You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Just when you thought it was safe !!
June 30 2022 5.15am

Just when you thought it was safe !!

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 6 of 10 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

 

View kennybrowns leftfoot's Profile kennybrowns leftfoot Flag Reigate 24 Apr 22 10.16am Send a Private Message to kennybrowns leftfoot Add kennybrowns leftfoot as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

Since Jesse Marsch has been in charge they have attained 10 pts from 6 games.
Leeds have won 3 and drawn 1 of their last 4 games.

Edited by Willo (24 Apr 2022 9.44am)

So Monday will be interesting... Like I said earlier after our poor performances in our last 3 games I just want to see a good performance from us.

 


Don't waste your time with jealousy. Sometimes your ahead, sometimes your behind, the race is long. But in the end it's only with yourself!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 24 Apr 22 10.34am Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by kennybrowns leftfoot

So Monday will be interesting... Like I said earlier after our poor performances in our last 3 games I just want to see a good performance from us.

A defeat on the back of a good performance and I shall be hyperventilating with vesuvian eruptions to all and sundry as I depart Selhurst Park.
A win on the back of a poor performance and there will be yelps of delight.

Edited by Willo (24 Apr 2022 10.35am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 24 Apr 22 11.57am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

A defeat on the back of a good performance and I shall be hyperventilating with vesuvian eruptions to all and sundry as I depart Selhurst Park.
A win on the back of a poor performance and there will be yelps of delight.

Edited by Willo (24 Apr 2022 10.35am)

Translation:

A loss: Willo smash! Norwood holds it's breath.

A win: Yay

Conclusion: the poster cares not for the performance so much as the result.

 


Here's to you the famous red and blue.....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View JRW2's Profile JRW2 Flag Dulwich 24 Apr 22 12.03pm Send a Private Message to JRW2 Add JRW2 as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

Translation:

A loss: Willo smash! Norwood holds it's breath.

A win: Yay

Conclusion: the poster cares not for the performance so much as the result.

And who of us can say we don't agree with him?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 24 Apr 22 1.47pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by JRW2

And who of us can say we don't agree with him?

Certainly not me.

I'd be happy with a VAR fault and own-goal leading to a 1-0 Palace win despite Leeds' 95% possession and 100 shots on target to our 1.

After that, I'd perhaps make an effort to enjoy the football as opposed to worrying myself sick over the result!

COYP

 


Here's to you the famous red and blue.....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PZ Eagle's Profile PZ Eagle Flag Penzance 24 Apr 22 3.06pm Send a Private Message to PZ Eagle Add PZ Eagle as a friend

Well weren't we all delighted with the result at the Amex last season even though the performance was, shall we say, not up to the mark!

 


Conjunctivitis.com - A site for sore eyes.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 24 Apr 22 3.15pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by PZ Eagle

Well weren't we all delighted with the result at the Amex last season even though the performance was, shall we say, not up to the mark!

That was f***ing hilarious though. Especially the Benteke wonder goal - words that you would never expect in the same sentence.

 


Patrick Viera's
Red and Blue Army!

He decked a bin dipper - respect.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag Sittingbourne,Kent/Made in Bromley 24 Apr 22 4.03pm Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

Burnley win again…….don’t panic

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 24 Apr 22 4.05pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

Burnley win again…….don’t panic

I suspect Everton supporters are very concerned and will be in a state of panic should they lose to Liverpool.

Burnley have attained 7 pts from 3 games since Mike Jackson was appointed caretaker manager.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag Sittingbourne,Kent/Made in Bromley 24 Apr 22 4.12pm Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

I suspect Everton supporters are very concerned and will be in a state of panic should they lose to Liverpool.

Burnley have attained 7 pts from 3 games since Mike Jackson was appointed caretaker manager.

If we beat Leeds tomorrow, their fans might start sweating a bit as well

Like many I thought Burnley would be doomed once they sacked Dyche, can’t knock the decision now.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 24 Apr 22 4.23pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

If we beat Leeds tomorrow, their fans might start sweating a bit as well

Like many I thought Burnley would be doomed once they sacked Dyche, can’t knock the decision now.

After tomorrow's encounter, Leeds have games against Man C,Arsenal and Chelsea.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Elpis's Profile Elpis Flag In a pub 24 Apr 22 4.35pm Send a Private Message to Elpis Add Elpis as a friend

Originally posted by Painter

2019-20 season we lost 7 of last 8 games and drew the final game.


A repeat of that will put us on 38 , Im on the beach already

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 6 of 10 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Just when you thought it was safe !!