You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Ideal realistic window
January 29 2023 6.25pm

Ideal realistic window

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 4 << First< 1 2 3 4

 

View Crystal_Clear's Profile Crystal_Clear Flag Belfast 08 Jan 23 12.08pm Send a Private Message to Crystal_Clear Add Crystal_Clear as a friend

Seeing an article today on NewsNow about us utilising the loan market during January. And if memory serves me right then it backs something something Parrish said a while ago.

I don't think we have any loans at present, so we are going to need to utilise the spaces efficiently.

It looks like...

2 from English Clubs
Upto 8 from Foreign clubs (though it won't be 8 for us).

Centre Forward - a must
2 X midfielders - a must
Cover at left back would be good

Maybe loans with option or obligation to buy could be negotiated if clubs are looking to sell instead of loan


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag London 08 Jan 23 12.31pm Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

We’ve got 3 weeks. Let’s see.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Croydon-Trucker's Profile Croydon-Trucker Flag Cahir 08 Jan 23 12.55pm Send a Private Message to Croydon-Trucker Add Croydon-Trucker as a friend

3 weeks left so its safe to say we are only in for loans . You know what Palace are like , it takes forever and a day to get a deal done .

 


Putin Go Fvck Yourself

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View grumpymort's Profile grumpymort Flag UK/Thailand 08 Jan 23 2.15pm Send a Private Message to grumpymort Add grumpymort as a friend

What will happen is we will wait until the end maybe a deal or two will be taken from us because we took so long and we end up with maybe 1 loan plus some youngster who is not going to be near first team.

I hope I am wrong

We have two domestic loans available should be using them and take the risk with a few from abroad. (make sure put in clause to purchase we keep messing up with doing this)

I can see us loaning or selling a few the likes of Jairo I expect will be one of them

I can't see us getting Gallagher and even if we could why bother he wont sign for us I don't see the point.

I would like Wilf to be sold but as has been the case for a long time no ones interested in paying for him and I expect come summer he will go on a free.

Edited by grumpymort (08 Jan 2023 2.19pm)

 


Real-Debrid (Multi-Host) - [Link]
SurfShark (VPN) - [Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Croydon-Trucker's Profile Croydon-Trucker Flag Cahir 08 Jan 23 3.14pm Send a Private Message to Croydon-Trucker Add Croydon-Trucker as a friend

Originally posted by grumpymort

What will happen is we will wait until the end maybe a deal or two will be taken from us because we took so long and we end up with maybe 1 loan plus some youngster who is not going to be near first team.

I hope I am wrong

We have two domestic loans available should be using them and take the risk with a few from abroad. (make sure put in clause to purchase we keep messing up with doing this)

I can see us loaning or selling a few the likes of Jairo I expect will be one of them

I can't see us getting Gallagher and even if we could why bother he wont sign for us I don't see the point.

I would like Wilf to be sold but as has been the case for a long time no ones interested in paying for him and I expect come summer he will go on a free.

Edited by grumpymort (08 Jan 2023 2.19pm)

Sounds right to me . Anything else would be a bonus

 


Putin Go Fvck Yourself

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ambrose7's Profile ambrose7 Flag Croydon 08 Jan 23 4.01pm Send a Private Message to ambrose7 Add ambrose7 as a friend

Bring in Emile Smith Rowe on loan. Set a new world record for number of attacking midfielders in a starting 11. Create zero chances, lose 2-0. Reoccurence of his current injury means he never makes a second appearance and he's back at Arsenal by the end of February.

A 'promising' 22 year old arrives on trial from the MLS. We sign him for £1m. Plays a handful of games for the U23s and, after a loan spell in Belgium, is released in July 2024 having never made a first team appearance.

Meanwhile, Botofogo sign Luke Plange for £100k who scores 30 goals in a season, is signed by Lyon for £10m, and is then sold on to Chelsea for £100m a year later. Palace then sign him on loan from Chelsea, and he goes on to score 1 in 30 before ending up in Turkey alongside a 43 year old Yannick Bolasie.

 


26th January 2010 - Enter Administration
2nd May 2010 - D-Day 1 - Survival at Hillsborough
1st June 2010 - D-Day 2 - Survival at Lloyds
7th June 2010 - CPFC2010 exchange contracts.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 08 Jan 23 4.26pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Neymar Loan
Ronaldo Loan
Messi Loan (option to buy at the end of the season)

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Croydon-Trucker's Profile Croydon-Trucker Flag Cahir 08 Jan 23 4.28pm Send a Private Message to Croydon-Trucker Add Croydon-Trucker as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

Neymar Loan
Ronaldo Loan
Messi Loan (option to buy at the end of the season)

Meh , A bit on the old side .

 


Putin Go Fvck Yourself

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Croydon-Trucker's Profile Croydon-Trucker Flag Cahir 08 Jan 23 4.31pm Send a Private Message to Croydon-Trucker Add Croydon-Trucker as a friend

Maybe we should cancel the loan [Link]

 


Putin Go Fvck Yourself

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Online Flag Lanzarote 08 Jan 23 5.10pm Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by ambrose7

Bring in Emile Smith Rowe on loan. Set a new world record for number of attacking midfielders in a starting 11. Create zero chances, lose 2-0. Reoccurence of his current injury means he never makes a second appearance and he's back at Arsenal by the end of February.

A 'promising' 22 year old arrives on trial from the MLS. We sign him for £1m. Plays a handful of games for the U23s and, after a loan spell in Belgium, is released in July 2024 having never made a first team appearance.

Meanwhile, Botofogo sign Luke Plange for £100k who scores 30 goals in a season, is signed by Lyon for £10m, and is then sold on to Chelsea for £100m a year later. Palace then sign him on loan from Chelsea, and he goes on to score 1 in 30 before ending up in Turkey alongside a 43 year old Yannick Bolasie.

 


Does anyone know the way? Did we hear someone say?
(We just haven't got a clue what to do!)
Does anyone know the way? There's got to be a way


Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Croydon-Trucker's Profile Croydon-Trucker Flag Cahir 08 Jan 23 5.25pm Send a Private Message to Croydon-Trucker Add Croydon-Trucker as a friend

Originally posted by ambrose7

Bring in Emile Smith Rowe on loan. Set a new world record for number of attacking midfielders in a starting 11. Create zero chances, lose 2-0. Reoccurence of his current injury means he never makes a second appearance and he's back at Arsenal by the end of February.

A 'promising' 22 year old arrives on trial from the MLS. We sign him for £1m. Plays a handful of games for the U23s and, after a loan spell in Belgium, is released in July 2024 having never made a first team appearance.

Meanwhile, Botofogo sign Luke Plange for £100k who scores 30 goals in a season, is signed by Lyon for £10m, and is then sold on to Chelsea for £100m a year later. Palace then sign him on loan from Chelsea, and he goes on to score 1 in 30 before ending up in Turkey alongside a 43 year old Yannick Bolasie.


Sounds like a plan . Is that you Mr Texter .

 


Putin Go Fvck Yourself

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 4 << First< 1 2 3 4

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Ideal realistic window