You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > FA Cup 3rd Round
February 23 2024 4.39am

FA Cup 3rd Round

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last >>

 

View monkey's Profile monkey Flag 02 Dec 23 5.09pm Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

I know early cup games are a bit of a sore point for us and itís hard to get enthusiastic about itÖÖ.

But who do you want?

Maidstone or Gillingham would be good for me and Sutton would be a great draw

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View martin2412's Profile martin2412 Flag Living The Dream 02 Dec 23 5.17pm Send a Private Message to martin2412 Add martin2412 as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

I know early cup games are a bit of a sore point for us and itís hard to get enthusiastic about itÖÖ.

But who do you want?

Maidstone or Gillingham would be good for me and Sutton would be a great draw

Same for me. Or Ramsgate after they stuff Wimbledon on Monday night.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag 02 Dec 23 5.26pm Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

Originally posted by martin2412

Same for me. Or Ramsgate after they stuff Wimbledon on Monday night.

Thatís a good call, I forgot about them, nice little run down the Thanet Way for us Kent types

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag London 02 Dec 23 6.47pm Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

Thatís a good call, I forgot about them, nice little run down the Thanet Way for us Kent types

They canít hold much more than 2000. If they get a big draw would probably play away

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag 02 Dec 23 7.30pm Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

Originally posted by dreamwaverider

They canít hold much more than 2000. If they get a big draw would probably play away

Artificial pitch though, tight little ground, they might think the same as cray valley and staying at home is their best chance of an upset

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 02 Dec 23 7.49pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Charlton away. Hold on, Gillingham knocked them out

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Elpis's Profile Elpis Flag In a pub 02 Dec 23 8.22pm Send a Private Message to Elpis Add Elpis as a friend

Brighton ,home or away matters not . God wills it .

 


And we still need a striker

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PZ Eagle's Profile PZ Eagle Flag Penzance 03 Dec 23 10.02am Send a Private Message to PZ Eagle Add PZ Eagle as a friend

We will be ball no. 13.

Edited by PZ Eagle (03 Dec 2023 10.03am)

 


Conjunctivitis.com - A site for sore eyes.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View CPFC Dartford's Profile CPFC Dartford Flag Dartford 03 Dec 23 10.03am Send a Private Message to CPFC Dartford Add CPFC Dartford as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

I know early cup games are a bit of a sore point for us and itís hard to get enthusiastic about itÖÖ.

But who do you want?

Maidstone or Gillingham would be good for me and Sutton would be a great draw

I love it and get totally enthusiastic about it. 4 wins from Wembley, the possibility of winning something, followed by a European tour the following season. Before anyone thinks Iím crazy, do you remember 2008 when Portsmouth won it, the semi final 4 were Barnsley, West Brom and Cardiff! We are also totally capable of taking some bigger scalps, bring it on! COYP, this is finally the year!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 03 Dec 23 10.19am Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

We always get a mid table championship side away.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View southnorwoodhill's Profile southnorwoodhill Flag 03 Dec 23 10.30am Send a Private Message to southnorwoodhill Add southnorwoodhill as a friend

I saw the Sutton highlights on BBC, they looked very good, scoring goals for fun. We'd want to avoid them this early in the competition.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag 03 Dec 23 10.51am Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

Originally posted by CPFC Dartford

I love it and get totally enthusiastic about it. 4 wins from Wembley, the possibility of winning something, followed by a European tour the following season. Before anyone thinks Iím crazy, do you remember 2008 when Portsmouth won it, the semi final 4 were Barnsley, West Brom and Cardiff! We are also totally capable of taking some bigger scalps, bring it on! COYP, this is finally the year!

Going by some of our early round exits in recent years, itís a shame the club doesnít feel the same, I know staying in the division is our priority, but we all love a cup run.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > FA Cup 3rd Round