You are here: Home > Message Board > Football Talk > Mane and Liverpool
December 8 2022 4.15pm

Mane and Liverpool

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Play our World Cup 2022 Prediction League!

World Cup Prediction League 2022

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!


 

View pax3908's Profile pax3908 Flag 08 Sep 22 8.27am Send a Private Message to pax3908 Add pax3908 as a friend

Seems to me that Liverpool haven't been the same since they let Mane go?Big mistake,he made them tick and now they are suffering,Shame eh!!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 08 Sep 22 8.52am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

It has all the hallmarks of the end of an era there.

Not saying I am correct but they did look immovable at times though now I fear the two horse PL race has returned to one in City, especially with Haaland.

They look very much as though they are withering and perhaps that spirit energy and belief is starting to drain. Fantastic if so. Cannot stand that team, place, fans etc.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 08 Sep 22 8.55am Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

It'll all be the fault of the police, The Sun, the Conservative party, Brian Clough etc etc

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 08 Sep 22 8.57am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by YT

It'll all be the fault of the police, The Sun, the Conservative party, Brian Clough etc etc

Ha! As always.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Online Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 08 Sep 22 9.05am Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

It has all the hallmarks of the end of an era there.

Not saying I am correct but they did look immovable at times though now I fear the two horse PL race has returned to one in City, especially with Haaland.

They look very much as though they are withering and perhaps that spirit energy and belief is starting to drain. Fantastic if so. Cannot stand that team, place, fans etc.

I understand your thinking and Klopp himself has stated that they might need to re-invent themselves.

They have in their squad a number of players in their 30s, Van Dijk, Matip, Milner,Henderson, Salah,Thiago and Firmino and perhaps the advancement of years is a factor in their results this season.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 08 Sep 22 9.14am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

I understand your thinking and Klopp himself has stated that they might need to re-invent themselves.

They have in their squad a number of players in their 30s, Van Dijk, Matip, Milner,Henderson, Salah,Thiago and Firmino and perhaps the advancement of years is a factor in their results this season.

Yep agree.

I feel as though they 'rode a wave' for a number of years but did not significantly plan for the longer term and that is now haunting them. I still think they'll be top 2/3/4 however not quite as imperious as previously!

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 08 Sep 22 1.16pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

the Scouser team is looking like the Scouser economy.

i just wish that 9-0 against Bournemouth had one extra goal, just to expunge somebody else from the Guinness book of infamy.

otherwise, ha. Man City to walk the title at a canter.

 


7 points from Manchester last season

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 


Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Football Talk > Mane and Liverpool