You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Disgraceful and unacceptable when
May 26 2022 2.35am

Disgraceful and unacceptable when

Previous Topic | Next Topic


 

View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 30 Apr 22 1.47am Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Senior politicians brazenly lie about who attended drinks parties during lock down and deny attendees for weeks and weeks........but that's enough about Labour.

And then Ms Foy MP Labour grabs and berates another MP for requesting a proper enquiry.

At least she been forced to issue a grovelling apology

In the main, they're all as bad as each other from all side of the house. There is an endless supply of unsuitable people being selected and elected

 


If untruths and bllshit are allowed to flourish unchallenged the forum will be the worse for it.

Opinions are not facts just because you believe them

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 30 Apr 22 4.53am Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Too right. Embarrassing and then some. Anyone genuinely interested in country or community is filtered out early doors. Take a backhander and you're elevated. It's all backawards.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 30 Apr 22 6.13am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by HKOwen

Senior politicians brazenly lie about who attended drinks parties during lock down and deny attendees for weeks and weeks........but that's enough about Labour.

And then Ms Foy MP Labour grabs and berates another MP for requesting a proper enquiry.

At least she been forced to issue a grovelling apology

In the main, they're all as bad as each other from all side of the house. There is an endless supply of unsuitable people being selected and elected

Politicians are products of the culture.

There have always been underhand and unethical versions however the number and scale today sadly represent the societal cradle from which they emerge.

How this came to be has been spoken about many times. Those who don't support the directions are, in a sense, observers of the ruins....pitying the wanton destruction of a once great civilisation in real time over the decades of their lives.

You hope that from the ashes the next generation will triumph over the degenerate forces that have the responsibility for the many illnesses that plague us.

Edited by Stirlingsays (30 Apr 2022 6.16am)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 30 Apr 22 6.18am Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

"I mistakenly opened some pron on my phone whilst I was meant to be working",...ooops

But Mr Parish, didn't you open the p*** by mistake ,...twice ?

"We will have to await the findings of the Inquiry"

[Link]

Edited by Forest Hillbilly (30 Apr 2022 6.35am)

 


,.,.,..,

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 30 Apr 22 6.48am Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

It was years ago when I last saw anything favourable written about any member of Parliament. And that was possibly an Obituary.

 


,.,.,..,

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 30 Apr 22 8.06am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Forest Hillbilly

"I mistakenly opened some pron on my phone whilst I was meant to be working",...ooops

But Mr Parish, didn't you open the p*** by mistake ,...twice ?

"We will have to await the findings of the Inquiry"

[Link]

Edited by Forest Hillbilly (30 Apr 2022 6.35am)

It can happen to any us I mean the other day I just put into the search engine "doeshsetakeitupthearse.com" and suddenly my screen was full of pictures, how did that happen.

True story I was in a crowded hotel on a bike and I started the surf the TV channels on the screen suddenly I am looking at pron behind me are 3 women I am desperately trying to change the channel with one hand whilst covering the screen with my other only for more pron channels then I am trying to find the off switch.

Anyway I was very embarrassed and afterwards went to complain at the desk. The guy shrugged his shoulders and went "Oh no not again" apparently this was the hotel TV but those channels should not have been available in the gym.

However I don't believe this MP.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 30 Apr 22 8.43am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

It can happen to any us I mean the other day I just put into the search engine "doeshsetakeitupthearse.com" and suddenly my screen was full of pictures, how did that happen.

True story I was in a crowded hotel on a bike and I started the surf the TV channels on the screen suddenly I am looking at pron behind me are 3 women I am desperately trying to change the channel with one hand whilst covering the screen with my other only for more pron channels then I am trying to find the off switch.

Anyway I was very embarrassed and afterwards went to complain at the desk. The guy shrugged his shoulders and went "Oh no not again" apparently this was the hotel TV but those channels should not have been available in the gym.

However I don't believe this MP.

Is that he or she ?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 30 Apr 22 10.14am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

The Romans who created the Empire....strong, valiant, ruthless and heroic.

The Romans who presided over the Fall ? lazy, entitled, morally bankrupt, powerless and weak.

 


7 points from Manchester this season

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 


Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Disgraceful and unacceptable when