You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Chris Richards (Newsnow)
August 19 2022 5.56am

Chris Richards (Newsnow)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

 

View footywithuti's Profile footywithuti Flag 19 Jul 22 12.25pm Send a Private Message to footywithuti Add footywithuti as a friend

This post has been merged from a topic called 'Everything you need to know about Chris Richards ' by becky

Good afternoon everyone, hope youíre all doing well. A couple of Palace supporters messaged me asking for a video on Chris Richards and I wanted to share it here for those of you interested. A hell of a talent who Bayern supporters are quite upset to be losing (which normally isnít the case with their outgoings like Omar Richards and Marc Roca, whoíll both also be playing in the PL next season). As always, Iíd love to hear your thoughts and am happy to answer any questions you may have.

PS: Hope it's okay with mods if I post this. Not looking to spam.

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Painter's Profile Painter Flag Croydon 19 Jul 22 1.06pm Send a Private Message to Painter Add Painter as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

Richards is two footed and can play anywhere across the back four, i can see him as right back, and slipping into a 3 if needed, similar to Ward last season, Mitchell joining the midfield, if AWB signs on loan then Richards LB and AWB joining the midfield.

His left foot is his weakness, so itís difficult to describe him as two footed.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 19 Jul 22 1.11pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Painter

His left foot is his weakness, so itís difficult to describe him as two footed.

It's an accurate biological description to be fair.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ginger Pubic Wig's Profile Ginger Pubic Wig Flag Wickham de L'Ouest 19 Jul 22 1.12pm Send a Private Message to Ginger Pubic Wig Add Ginger Pubic Wig as a friend

This post has been merged from a topic called 'Everything you need to know about Chris Richards ' by becky

Originally posted by footywithuti

Good afternoon everyone, hope youíre all doing well. A couple of Palace supporters messaged me asking for a video on Chris Richards and I wanted to share it here for those of you interested. A hell of a talent who Bayern supporters are quite upset to be losing (which normally isnít the case with their outgoings like Omar Richards and Marc Roca, whoíll both also be playing in the PL next season). As always, Iíd love to hear your thoughts and am happy to answer any questions you may have.

PS: Hope it's okay with mods if I post this. Not looking to spam.

[Link]

Hi. You support Bayern? I will take you up on this when it is confirmed he has signed. Plenty of scope for West Ham to eat our lunch still.

 


If you want to live in a world full of kindness, respect and love, try to show these qualities.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 19 Jul 22 2.15pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

[Link]

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 19 Jul 22 2.25pm Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Swap with Edouard

 


When the tigers broke free, And no one survived, From the Royal Fusiliers Company Z, They were all left behind, Most of them dead, The rest of them dying, And that's how the High Command took my Daddy from me

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ecopalace's Profile Ecopalace Flag Wickham 19 Jul 22 2.50pm Send a Private Message to Ecopalace Add Ecopalace as a friend

LMAO, you crack me up.


Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

No, my mate Dazza, said Richards was a done deal, and AWB was just a "could"

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View sotac464's Profile sotac464 Flag Berkshire 19 Jul 22 2.58pm Send a Private Message to sotac464 Add sotac464 as a friend

Originally posted by Ecopalace

LMAO, you crack me up.



His mate dazza has some serious contacts ie Twitter, Dazza puts up we are signing Chris Richards yesterday 20 mins after certain people announced the deal on Twitter.

His nonsense about AWB signing is nonsense by the way, and I know this for a fact, he is not coming back to to Palace.

 


My equalibrium unbalanced me. Paul Draper Brighton 19/2/2018

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View MonsterMunch's Profile MonsterMunch Flag Cambridge 19 Jul 22 3.57pm Send a Private Message to MonsterMunch Add MonsterMunch as a friend

Originally posted by sotac464


His mate dazza has some serious contacts ie Twitter, Dazza puts up we are signing Chris Richards yesterday 20 mins after certain people announced the deal on Twitter.

His nonsense about AWB signing is nonsense by the way, and I know this for a fact, he is not coming back to to Palace.

Dont forget the '5 year deal' lol

Not claiming to be in the know however, its just what he gets told.. (er what?)

Doesnt stop him coming back on here looking for the pat on the back with the 'told you so' message when there is a confirmed signing. Which is odd behaviour when you are not claiming to be ITK and its all over twitter anyway. He's never once given inside information that wasnt on twitter. Adding done deal, 5 year contract is all it takes. I'm pretty sure most know hes a fraud and are now in the support Dazza at all costs camp for the sake of it. Funny really, kind of admire his persistence.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 19 Jul 22 4.07pm Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by MonsterMunch

Dont forget the '5 year deal' lol

Not claiming to be in the know however, its just what he gets told.. (er what?)

Doesnt stop him coming back on here looking for the pat on the back with the 'told you so' message when there is a confirmed signing. Which is odd behaviour when you are not claiming to be ITK and its all over twitter anyway. He's never once given inside information that wasnt on twitter. Adding done deal, 5 year contract is all it takes. I'm pretty sure most know hes a fraud and are now in the support Dazza at all costs camp for the sake of it. Funny really, kind of admire his persistence.

Get a life, take a chill pill, its not that important.

 


When the tigers broke free, And no one survived, From the Royal Fusiliers Company Z, They were all left behind, Most of them dead, The rest of them dying, And that's how the High Command took my Daddy from me

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View MonsterMunch's Profile MonsterMunch Flag Cambridge 19 Jul 22 4.17pm Send a Private Message to MonsterMunch Add MonsterMunch as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

Get a life, take a chill pill, its not that important.

I dont remember saying it was important. You do you, gullible and own it.

Edited by MonsterMunch (19 Jul 2022 4.17pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View rossboss29's Profile rossboss29 Flag Portsmouth 19 Jul 22 4.53pm Send a Private Message to rossboss29 Add rossboss29 as a friend

Originally posted by sotac464


His mate dazza has some serious contacts ie Twitter, Dazza puts up we are signing Chris Richards yesterday 20 mins after certain people announced the deal on Twitter.

His nonsense about AWB signing is nonsense by the way, and I know this for a fact, he is not coming back to to Palace.

Interesting, can you share the posts from twitter that came before Dazza to back
you up? If you canít, you look a bit foolish.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Chris Richards (Newsnow)