You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Zaha offered new contract
October 4 2022 5.14pm

Zaha offered new contract

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

 

View premier fan's Profile premier fan Flag BR4 16 Sep 22 4.59pm Send a Private Message to premier fan Add premier fan as a friend

Originally posted by est1905

Rubbish, people like you have always put way way too much faith in Zaha. He's just one player. We'll miss him if he leaves, for a while, but we'll be alright without him if it comes to that.

Hopefully now yes but not the last number of seasons.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View MrRobbo's Profile MrRobbo Flag Purley 16 Sep 22 5.29pm Send a Private Message to MrRobbo Add MrRobbo as a friend

Originally posted by est1905

Rubbish, people like you have always put way way too much faith in Zaha. He's just one player. We'll miss him if he leaves, for a while, but we'll be alright without him if it comes to that.

People like you lose sight of the fact that we may never have a player as good as Zaha again, and underestimate how difficult life after Zaha will be.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View beak's Profile beak Flag croydon 16 Sep 22 5.42pm Send a Private Message to beak Add beak as a friend

Originally posted by MrRobbo

People like you lose sight of the fact that we may never have a player as good as Zaha again, and underestimate how difficult life after Zaha will be.

However true that maybe he is approaching his twilight years, pace has already suffered.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglehamster's Profile Eaglehamster Flag Storrington 17 Sep 22 4.23pm Send a Private Message to Eaglehamster Add Eaglehamster as a friend

Originally posted by beak

However true that maybe he is approaching his twilight years, pace has already suffered.

Sprinters, boxers and many other sportsmen including some footballers peak at 30 and continue to be highly effective - Vardy for instance. Wilf may have lost his acceleration but he is still a highly skilled player. Just a shame the referees let him clobbered so often.

 


I have now sufficient funds to last me the rest of my life. Provided I don't buy anything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EddieMac's Profile EddieMac Flag 17 Sep 22 9.34pm Send a Private Message to EddieMac Add EddieMac as a friend

Wilf is a better player now than he ever has been.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag Eggefahrt 18 Sep 22 12.33am Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Has he signed yet?

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View waddy's Profile waddy Flag Highton,Melbourne 18 Sep 22 9.03am Send a Private Message to waddy Add waddy as a friend

His agent has an offer on the table yet ÖÖ. His agent is tasked get a better offer elsewhere,he has until Dec I guess

 


Forever Palace Proud

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 18 Sep 22 9.27am Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by waddy

His agent has an offer on the table yet ÖÖ. His agent is tasked get a better offer elsewhere,he has until Dec I guess

That's cleared it up!!

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View waddy's Profile waddy Flag Highton,Melbourne 21 Sep 22 8.09am Send a Private Message to waddy Add waddy as a friend

Well he didnít look happy in the team photo shoot did he ? Cameras usually focus on him not on happy snappy day they didnít

 


Forever Palace Proud

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Sansbup's Profile Sansbup Flag Norfolk 21 Sep 22 10.22am Send a Private Message to Sansbup Add Sansbup as a friend

Originally posted by waddy

Well he didnít look happy in the team photo shoot did he ? Cameras usually focus on him not on happy snappy day they didnít

In fairness he very rarely looks genuinely 'happy'. Only just after he scores is there genuine joy on his face. Fantastic player, but on £120k a week and the big fish in a medium-sized pond you'd think he would be a bit happier, he just comes across as a bit of a tortured soul. Ho hum.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View est1905's Profile est1905 Online Flag 30 Sep 22 4.46pm Send a Private Message to est1905 Add est1905 as a friend

Originally posted by MrRobbo

People like you lose sight of the fact that we may never have a player as good as Zaha again, and underestimate how difficult life after Zaha will be.

Tripe, They said that about Ian Wright, They said that about Andrew Johnson, He'll be missed. Of course he will but if you think the entire club will drop down the divisions when he goes then that says more about the faith you have in the owners and the coaching at Palace than it does anything else.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View MrRobbo's Profile MrRobbo Flag Purley 30 Sep 22 5.57pm Send a Private Message to MrRobbo Add MrRobbo as a friend

Originally posted by est1905

Tripe, They said that about Ian Wright, They said that about Andrew Johnson, He'll be missed. Of course he will but if you think the entire club will drop down the divisions when he goes then that says more about the faith you have in the owners and the coaching at Palace than it does anything else.

Didn't say we'd drop down the divisions. Simply stating how vital he has been and how difficult he will be to replace, if possible.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Zaha offered new contract