You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Bin day
July 3 2022 6.23am

Bin day

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 2 << First< 1 2

 

View JRW2's Profile JRW2 Flag Dulwich 01 Jun 22 3.36pm Send a Private Message to JRW2 Add JRW2 as a friend

When I saw the title of this thread I assumed it must have something to do with Liverpool supporters.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 01 Jun 22 7.16pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by JohnB

I live in Bromley so I just google Bromley waste collection days and it comes up with a website that tells me what is due that week when I put my address in.

And if you do then you need a couple a no17 who are my internet on bin day

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 01 Jun 22 9.20pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

f***ing tories

Apparently any problems the residents of Cornwall have, with their bins, is the fault of Trump! Of course this may just be a conspiracy theory

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 01 Jun 22 9.22pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Apparently any problems the residents of Cornwall have, with their bins, is the fault of Trump! Of course this may just be a conspiracy theory

Thereís no excuse for not putting bins out when youíve more fingers than most!

 


Here's to you the famous red and blue.....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 01 Jun 22 10.15pm Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by JohnB

I live in Bromley so I just google Bromley waste collection days and it comes up with a website that tells me what is due that week when I put my address in.

My district council has an app which tells you which bin(s) to put out and on which day (the specified day is affected by bank holidays).

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View nickyf's Profile nickyf 02 Jun 22 10.35am Send a Private Message to nickyf Add nickyf as a friend

Bin men are always off bank holidays meaning we have to wait with stinky bins until they come round, yet parking attendants are always working bank holidays,I can see where the council's priorities are.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag Sittingbourne,Kent/Made in Bromley 02 Jun 22 1.09pm Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

Originally posted by nickyf

Bin men are always off bank holidays meaning we have to wait with stinky bins until they come round, yet parking attendants are always working bank holidays,I can see where the council's priorities are.

Excellent point, Iím currently waiting in a car park while mrs monkey has her hair done, the wardens are swarming round like fascist wasps, Iíve seen 4 different ones in 20 minutes, but no doubt my smelly wheelie bin thatís usually emptied this morning will still be sitting there full up when I get home.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag Sittingbourne,Kent/Made in Bromley 02 Jun 22 4.40pm Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

I take it all back, just got in and my bin HAS Ďbiní emptied

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 02 Jun 22 4.57pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

Excellent point, Iím currently waiting in a car park while mrs monkey has her hair done, the wardens are swarming round like fascist wasps, Iíve seen 4 different ones in 20 minutes, but no doubt my smelly wheelie bin thatís usually emptied this morning will still be sitting there full up when I get home.

Is the mrs hair costing double monkey. Beer vouchers getting wasted if so. It wonít grow a lot in 4 days

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 02 Jun 22 5.33pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by JRW2

When I saw the title of this thread I assumed it must have something to do with Liverpool supporters.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 02 Jun 22 6.07pm Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

My rubbish (and my neighbours) still sitting at the end of our shared driveway. News on the Council website say collection on Thursdays, but may be subject to change.

Really helpful stuff. So the rubbish is just going to be left there until collected (whenever that might be) ,..or the rats eat it.

 


,.,.,..,

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 2 << First< 1 2

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Bin day