You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Norwood healthiest place in London
July 3 2022 7.42am

Norwood healthiest place in London

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 2 << First< 1 2

 

View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag Sussex, ex-Cronx. 18 Jun 22 3.42pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

I suppose YOU was in a good position to case a joint without arousing suspicion

true, the trades would get to clock who was about or working & its made worse by neighbours always saying stuff like '' dont bother knocking flat 2, theyre away for a month!'' etc.
A big problem I had was scaffold being up on all floors & people leaving windows unlocked or even wide open (especially in summer)
I'd leave notes asking them to lock up.
nightmare really.

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag Sittingbourne,Kent/Made in Bromley 18 Jun 22 6.15pm Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

Originally posted by kingdowieonthewall

true, the trades would get to clock who was about or working & its made worse by neighbours always saying stuff like '' dont bother knocking flat 2, theyre away for a month!'' etc.
A big problem I had was scaffold being up on all floors & people leaving windows unlocked or even wide open (especially in summer)
I'd leave notes asking them to lock up.
nightmare really.

Yes I can see your problem, itís just too tempting isnít it? they deserve to get burgled

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 18 Jun 22 6.45pm Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

Yes I can see your problem, itís just too tempting isnít it? they deserve to get burgled

If King Dowie hadn't got there first, someone lese would've done the same thing.
No wonder painting and decorating is a lucrative business

 


,.,.,..,

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag Sittingbourne,Kent/Made in Bromley 18 Jun 22 6.54pm Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

Originally posted by Forest Hillbilly

If King Dowie hadn't got there first, someone lese would've done the same thing.
No wonder painting and decorating is a lucrative business

As long as he finishes the job first, it would be rude to rob someone and leave the paintwork unfinished

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag Sussex, ex-Cronx. 18 Jun 22 10.04pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

As long as he finishes the job first, it would be rude to rob someone and leave the paintwork unfinished

cunds.

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 2 << First< 1 2

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Norwood healthiest place in London