You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Meghan Markle
October 4 2022 4.36am

Meghan Markle

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last >>

 

View The Dolphin's Profile The Dolphin Flag 01 Sep 22 2.58pm Send a Private Message to The Dolphin Add The Dolphin as a friend

If there is another thread for this then I apologise in advance.
I try to ignore everything about this dreadful Woman but this latest whinge from her - published on the 25th anniversary of Diana's death is just too much to bear!
Her mouth opens and the lies just spill out - here is some proof of one of them - [Link]
Her photo is on the front of the latest publication of the CUT - just one letter missing really!
Rant over!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 01 Sep 22 3.04pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

It's all very predictable.

The public and especially Americans love anyone who will dish the dirt on the Royals, however it is a short term career.

The public very quickly tire of that person who belated realizes that when all is said and done the Royals are still there and still facinating the public and they are the slowly fading wannabes.

British history is littered with so called alternate courts they never last very long. If Diana had lived she would have ended up like Princess Margaret a fading beauty with no real job.

So Meghan, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 01 Sep 22 3.15pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by The Dolphin

If there is another thread for this then I apologise in advance.
I try to ignore everything about this dreadful Woman but this latest whinge from her - published on the 25th anniversary of Diana's death is just too much to bear!
Her mouth opens and the lies just spill out - here is some proof of one of them - [Link]
Her photo is on the front of the latest publication of the CUT - just one letter missing really!
Rant over!

I would never describe her as 'cute' personally, I really didn't even think she was remotely attractive. Just one of those things really.

Come to think of it, I never found her interesting, intelligent, charismatic nor demonstrate any genuine behaviour that for me would remotely indicate she is in a serious relationship. Not that I watched her or Ginge closely of course but just my general feeling.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Buckspalace's Profile Buckspalace Flag Thornborough 01 Sep 22 3.21pm Send a Private Message to Buckspalace Add Buckspalace as a friend

Is a conniving bitch of a woman.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The Dolphin's Profile The Dolphin Flag 01 Sep 22 4.16pm Send a Private Message to The Dolphin Add The Dolphin as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

I would never describe her as 'cute' personally, I really didn't even think she was remotely attractive. Just one of those things really.

Come to think of it, I never found her interesting, intelligent, charismatic nor demonstrate any genuine behaviour that for me would remotely indicate she is in a serious relationship. Not that I watched her or Ginge closely of course but just my general feeling.

I wasn't thinking of the letter "e"

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 01 Sep 22 4.23pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by The Dolphin

I wasn't thinking of the letter "e"

I know Dolphin! Just my humour unfortunately.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The Dolphin's Profile The Dolphin Flag 01 Sep 22 4.28pm Send a Private Message to The Dolphin Add The Dolphin as a friend

Sorry - over my head - I am but a mere simpleton

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Palace Old Geezer's Profile Palace Old Geezer Flag Midhurst 01 Sep 22 4.48pm Send a Private Message to Palace Old Geezer Add Palace Old Geezer as a friend

She has been ridiculed by the press internationally following her latest interview. Even the Americans are losing interest.

She has nothing of interest to say about anything so it's difficult to understand why the media pay her any attention other than to mock. The wierdly named archetype podcasts are so trivial it beggars belief. Netflix are losing patience with her and Harry, without whom she would be nobody, is playing a bit part in her circus.

She postures, she manipulates, she lies, she is spiteful, shallow and disloyal. Basically, not a very pleasant person.

 


Dad and I watched games standing on the muddy slope of the Holmesdale Road end. He cheered and I rattled.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 01 Sep 22 4.53pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Palace Old Geezer

She has been ridiculed by the press internationally following her latest interview. Even the Americans are losing interest.

She has nothing of interest to say about anything so it's difficult to understand why the media pay her any attention other than to mock. The wierdly named archetype podcasts are so trivial it beggars belief. Netflix are losing patience with her and Harry, without whom she would be nobody, is playing a bit part in her circus.

She postures, she manipulates, she lies, she is spiteful, shallow and disloyal. Basically, not a very pleasant person.

Couldn’t have put it better myself.
Has accused a British paper of describing her child using the N word. Surely she should be asked to produce claimed article. Personally I do not believe any British publication would get away with this. Put up or shut up springs to mind

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View becky's Profile becky Flag over the moon 01 Sep 22 4.53pm Send a Private Message to becky Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add becky as a friend

Ironic really the way she rants and raves over the royal family being unkind to her, racist towards her and the children, silenced her, put her down etc. etc. etc


but boy doesn't she just insist of having that title after her name..... she even made The Cut go back and edit it in when they just referred to her as Meghan Markle.

Oh, and she is not on the cover, but the back page....but her PR wouldn't say so

 


A stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell give some indication of expected traffic numbers

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View puncheon_judy's Profile puncheon_judy Flag 01 Sep 22 5.11pm Send a Private Message to puncheon_judy Add puncheon_judy as a friend

My frustration lies with the fact that many independent production companies lost out on access to hundreds of millions in funding because Harry & Meghan set up their own outfit.

So many budding film makers have been denied opportunities because they wanted to give her a platform.

Hopefully when Netflix eventually gets bought out, the rights holders will not extend the contract.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 01 Sep 22 5.22pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by puncheon_judy

My frustration lies with the fact that many independent production companies lost out on access to hundreds of millions in funding because Harry & Meghan set up their own outfit.

So many budding film makers have been denied opportunities because they wanted to give her a platform.

Hopefully when Netflix eventually gets bought out, the rights holders will not extend the contract.

I wouldn't worry Netflix and Spotify aren't that stupid. In fact I am amazed that the press haven't picked up on these deals.

The gruesome twosome signed deals to produce shows for Netflix but those shows still have to be approved several of her ideas have already been binned.

The huge sums that have been talked about our on condition that they deliver, no shows no fees....

A bit like signing a player for a fee with huge add ons.

Of course if Netflix did just hand over the money then they are idiots.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Meghan Markle