You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Cost of Living Crisis
January 29 2022 1.31pm

Cost of Living Crisis

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

 

View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 10 Jan 22 4.22pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by The Dolphin

Nice rant - absolutely without proven facts but as jaw gnashing rants go that one is right up there!

Boris telling everyone to go to Cheltenham and football and the pub in week one or crisis-just to go in the opposite direction of the EU-then a week later say stay in or you will be fined as he realised his mistake-but the virus was well and truly out of the bottle- proven! Not going to the 5 important meetings about pandemics- proven.The 36 billion track and trace fiasco that has now being dumped? Proven. The 47 billion on PPE, not using usual suppliers but those from his circle of friends, including the dog canning chum- getting PPE contracts that professionals in the field were denied as they wern"t on the special chums register? Proven. You probably believed the party in the garden was a business meeting, with a bit of cheese and wine- but no pens and paper, laptops or white boards- I wouldn"t mind doing meetings like that all day long! I"m not to bothered about whos in charge, red or blue, but bungle and his cabinet are the worst shower ever- kick them all out after they take more flak for this fiasco- and replace them with other bluenoses-but ummm, what is it? ummmm, sorry, ummmm , peppa pig, ummm, anyone been to peppa pig land? Is not good enough ! Rant over!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Henry of Peckham's Profile Henry of Peckham Flag Eton Mess 10 Jan 22 5.19pm Send a Private Message to Henry of Peckham Add Henry of Peckham as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Boris telling everyone to go to Cheltenham and football and the pub in week one or crisis-just to go in the opposite direction of the EU-then a week later say stay in or you will be fined as he realised his mistake-but the virus was well and truly out of the bottle- proven! Not going to the 5 important meetings about pandemics- proven.The 36 billion track and trace fiasco that has now being dumped? Proven. The 47 billion on PPE, not using usual suppliers but those from his circle of friends, including the dog canning chum- getting PPE contracts that professionals in the field were denied as they wern"t on the special chums register? Proven. You probably believed the party in the garden was a business meeting, with a bit of cheese and wine- but no pens and paper, laptops or white boards- I wouldn"t mind doing meetings like that all day long! I"m not to bothered about whos in charge, red or blue, but bungle and his cabinet are the worst shower ever- kick them all out after they take more flak for this fiasco- and replace them with other bluenoses-but ummm, what is it? ummmm, sorry, ummmm , peppa pig, ummm, anyone been to peppa pig land? Is not good enough ! Rant over!

I thought Peppa Pig was the PM and I lived in Mickey Mouse Land? Politicians are too busy exploiting their status and contacts for self gain to bother about us. We'd all be better off going to France, jump on a rubber boat, float across the Channel and start from scratch.

 


Denial is not just a river in Egypt

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 10 Jan 22 6.52pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Henry of Peckham

I thought Peppa Pig was the PM and I lived in Mickey Mouse Land? Politicians are too busy exploiting their status and contacts for self gain to bother about us. We'd all be better off going to France, jump on a rubber boat, float across the Channel and start from scratch.

Ha, i"m not going to say bungle resembles a pig-but come to think of it? So , after the party in the garden that was a cheese and wine business party- it seems that 100 invitations were sent out by Boris"s principle private secretary, who was with boris 2 hours earlier, for a party in the garden of number 10-and bring your own booze! This, hours after a conference was held telling us not to mingle, visit relatives etc! One rule for them, etc etc- Boris smiled tonight -knowing he"s been caught out yet again!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 10 Jan 22 7.05pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

I get a hundred off my next electricity bill. Heard there was something considered in the UK. Vouchers or something?
Frankly, a hundred will not cover extra costs of over a thousand, probably more.
Looks likely inflation will rise as people demand better pay.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 10 Jan 22 7.19pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

I get a hundred off my next electricity bill. Heard there was something considered in the UK. Vouchers or something?
Frankly, a hundred will not cover extra costs of over a thousand, probably more.
Looks likely inflation will rise as people demand better pay.

Nothing here ASCP, I think this years going to open up a few peoples eyes as to the state of the country- but what ever you do - do not blame the government-they"re trying their best!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 10 Jan 22 7.45pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wilesy01

The original poster stated 2%.

You then criticise the opposition for taxing lower paid people (low emission charging in London has a lot to do with pollution) when the current Chancellor's plans are doing exactly that.

I suggest you read it again. The poster said a rate of 2%.
Not the top 2%.
Unless I read it wrong.
If not my question still stands.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 10 Jan 22 7.48pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

There is a huge gap between earnings in London and the cost of living - the numbers of employed people living in poverty is the highest it's ever been, so as much as all the tabloid rhetoric around making people get a job (like that's even possible) sounds great, it's really just posturing.


There's another one. Poverty. A word used to describe who and in what situation. I was in poverty years ago but not for long.
That's the point. Do people want to be in poverty just for benefits?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 10 Jan 22 7.55pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Ha, i"m not going to say bungle resembles a pig-but come to think of it? So , after the party in the garden that was a cheese and wine business party- it seems that 100 invitations were sent out by Boris"s principle private secretary, who was with boris 2 hours earlier, for a party in the garden of number 10-and bring your own booze! This, hours after a conference was held telling us not to mingle, visit relatives etc! One rule for them, etc etc- Boris smiled tonight -knowing he"s been caught out yet again!

Blimey CP your going to burst your pants.
Any thread against HMG and you get so excited.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 10 Jan 22 8.14pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Blimey CP your going to burst your pants.
Any thread against HMG and you get so excited.

Just turning the screw mate, just turning the screw! The party story after the last business meeting party, the bring your own bottle party- seems to be growing nicely!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 10 Jan 22 8.59pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Just turning the screw mate, just turning the screw! The party story after the last business meeting party, the bring your own bottle party- seems to be growing nicely!

Boris is a bit cleverer than you think.
He's a player and is playing all of us. Some see it, some don't!
What end game will suit you BTW and why.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 10 Jan 22 9.29pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Boris is a bit cleverer than you think.
He's a player and is playing all of us. Some see it, some don't!
What end game will suit you BTW and why.

Obvs get rid of the whole cabinet, including bungle, get them up in court and get the 47 thousand million back, I would love Angela Rayner as pm but it ain"t gona happen- so let a normal blu nose take over- safe hands, bit like the old days, and obviously some prison time for the culprits with the proceeds of crime team jotting down the spoils with the bailiffs! Won"t happen - just like a bit of normality instead of dramas and lies every other day- you get fined for having a beer at home with your mates 10,000, bungle and his pals throw a bring a bottle party- if you are happy with that then I should have gone in to politics.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 10 Jan 22 10.32pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend


governments print fake paper money. They borrow & spend like a footballers wife.

is it any surprise the Cost of Living goes up the swanny ?

 


Pay for a BBC TV license ? yeah, right.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Cost of Living Crisis