You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > David Lammy
January 29 2022 12.38pm

David Lammy

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 2 << First< 1 2

 

View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 31 Dec 21 7.39pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wilesy01

Can't be any worse than Liz "pork markets" Truss. A politician who is the definition of failing upwards.

Maybe worry about the shower we're currently saddled with than playing pie in the sky hypotheticals!!

The shower we are saddled with gave 70 odd billion to people and businesses during covid. Alongside giving testing kits for free.
Try other countries for the same assistance. You won't find many I reckon. Australia is not a good example but try all the same.
Oh parties.... ummm big deal 1000s broke the very same rules, if hmg did !!!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 31 Dec 21 9.36pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

The shower we are saddled with gave 70 odd billion to people and businesses during covid. Alongside giving testing kits for free.
Try other countries for the same assistance. You won't find many I reckon. Australia is not a good example but try all the same.
Oh parties.... ummm big deal 1000s broke the very same rules, if hmg did !!!!

Testing kits for free Member for Medway for those who haven"t paid national insurance, for those that have, they are paid for over a matter of years, and years, and years!And gave £70 million to keep business going-but stole £47 billion for themselves-lest we forget!Happy new year to one and all-and lets hope the stolen£47 billion inquiry starts pronto!(with the most experienced proceeds of crime investigators and bailiffs on standby, the flights out of brize norton and the like banned to private jets, and the jail cells free for maximum sentancing-ma lord!)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 31 Dec 21 10.03pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Testing kits for free Member for Medway for those who haven"t paid national insurance, for those that have, they are paid for over a matter of years, and years, and years!And gave £70 million to keep business going-but stole £47 billion for themselves-lest we forget!Happy new year to one and all-and lets hope the stolen£47 billion inquiry starts pronto!(with the most experienced proceeds of crime investigators and bailiffs on standby, the flights out of brize norton and the like banned to private jets, and the jail cells free for maximum sentancing-ma lord!)

Had a few already?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 01 Jan 22 7.51am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Testing kits for free Member for Medway for those who haven"t paid national insurance, for those that have, they are paid for over a matter of years, and years, and years!And gave £70 million to keep business going-but stole £47 billion for themselves-lest we forget!Happy new year to one and all-and lets hope the stolen£47 billion inquiry starts pronto!(with the most experienced proceeds of crime investigators and bailiffs on standby, the flights out of brize norton and the like banned to private jets, and the jail cells free for maximum sentancing-ma lord!)

70 odd BILLION i wrote and have you got a breakdown of the 47 billion yet and where it went. I'm sure that evidence will help your case ma Lord!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 01 Jan 22 5.47pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Had a few already?

Ha, probably spider. Happy new year.(the year we finally won the f.a. cup!)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 01 Jan 22 5.49pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

70 odd BILLION i wrote and have you got a breakdown of the 47 billion yet and where it went. I'm sure that evidence will help your case ma Lord!

So you did! The breakdown will only come out when this rabble have retired and the case is to cold to investigate by the yard- doesn"t make it right thoy, happy new year mate!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 03 Jan 22 6.54pm Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Funny enough, he seems ok on LBC, comes across a bit right wing for me to be honest and speaks with a plumb in his mouth but worth a listen. Loves her majesty for any royalists , I must be balanced so have to admit that Nick Ferrari, who i always thought was a CONservative prick on "the pledge", comes across ok on LBC to. The real daddy, isn"t James o Brien, who i shut up in the cab years ago- smug cnut, but Nick Abbott, on tonight at ten-enjoy peeps!

Genius.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 03 Jan 22 8.36pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Tickled pink

Genius.

Indeed Tickled pink-indeed!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 2 << First< 1 2

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > David Lammy