You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Bournemouth predictions
June 4 2023 10.07pm

Bournemouth predictions

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

 

View Den1923's Profile Den1923 Flag 28 Dec 22 8.03am Send a Private Message to Den1923 Add Den1923 as a friend

We canít score and cannot defend, itís not looking good!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Elpis's Profile Elpis Flag In a pub 28 Dec 22 8.48am Send a Private Message to Elpis Add Elpis as a friend

I haven't got a clue whats going to turn up anymore .All there is is the hope our better selves appear and we win comfortably .

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View palace chick's Profile palace chick Flag South Croydon 28 Dec 22 8.58am Send a Private Message to palace chick Add palace chick as a friend

Originally posted by southnorwoodhill

3-1 Bournemouth

Another abysmal display as PV didnít learn from the Forest match to put it correct for Fulham. And that was with a World Cup break. 3:0 Bournemouth

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View southnorwoodhill's Profile southnorwoodhill Flag 28 Dec 22 9.18am Send a Private Message to southnorwoodhill Add southnorwoodhill as a friend

Originally posted by palace chick

Another abysmal display as PV didnít learn from the Forest match to put it correct for Fulham. And that was with a World Cup break. 3:0 Bournemouth

I will admit that we have at least found some consistency: losing against newly promoted sides with no shots on target, no assists, no enthusiasm, no lessons learnt. Bournemouth can make it an unwelcome trio of miserable defeats. I read that Dean Smith is available mwahaha...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tickled pink's Profile Tickled pink Flag Cornwall 28 Dec 22 9.20am Send a Private Message to Tickled pink Add Tickled pink as a friend

I expect us to beat them 0-2

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Davepalace707's Profile Davepalace707 Flag Northumberland 28 Dec 22 9.35am Send a Private Message to Davepalace707 Add Davepalace707 as a friend

Originally posted by southnorwoodhill

I will admit that we have at least found some consistency: losing against newly promoted sides with no shots on target, no assists, no enthusiasm, no lessons learnt. Bournemouth can make it an unwelcome trio of miserable defeats. I read that Dean Smith is available mwahaha...

Sign him up and put him in midfield

 


ďYou miss 100 per cent of the shots you donít takeĒ

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jacey's Profile Jacey Flag 28 Dec 22 11.11am Send a Private Message to Jacey Add Jacey as a friend

The negativity on here is alarming.
Why not just give up now and accept that we will be playing in the Championship next season!!

Fulham came into the game on the back of three defeats and the mighty Bournemouth are there for the taking,if we get our act together.What has gone so wrong which cannot now be put right?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Uphill's Profile Uphill Flag Bedford 28 Dec 22 11.23am Send a Private Message to Uphill Add Uphill as a friend

Originally posted by Jacey

The negativity on here is alarming.
Why not just give up now and accept that we will be playing in the Championship next season!!

Fulham came into the game on the back of three defeats and the mighty Bournemouth are there for the taking,if we get our act together.What has gone so wrong which cannot now be put right?

But it is a possibility unless the manager can prove he is one by coming up with a radical re-think using a new system and possibly some of the youngsters. They will have every incentive to show what they can do and, if successful, give a telling rebuke to the present lifeless line up.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Palace Old Geezer's Profile Palace Old Geezer Flag Midhurst 28 Dec 22 12.24pm Send a Private Message to Palace Old Geezer Add Palace Old Geezer as a friend

Unlike Willo I am beginning to have doubts about PV's ability to select, organise or motivate our team. When he first joined us he felt like a breath of fresh air and we looked better than we had for a long time.

Against Fulham, apart from looking lacklustre, there were numerous individual and team issues that have been plentifully discussed on the match thread.

PV needs to show us an imaginative and dynamic team selection without relying on old favourites and he must fill them with a desire to chase every ball with maximum effect.

Bournemouth are not a bad team and seeing their performance against Man U yesterday they will prove stiff competition for us. But, with the right attitude and spirit we have the skills to beat them. However, I suspect they may prevail and if they do PV will come under increasing scrutiny.

 


Dad and I watched games standing on the muddy slope of the Holmesdale Road end. He cheered and I rattled.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 28 Dec 22 12.52pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Palace Old Geezer

Unlike Willo I am beginning to have doubts about PV's ability to select, organise or motivate our team. When he first joined us he felt like a breath of fresh air and we looked better than we had for a long time.

Against Fulham, apart from looking lacklustre, there were numerous individual and team issues that have been plentifully discussed on the match thread.

PV needs to show us an imaginative and dynamic team selection without relying on old favourites and he must fill them with a desire to chase every ball with maximum effect.

Bournemouth are not a bad team and seeing their performance against Man U yesterday they will prove stiff competition for us. But, with the right attitude and spirit we have the skills to beat them. However, I suspect they may prevail and if they do PV will come under increasing scrutiny.

As always, I am not trying to assert this as an 'expert' or well researched/informed opinion, just my own, but I have long feared that this team, under PV, will look good for periods however when the proverbial hits the fan, I do fear for our ability to 'bounce back', arrest a slump/decline or fight when it is necessary.

I, of course, sincerely hope that is my own personal anxiety and proclivity towards despair as opposed to factual assessment.

I think 2-0 Bournemouth is not a bad shout however you never know.

COYP

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View thai-eagle's Profile thai-eagle Flag chiang mai 28 Dec 22 2.45pm Send a Private Message to thai-eagle Add thai-eagle as a friend

Was watching most of the Chelsea-Bournemouth (2-0) game and for sure, our next opponent is no push-over whatsoever. Will be glad if we leave with a point, let's see what team PV puts out this time.
PS! Bournemouth put the pressure on Chelsea for the last 15 minutes and could easily have scored one or two.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 28 Dec 22 2.48pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Den1923

We canít score and cannot defend, itís not looking good!

Don't forget we don't have a midfield either. The goalie's ok.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Bournemouth predictions