You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > U21s at home tonight v Leicester 4/11
December 9 2022 6.52am

U21s at home tonight v Leicester 4/11

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Play our World Cup 2022 Prediction League!

World Cup Prediction League 2022

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!


 

View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 04 Nov 22 5.08pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Kick-off at 19:00.

We are 2nd in the PL with 3 other sides on 19 points.

Hoping for a win tonight.

COYP

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 04 Nov 22 8.02pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Leicester well organised have the better of the 1st half, we don't look likely.

0-0 though, all to play for.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View pssguy's Profile pssguy Flag 04 Nov 22 8.21pm Send a Private Message to pssguy Add pssguy as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

Leicester well organised have the better of the 1st half, we don't look likely.

0-0 though, all to play for.

That's disappointing. Leicester have only picked up 1 point in their last 5 games. Is Ebiowei playing?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Flag 05 Nov 22 8.06am Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

Saw the last 30 minutes, Leicester were very physical, their goalkeeper was huge, at the back they played 5 across & 3 in the middle, the ref seemed to blow up on fouls where players were ankle tapped & went down but he ignored all of Leicester defenders pushing, shoving & arms around preventing the attacking team finding space - as Bright said, Palace at this level always look to have at least one goal in them but not last night, there was plenty of effort but not the one telling pass to unlock the well organised Leicester defence - the best chance I saw was a Palace corner, goalkeeper came but didn't get there & one of the Palace midfielders got the back of his head to it & it went the wrong side of the post by about a yard -

All in all a draw was probably a fair result & Leicester would have been more pleased with the result.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Flag 05 Nov 22 8.27am Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

Ebiowei didn't play (not even on the bench) so presumably he will be on the bench for Sunday -

Originally posted by pssguy

That's disappointing. Leicester have only picked up 1 point in their last 5 games. Is Ebiowei playing?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View doombear's Profile doombear Flag Too far from Selhurst Park 05 Nov 22 10.03am Send a Private Message to doombear Add doombear as a friend

Originally posted by Dubai Eagle

Saw the last 30 minutes, Leicester were very physical, their goalkeeper was huge, at the back they played 5 across & 3 in the middle, the ref seemed to blow up on fouls where players were ankle tapped & went down but he ignored all of Leicester defenders pushing, shoving & arms around preventing the attacking team finding space - as Bright said, Palace at this level always look to have at least one goal in them but not last night, there was plenty of effort but not the one telling pass to unlock the well organised Leicester defence - the best chance I saw was a Palace corner, goalkeeper came but didn't get there & one of the Palace midfielders got the back of his head to it & it went the wrong side of the post by about a yard -

All in all a draw was probably a fair result & Leicester would have been more pleased with the result.


We clearly saw the same 30 minutes. I couldn't have said it better DE

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 


Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > U21s at home tonight v Leicester 4/11