud but while I personally think Tim Michin is highly talented I suspect that most of his fans are on the left and automatically support passports and aren't the kind of people who support Farage.

Farage can hardly be considered unpopular as he's pretty much taken GB News's viewing figures by storm.

Edited by Stirlingsays (03 Dec 2021 3.21pm)

7 failed attempts running for office would suggest he is pretty unpopular.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 03 Dec 21 3.43pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

7 failed attempts running for office would suggest he is pretty unpopular.

Seriously Danns?

One Brexit rather busts your contention.....also the number of votes Ukip gained around the country with him in charge is also testament to it.

From what I heard Farage was never given a fair shake in those elections.....which given the underhand tactics often used by local parties sounds par for the course.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Farage cancelled