You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > PC's Stabbed in London
December 4 2022 3.43pm

PC's Stabbed in London

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last >>

Play our World Cup 2022 Prediction League!

World Cup Prediction League 2022

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!


 

View Apollofuzz's Profile Apollofuzz Flag Looking into the Future 16 Sep 22 2.38pm Send a Private Message to Apollofuzz Add Apollofuzz as a friend

Two Police officers stabbed in London last night. Two others assaulted including one who was driven into by a car in south London.

Listen to the media outcry................ Shhhh

[Link]

No protests on the streets. No riots.

According to Home Office data, 11,730 constables were assaulted with injury across England and Wales during the year ending March 2022, a rise of 3% from the 12 months before, although this does not include the most serious cases.

Some 2,800 Metropolitan PCs were assaulted with injury during the year ending March 2022 - almost a quarter of the total.

Hopefully the officers will make a full recovery thank heavens for stab vests.

 


I ride a GS scooter with my hair cut neat
I wear my war time coat in the wind and sleet.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eaglesdare's Profile eaglesdare Flag 16 Sep 22 3.49pm Send a Private Message to eaglesdare Add eaglesdare as a friend

Officers cant stop and search without being called a racists.

Officers cant arrest anyone without being call a racist.

Just a matter of time before somthing like this was going to happen

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag London 16 Sep 22 3.54pm Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

Originally posted by Apollofuzz

Two Police officers stabbed in London last night. Two others assaulted including one who was driven into by a car in south London.

Listen to the media outcry................ Shhhh

[Link]

No protests on the streets. No riots.

According to Home Office data, 11,730 constables were assaulted with injury across England and Wales during the year ending March 2022, a rise of 3% from the 12 months before, although this does not include the most serious cases.

Some 2,800 Metropolitan PCs were assaulted with injury during the year ending March 2022 - almost a quarter of the total.

Hopefully the officers will make a full recovery thank heavens for stab vests.


If you have access to stats, what was the number in say 1972? Eg 50 years ago?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Apollofuzz's Profile Apollofuzz Flag Looking into the Future 16 Sep 22 4.15pm Send a Private Message to Apollofuzz Add Apollofuzz as a friend

Sorry don't have that data but

In the year ending March 2022 there were just over 41,000 assaults on police officers in England and Wales (including British Transport). Of which:

29,491 were crimes of “assault without injury on a constable” recorded across all forces an increase of 11% compared with 26,539 in the previous year

11,730 crimes of “assault with injury on a constable”[footnote 1] recorded across all forces (including British Transport Police), a small increase of 2.6% compared with 11,429 in the previous year.

2017-18 Just over 8,250 steadily rising to the latest figure of 11,730

Originally posted by dreamwaverider


If you have access to stats, what was the number in say 1972? Eg 50 years ago?

 


I ride a GS scooter with my hair cut neat
I wear my war time coat in the wind and sleet.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag The garden of England 16 Sep 22 4.44pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by dreamwaverider


If you have access to stats, what was the number in say 1972? Eg 50 years ago?

What is the actual point you are trying to make?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ketteridge's Profile Ketteridge Flag Brighton 16 Sep 22 6.54pm Send a Private Message to Ketteridge Add Ketteridge as a friend

Don't think you'll be able to find anything and if you did they would not be comparable ,what was recorded as an assualt in 2022 will not be the same as what was recorded as an assualt in 1972

Originally posted by dreamwaverider


If you have access to stats, what was the number in say 1972? Eg 50 years ago?

 


One supporter of hacking argued that without it "you will do away with the courage and pluck of the game, and I will be bound to bring over a lot of Frenchmen who would beat you with a week's practice -Blackheath secretary at first meeting of the F.A

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 16 Sep 22 11.56pm Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Assault with a knife should carry a mandatory long prison sentence, sadly this will cost a fortune to the taxpayer.

 


Responsibility Deficit Disorder is a medical condition. Symptoms include inability to be corrected when wrong, false sense of superiority, desire to share personal info no else cares about, general hubris. It's a medical issue rather than pure arrogance.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 17 Sep 22 12.02am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

What the left can't confuse themselves over are homicide deaths...because that's far harder to re-define. It's when you compare them to the past before mass immigration that the distance between what they want to believe and reality becomes most stark.

Edited by Stirlingsays (17 Sep 2022 12.02am)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 17 Sep 22 7.31am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Ketteridge

Don't think you'll be able to find anything and if you did they would not be comparable ,what was recorded as an assualt in 2022 will not be the same as what was recorded as an assualt in 1972


Agreed.

Back in the day I wonder how many coppers actually reported a minor assault e.g. spitting? A serious one yes a minor one was probably dealt with by the offender tripping on the way to the cells.

A mate got a bloody good hiding in Ladywell nick, he cheerfully informed me he was drunk and deserved it after clouting a copper. He was fined for being drunk, he never mentioned being beaten up and the cops never mentioned his assault it was an understanding.

Very different times, apples and oranges.

Edited by Badger11 (17 Sep 2022 7.34am)

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 18 Sep 22 7.43am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Mental Health issues?

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 23 Sep 22 7.57am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Chris Kabba shot dead by police in Streatham.

It seems that the family have now viewed the video evidence and decided to step back from active campaigning.

[Link]

The usual suspects were all over this stirring up trouble even before the incident had been investigated.

I don't know what is on the video but according to unreliable social media Mr Kabba used his car as a weapon and drove straight at the police. If true then this would justify his shooting.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 23 Sep 22 8.10am Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Chris Kabba shot dead by police in Streatham.

It seems that the family have now viewed the video evidence and decided to step back from active campaigning.

[Link]

The usual suspects were all over this stirring up trouble even before the incident had been investigated.

I don't know what is on the video but according to unreliable social media Mr Kabba used his car as a weapon and drove straight at the police. If true then this would justify his shooting.

His mother just wants the truth...the truth....

That is unless the truth is that her son met his death as a consequence of his own misadventure.

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > PC's Stabbed in London