You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Welcome To Rwanda.
June 25 2022 2.56am

Welcome To Rwanda.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 34 of 35 < 30 31 32 33 34 35 >

 

View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 15 Jun 22 3.01pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

ECHR - Apparently we are not allowed to know the name of the judge who made this decision.

What a joke.

The jokes on you pal.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 15 Jun 22 3.22pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

The jokes on you pal.

I think the jokes on all of us. The judge who made this decision may even be Russian.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 15 Jun 22 4.17pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

ECHR - Apparently we are not allowed to know the name of the judge who made this decision.

What a joke.

f***ing killjoys.

 


Patrick Viera's
Red and Blue Army!

He decked a bin dipper - respect.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 15 Jun 22 4.28pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

The cost of this farcical circus is in the stratosphere.

Imagine all those billions completely wasted by this totally inept shambolic administration.

Yet the asylum seekers themselves could be working and contributing, at no cost at all.

There is only one way this policy could be beneficial, and that is to load flights with the tories, supreme court, home office and all there minions and hangers on.

One-way only, good riddance to bad rubbish.

But wasnít the Supreme Court great when they ruled on Brexit issues? Canít have it all ways Steeley

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 15 Jun 22 4.32pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

The cost of this farcical circus is in the stratosphere.

Imagine all those billions completely wasted by this totally inept shambolic administration.

Yet the asylum seekers themselves could be working and contributing, at no cost at all.

There is only one way this policy could be beneficial, and that is to load flights with the tories, supreme court, home office and all there minions and hangers on.

One-way only, good riddance to bad rubbish.

So what jobs would the non English speaking economic migrants take? Only those in the black economy on slave Labour wages ( if they are lucky). Would you be happy with people being exploited? Presumably yes, as you are happy for them all to come

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Uphill's Profile Uphill Flag Bedford 15 Jun 22 4.41pm Send a Private Message to Uphill Add Uphill as a friend

I can accept concerns about Rwanda but how many complainants have come up with a sensible alternative ?

The hard fact is that this small Isle is already grossly overpopulated. Even the Aussies who have a large expanse and smaller population won't accept economic refugees and keep them away with tactics far less humane than shipping them to Rwanda.

One thing is certain, with food and water shortage becoming a desperate world problem things can only get worse.

 


I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find someone older than me.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 15 Jun 22 4.47pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

So what jobs would the non English speaking economic migrants take? Only those in the black economy on slave Labour wages ( if they are lucky). Would you be happy with people being exploited? Presumably yes, as you are happy for them all to come

Wetherspoons.

 


Patrick Viera's
Red and Blue Army!

He decked a bin dipper - respect.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 15 Jun 22 5.37pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

I went to one once with my cousins as a kid. I remember the harrowing look on our parents' faces when we saw the place. My pedalo sunk on the lake. The pool was brown and overgrown. The chalet had holes in the wall. Overall, pretty hilarious memories. A tour in Nam would have been easier.

. They don't feature that in the ads do they haha. There is a certain 'so bad it's good quality' to these holidays though. Much like the entertainment they sometimes lay on, it can be very viable but there's always the diehard there in awe of it all.. Fond memories.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 15 Jun 22 6.10pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

. They don't feature that in the ads do they haha. There is a certain 'so bad it's good quality' to these holidays though. Much like the entertainment they sometimes lay on, it can be very viable but there's always the diehard there in awe of it all.. Fond memories.

I remember seeing Bucks Fizz and Bob Monkhouse in Butlins. I think Pontins was the snooker matchroom boys. Funnily enough, do have a love for snooker. Maybe it rubbed off.

 


Patrick Viera's
Red and Blue Army!

He decked a bin dipper - respect.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 15 Jun 22 6.39pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC



I remember seeing Bucks Fizz and Bob Monkhouse in Butlins.
I think Pontins was the snooker matchroom boys. Funnily enough, do have a love for snooker. Maybe it rubbed off.

That's not bad going really. I clearly got taken there on the cheapo week . Would've loved to see Bob Monkhouse actually, a real master of his craft! I recall it being big nationally important news when his joke book went AWOL!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 15 Jun 22 6.40pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Does anyone actually know how much we're paying Rwanda to take people off our hands, or has it not been revealed? Apologies if this is something that's common knowledge.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 15 Jun 22 7.01pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

Does anyone actually know how much we're paying Rwanda to take people off our hands, or has it not been revealed? Apologies if this is something that's common knowledge.

[Link]

 


Patrick Viera's
Red and Blue Army!

He decked a bin dipper - respect.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 34 of 35 < 30 31 32 33 34 35 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Welcome To Rwanda.